• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Wrecked said:

:bibliahh:

I’m glad somebody caught the reference! 

I'm so sorry if my complicated life is an inconvenience to your perfect existence!

Scary Movie Crazy Cindy Run from Cafeteria on Make a GIF

27 minutes ago, Wrecked said:

It’s not necessary because there will be people in here like myself who love both Scream and Halloween. So all you’re doing is flame baiting. Somebody could easily reply to your ‘washes it’ comments by mentioning how Halloween (2018) is currently the highest grossing slasher movie of all time and then before you know it, you’ve got pages and pages of people arguing over which franchise is better. You knew what you were doing with your comments. 

Halloween and Scream are both iconic. If you don’t like Halloween, that’s your prerogative, but don’t bring it up in a thread about Scream if your only intention is to cause drama. :heart:

Scalp that scalp. Michael Myers Dancing GIF

3 hours ago, Smarticle said:

The way these 2 films already washed the Halloween reboot already, in terms of writing too

H18 was miles better than 5cream :michael: but yeah that reboot fell off with the 3rd installment 

Bit disappointing how they chose a rather stereotypical character development for Jenna. She was the bratty little sister wanting to be left alone to liver her own life. Made me cringe a bit. 

But can we stop for a moment and just appreciate what a bad bish Sam was in S6. She annihilated. And I trash-talked her so much after S5. :eli:

Trophy Win GIF by Katy Perry

S1

S6

S2

S3

S4

S5

This is the only true ranking, anyone that disagrees needs to acquire some taste

mhmm GIF

The fact that 3, 4, and 5 literally fight for the bottom 3 speaks volumes.

• ATRL Moderator
48 minutes ago, mokitsu said:
  Hide contents

"Sidney's the lead and Dewey's the fan favorite, what's that make you?"

"The brains and the sex appeal" :jonny:

248e5f6feca8b3badd805f46aee7066923231cb2

She had me gagged with that one, the way I openly cheered in the audience:ghostface:

people need to stop overrating 6

those little scrawny kids being ghostface was a joke. and the fact that the twins were stabbed again MULTIPLE times and they didnt die

:bibliahh: a total joke

3 minutes ago, FunCoric said:

Hide contents

those little scrawny kids being ghostface was a joke. and the fact that the twins were stabbed again MULTIPLE times and they didnt die

Spoiler

Well I mean it is a horror movie and they’re sometimes a bit unrealistic. Gale has been stabbed several times throughout the franchise. She was shot in S1 and S5. Stabbed in S4. And attacked and stabbed in S6. Not to mention Sidney. It’s not just the twins imo. 

22 minutes ago, FunCoric said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, Kid A said:

Here for a Brooke cameo tbh

Scream: New Nightmare where ghostface kills members of the MTV cast one at a time until Brooke puts a stop to it, finally getting the flowers.mp3 she deserves 

44 minutes ago, mokitsu said:
  Hide contents

The fact that Dewey was stabbed two, maybe three times at most in that scene. And

Chad

was stabbed so many times :rip:

38 minutes ago, Right Now said:

The fact that Dewey was stabbed two, maybe three times at most in that scene. And

Reveal hidden contents

Chad

was stabbed so many times :rip:

the knives went into chad's old scar tissue too

:gaycat1:

33 minutes ago, blaggot said:

Hide contents

the knives went into chad's old scar tissue too

:gaycat1:

There’s no science to how many knife wounds somebody needs to die. When you work in medical, you learn that what is severe for one person is minor to another.

Anyway, 1>4=6>2>3>5. I am gagged after how horrible 5 was that they pulled this off

Ricky Wilson
On 3/11/2023 at 11:56 AM, FunCoric said:

in the heigths:

budget: 55m 

box office: 45m

x:

budget: 1m

box office: 15m

keep trolling when that barrera lady embarrasingly doesnt even have 1m followers on instagram

jenna-ortega-wednesday-addams.gif

Plsssss not you comparing the ig followers of an overrated “no sabo” kid, Disney Channel actress and payola’d Wednesday hyped lady to those of a self made, REAL latina that actually had to learn another language and work hard to even get a chance to make it in Hollywood :deadbanana4: clown behavior

Scream > Scream 3 > Scream 2 > Scream 6 > Scream 5 >>>>>> Scream 4.

And yes 3 is just so much fun despite it's flaws and is the most rewatchable in the series. 4 is bottom of the barrel. 

I finally saw Scream 6. 

The movie is nonstop!! I really enjoy the pace. Definitely has a more serious tone like 5, but still has it's light moments. 

They did a great choice with casting. I liked almost every character. My favorite of the new cast is Danny, obviously. 

finally got around to seeing it! :ghostface:

1 > 6 > 4 > 2 > 5 > 3 

Edited by ariesgroove

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.