Artur

1 minute ago, Chris said:

Mine was leaking.

Artur

The theater employees thinking they’re cleaning up popcorn butter 

spacer.png

That was amazing.

Spoiler

But mess at the movie basically having no stakes because everyone lives except the Ghostfaces and a throwaway group member.

Just now, Chris said:

The scary hot men of 'Scream VI' have us ready to face our fears - Queerty

Play the video.

:ahh:

MadonnasBoyfriend

Jack champions armpits were sadly not featured in the film. Oh well his insta exists

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

The scary hot men of 'Scream VI' have us ready to face our fears - Queerty

Play the video.

:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Same here.

Hide contents

But then I thought it could all be a set up to frame her. I also took one look at Kirby's height and I am like there is no way.

:deadbanana:

d762685d96e46bfef690ef7045baa41aec0e265d

Oh, that was a great movie. I might see it again during the week. The thing about AMC A-List is that three free movies per week sound perfect to me.

Omg Demi reveal… :ghostface:

On 3/11/2023 at 12:52 AM, Bhabylon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Just watch, I’m sure they’re gonna have Sam and Tara’s mom be the killer in the 3rd

wait :soda:

Spoiler

i was thinking they're building up to a Sam vs Sidney for S7 for some reason :bibliahh: my delusional ass

Spoiler

The way the Core 4 + Gale + Kirby have new stab wounds/scars for the next movie if they show any more skin again :dies:

Spoiler

The way that Ethan was too obvious of a killer :deadbanana4: his limited scenes and his line delivery of "I HAD ECON" :deadbanana4: my suspicions only dropped after the Subway scene but he was a huge red flag since the beginning. I got spoiled for him as a killer but it was kinda pointing towards him anyways  so who knows, maybe it was just my mind already knowing the answer and just seeking out the obviousness

The Shrine and the previous masks from the old killers showing up also gave a big red flag pointing to the Detective too, way early in the movie, since no one else would really have access to that kind of evidence tbh. I really thought he would kill his own daughter though, just to not be suspicious :lakitu:

They better stop doing double and now triple killers :dies: go back to 1 killer so it matches S3

I like the family affair of it all though

9 hours ago, God_Donna said:

I loved it. I did laugh when gale said “ I know where they’re getting the masks from “ tho. I wish they were nicer to her also because she’s such an icon in this franchise. I feel like they **** on her so much in 5 and 6. But love it and have it in HD if you need a link hmu. 

Not me reading this after watching a bad bootleg

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

I watched it yesterday and I ******* looooooved it.

Scream 5 was already so good but this one took it up a notch. So excited for the Scream 7 and the direction they will take.

7 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Hide contents

I think it was Ethan who did the Bodega scene. Only just because Detective Bailey was at the station and it would've been hard to get away I think. Ethan was at the apartment so he could've slipped away from the friend group easily and wait for Sam and Tara to leave the apartment. Also, it's not inconceivable that Detective Bailey taught Ethan how to shoot with a gun like a shotgun.

There is no way.

If Ethan or Quinn would have left the apartment, right after Sam and Tara left, Mindy or Chad would have mentioned it. This would've been way too suspicious. And Detective Bailey was already at the Jason crime scene, who probably lived close to Sam (Sam walks by the apartment of Jason after her therapy session) and he could've easily attacked them and the Bodega. That's probably why he's late to interrogate Sam and Tara at the police station.

This made more on Saturday than on true Friday. 45M weekend is coming.

Trying my best to avoid this thread but I want to talk about the box office. It's slaying :WAP: 6th movie having the biggest opening weekend. 

MadonnasBoyfriend

I KNEW spider was the killer when he was on drew because she was like you were so good in it. Like his lines were so basic so obviously he was gonna get to do something else later on. Like be the killer

3 minutes ago, ChandlerBing said:

This made more on Saturday than on true Friday. 45M weekend is coming.

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

Trying my best to avoid this thread but I want to talk about the box office. It's slaying :WAP: 6th movie having the biggest opening weekend. 

Where is this info? I don’t usually follow box office scores or care about it that much, but I’ve been interested in how much this will earn. 

5 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Where is this info? I don’t usually follow box office scores or care about it that much, but I’ve been interested in how much this will earn. 

It is on another forum regarding box office, there are insiders. Official info probably coming soon but like 15.7M made on Sat.

8 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Deadline and the box office forum. 

Interested to see how it does WW, in my area demand is soft compared to 5. 

Watched S5 and S6 back to back and I went from panning Sam in the previous movie to stanning her in the new one.

She’s a queen :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.