• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

I saw so many gay people at my screening lol 

The hunties were in full force, and my god there was one in a ripped tank top that I wanted to say hi to :rip:

7 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

Do to theater violence in my country, this scared tf outta me! There were a few dressed as ghost face and let me tell you I had my EYES on them any time they moved, I was ready to check a *****. Not fun at all.

Yeah, literally the person sitting next to me was holding a ghostface mask the entire time. It was definitely a little worrisome but it ended up being okay.

2 hours ago, Wrecked said:

Halloween (1978) has a special place in my heart, but as a franchise, Scream is undefeated. I can’t think of another franchise where every entry is actually good. 

Agreed, Halloween will forever be famous and iconic, but the Scream franchise has my whole heart :ghostface:

24 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Yeah, literally the person sitting next to me was holding a ghostface mask the entire time. It was definitely a little worrisome but it ended up being okay.

The way I would've had to switch seats or exit the theater immediately :rip:

You almost had your Maureen Evans moment sis. 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The way I would've had to switch seats or exit the theater immediately :rip:

You almost had your Maureen Evans moment sis. 

Naur, I know, tell me why I was kind of into it :rip: things to unpack in therapy lmao 

8 hours ago, ebaby said:

we were seated for all the queens:clap3:

This THEE gayest Scream film. All these alpha boss queens & shirtless men running around. I need to see Danny pounding out Chad from behind doggystyle omfg.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Kevin2803 said:

Do y'all think that

Hide contents

Samara Weaving's death in the alley was a hommage to Helen's iconic death in IKWYDLS?

Spoiler

Actually, it came to my mind immediately. 

Did Jason Watch Friday the 13th Part 6 when he got home in the beginning? Asking this because I couldn’t make it out clearly since it just two shots of the movie on TV, but I would probably it was part 6 since this is Scream VI. 

Also, the way all attacks were in public aside from Sam’s therapist murder, Gale’s chase scene and the third act. 

Edited by Lemon

• ATRL Moderator

So sorry but I have a question that’s been bugging me since watching last night but I don’t know how to use spoilers how do you use them?

I loved ALL acts of the film even the third act which many are critical of but I have one glaring problem with the motive/reveal...

If Ethan and Quinn were roommates of the Core Four (apart from Mindy), couldn't they have easily murdered them without even the help of their father? Why wait until the finale? Did they really need to kill Tara and Sam at the shrine? Was that because they wanted to finish Richie's movie in a cool setting as opposed to their apartment?

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

So sorry but I have a question that’s been bugging me since watching last night but I don’t know how to use spoilers how do you use them?

tap on the eye icon

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

tap on the eye icon

spacer.png

Mine doesn’t have the spoiler button and I know there’s a way to type it out I just don’t what the text is. Maybe it’s cause I’m on desktop, but I don’t have that button 

Mine doesn’t have the spoiler button and I know there’s a way to type it out I just don’t what the text is. Maybe it’s cause I’m on desktop, but I don’t have that button 

[ spoiler ] text here [ / spoiler ]

Just remove the spaces! 

Edited by Wrecked

that sucks, maybe ask in the HQ thread? 

edit: nvm

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Wrecked said:

[ spoiler ] text here [ / spoiler ]

Just remove the spaces! 

Thank you! Here’s my question

So Ethan had Mrs. Loomis’ mask and his sister had Stu’s and their father had Billy’s right? So who had Timothy Olyphant’s from Scream 2? 

Regarding Sidney…

Does anybody know what her original role was going to be? As I just can’t imagine her in the story we got. I also loved how they wrote her out of the movie, it made perfect sense.

7 minutes ago, R`0`K`R said:

I loved ALL acts of the film even the third act which many are critical of but I have one glaring problem with the motive/reveal...

Hide contents

If Ethan and Quinn were roommates of the Core Four (apart from Mindy), couldn't they have easily murdered them without even the help of their father? Why wait until the finale? Did they really need to kill Tara and Sam at the shrine? Was that because they wanted to finish Richie's movie in a cool setting as opposed to their apartment?

spacer.png

Spoiler

Because they didn’t just want to kill Sam, they wanted to frame her and assassinate her character.

The way Radio Silence clocked Stu truthers, Sam haters, and white man worshippers all in one movie

I have to stan

Just now, Ampersand13 said:

Thank you! I’m gonna do a test lol

Hide contents

testing

The test was a success. Welcome to the spoiler club. :bird:

Just now, Wrecked said:

Regarding Sidney…

Hide contents

Does anybody know what her original role was going to be? As I just can’t imagine her in the story we got. I also loved how they wrote her out of the movie, it made perfect sense.

Spoiler

Idk how true but early rumors were it was just a phone call with Gale early on and then an end credit scene where Ghostface attacks her wherever she is, ending on a cliffhanger.

Which lines up with the rumors of her only having to shoot for 2-3 days. 

One thing that worried me about the final half of the movie was…

Spoiler

I really thought that Stu was going to be the ‘main’ Ghostface and I would have eye rolled so hard because surely people would know whether or not he was still alive? I think Mindy mentioning him was to tease the audience as I read online that the original story for Scream 3 was to have him as the killer. :rip:

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:
  Hide contents

Idk how true but early rumors were it was just a phone call with Gale early on and then an end credit scene where Ghostface attacks her wherever she is, ending on a cliffhanger.

Which lines up with the rumors of her only having to shoot for 2-3 days. 

Spoiler

Ahh okay! That makes sense then. I didn’t feel like her presence was missing from this story so I was just confused as to what part she was even offered.

30 minutes ago, R`0`K`R said:

This THEE gayest Scream film. All these alpha boss queens & shirtless men running around. I need to see Danny pounding out Chad from behind doggystyle omfg.

spacer.png

I wouldn't be able to see it because  I would be between both of them :katie2:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Kevin2803 said:

Why?

Why do people always forget that "Scream 3" also wasn't set in Woodsboro? Atleast not for the most part.

Yeah sis half the movies don't have single scene in Woodsboro and I took her a method actress that definitely watched all the movies before starring in a main role in a sequel (especially since there aren't that many dd) and it's just not an easy mistake to make like especially now with S6 being a callback to S2 with the college setting :skull: (although NYC was the real theme obv)

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

mess, half the franchise isn't set in Woodsboro :skull:

right? :skull: welp I hope she watches them all one day 

21 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Yeah sis half the movies don't have single scene in Woodsboro and I took her a method actress that definitely watched all the movies before starring in a main role in a sequel (especially since there aren't that many dd) and it's just not an easy mistake to make like especially now with S6 being a callback to S2 with the college setting :skull: (although NYC was the real theme obv)

right? :skull: welp I hope she watches them all one day 

Leave the girl alone for God's sake, everybody is unsatisfied and critical with everything

51 minutes ago, R`0`K`R said:

Hide contents

spacer.png

Well they needed to frame Sam first, right? So they had to kill a bunch of people and make Sam look responsible.

14 minutes ago, kyris89 said:

Leave the girl alone for God's sake, everybody is unsatisfied and critical with everything

Idc but ok lol, someone's gotta tell her that's all :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.