Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

Just now, Kevin2803 said:

Hide contents

he actually did most of the killings. Quinn and Ethan attacked people, but barely killed anyone

Yeah, Ethan only managed to kill Anika and the guys at the bodega and Quinn killed her boy toy off scream and failed to kill Mindy and Gale. And ofc both of them also tried to kill Chad and failed 

:dies: they're without a doubt the biggest FLOPS as Ghostface

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, iconicyayo said:

wtffff i didn’t realise hayden voices kairi in kingdom hearts :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

that's talent sweetie :clap3:

Am I a horrible person for laughing at:

When Anika got tossed off the ladder and face planted off the garbage. It reminded me of a Mortal Kombat Deception death trap; the one where they stand close or get knocked off the cliff and they fall onto the floor. Except, they do not fall into pieces.

:deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Hide contents

Yeah, Ethan only managed to kill Anika and the guys at the bodega and Quinn killed her boy toy off scream and failed to kill Mindy and Gale. And ofc both of them also tried to kill Chad and failed 

:dies: they're without a doubt the biggest FLOPS as Ghostface

It‘s actually also Detective Bailey who kills the people at the Bodega. Ethan and Quinn are still at the Apartment with Mindy, Chad and Anika. And this GF obviously has experience with guns, like a cop. It would also makes sense because Jason and Greg probably lived nearby.

And i do think Ethan also killed Quinn‘s boyfriend, because the neighbour took a picture of GF attacking Quinn and he probably would‘ve noticed if Quinn killed Someone. I am not even sure if the whole apartment scene wasn‘t also Detective Bailey, because Ethan later Said that his Alibi checked out.

Also:

I literally thought Danny could have been one of the killers in the beginning. He is very sexy and I'm like it HAS to be him; or at least one of them. But then it threw me off with the

hole ladder scene and then I thought maybe he was in on this whole ambush. WHO was the killer in this scene? The way they were kicking and slamming that door to get it open. :biblio:

Also, I had my suspicions of Danny when they Ghost Face called them on the phone before Gayle's scene. I was thinking he was definitely the one who called Gayle and attacked her. However, I was wrong. :deadbanana2:

Finally, with the second reveal I was HOPING it was not him. When it was Quinn, I was like thank you Lord. 

That is all.

Was anyone else really really not feeling Josh Segarra in this role? Yeah he was hot, but idk if it was the writing, the accent, the mumbling, or the acting but :rip:

HEAVY SPOILERS!!!!!

Spoiler

anika should have survived instead of mindy :fish2:

It doesn‘t make sense that

Quinn not only killed Brooks, but also was able to throw his body like that.

18 minutes ago, Chris said:

Also:

Hide contents

I literally thought Danny could have been one of the killers in the beginning. He is very sexy and I'm like it HAS to be him; or at least one of them. But then it threw me off with the

hole ladder scene and then I thought maybe he was in on this whole ambush. WHO was the killer in this scene? The way they were kicking and slamming that door to get it open. :biblio:

Also, I had my suspicions of Danny when they Ghost Face called them on the phone before Gayle's scene. I was thinking he was definitely the one who called Gayle and attacked her. However, I was wrong. :deadbanana2:

Finally, with the second reveal I was HOPING it was not him. When it was Quinn, I was like thank you Lord. 

That is all.

The killer in the ladder sequence was Ethan

7 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

It doesn‘t make sense that

Hide contents

Quinn not only killed Brooks, but also was able to throw his body like that.

Watch the scene carefully. She literally attacks him from behind. When someone attacks you from behind and stabs you repeatedly chances are you're most likely already toast. I also don't think she tossed his body as is in lifted him in the air and slung him; I think she just pushed him through the glass piece which is believable. He was already stabbed repeatedly so since his body is lifeless and limp, it's easy to just push it through something.

Edited by Chris

It also doesn't make sense that

Spoiler

Sam's therapist didn't know about her past

You're telling me, Gail wrote a whole ass book, and EVERYONE in NYC seems to know about Sam except for her therapist? Be frfr, that makes no sense

6 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

It also doesn't make sense that

Hide contents

Sam's therapist didn't know about her past

You're telling me, Gail wrote a whole ass book, and EVERYONE in NYC seems to know about Sam except for her therapist? Be frfr, that makes no sense

I don't think everyone in NYC knew I took it as the college campus they were on knew about her because of her connection to the group plus because of what Quinn was doing.

I finally got to see it today and was entertained from beginning to end and it was the second best Scream film.

Spoiler

They actually had me believing Kirby was one of the killers for a second. 

Hayden-Panettiere-cheerleader-practice.g

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Am I a horrible person for laughing at:

Hide contents

When Anika got tossed off the ladder and face planted off the garbage. It reminded me of a Mortal Kombat Deception death trap; the one where they stand close or get knocked off the cliff and they fall onto the floor. Except, they do not fall into pieces.

:deadbanana2:

yes

3 minutes ago, Attitude said:
  Reveal hidden contents

They actually had me believing Kirby was one of the killers for a second. 

Same here.

But then I thought it could all be a set up to frame her. I also took one look at Kirby's height and I am like there is no way.

:deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Kevin2803 said:

Hide contents

It‘s actually also Detective Bailey who kills the people at the Bodega. Ethan and Quinn are still at the Apartment with Mindy, Chad and Anika. And this GF obviously has experience with guns, like a cop. It would also makes sense because Jason and Greg probably lived nearby.

And i do think Ethan also killed Quinn‘s boyfriend, because the neighbour took a picture of GF attacking Quinn and he probably would‘ve noticed if Quinn killed Someone. I am not even sure if the whole apartment scene wasn‘t also Detective Bailey, because Ethan later Said that his Alibi checked out.

I think it was Ethan who did the Bodega scene. Only just because Detective Bailey was at the station and it would've been hard to get away I think. Ethan was at the apartment so he could've slipped away from the friend group easily and wait for Sam and Tara to leave the apartment. Also, it's not inconceivable that Detective Bailey taught Ethan how to shoot with a gun like a shotgun.

Just left the theater. SO ******* GOOD. Some of the fastest 2 hours of my life.

Scream 1 > Scream 2 = Scream 6 > Scream 5 = Scream 4 > Scream 3

Ms Ortega is so basic. I’m not getting this payola’d hype behind her. The Melissa girl ate her up 🤷🏻‍♂️

This was fun. Jenna & Melissa slayed :clap3:

40 minutes ago, Chris said:

Wow.

Artur

My bssy was quaking and shaking several times in my theater seat I must say 

spacer.png

I wasn't a fan of Sam in Scream V but my god she shut down all the criticims against her character and acting with the new movie. I'm a fan now

na6iidss10aa1.gif

Overall opinions

- LOVED the fact that all of them survived. :heart: I was so sure that at least 2 would be gone, nice surprise. Hope they keep it like this for the next one too.

- Am I the only one who loved the opening, when they kill the other ghostface? "WHO THE **** CARE ABOUT MOVIES?!"

- Anika had such a great potential as a character! Her death was the one that hit me the hardest and she was barely in the movie. :rip:
- The subway scene, the bodega one, ladder scene, the final showdown. :jonny5: 

- The "revenge reason" sounds more realistic than the motive in the fifth movie. I liked it a lot, going back straight to the second one. Would be nice if one of the siblings was not aware of what was happening until the end, and had to pick a side between his/her crazy family and his/her friends.

- Both Sam and Tara becoming ghostface SLAYERS and enjoying it ending those psychos, so cool. :jonny2: Hope they don't make them one of the killers eventually.

- I was not expecting Kirby to be this big in the movie. I would love to see her again in the next one. Killing some asses and not getting killed. New wig though, PLEASE!

- Also loved how Sam's bf ended up ok, looks more realistic to have some of the characters not being chased by the killer. And he was so HOT.

- THE CORE FOUR actually becoming iconic and loved by the public. They really found a way to create new and young interest in the franchise. Kudos to all the actors and directors. 

My only "complaints" are

- I feel like the New York City location was underused. There were amazing scenes like the subway and the bodega ones, but most didn't really feel "new yorkish" enough. Maybe using some iconic places better (the scene in the Central Park was so useless :rip:) would make the movie location feel more realistic. Hope they stay there for the next one and use the big city even more! :duca:.

- Samara was SUCH A WASTE, loved to see her there, but still, wish she had a bigger role. :noparty:

- Gale was kinda underused too, but I kinda get it. They were letting the new cast shine and it really worked. Her chase scene was awesome, poor her new bf though. :rip: 

I feel like I could go on and on, but I guess that's enough for now. 

Edited by Artur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.