Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

@Hurem 

Spoiler

I absolutely agree with Sidney, it actually would make sense she wouldn’t be involved, the only reason she come to woodsboro was to avenge Dewey, she has an family to protect thus going into hiding, and the movie absolutely works without her ❤️

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came back from the movies. I liked this one guys... I think it's slightly better than 5 because 5 was a little too copy/paste from the original and I think this one was a little more creative. Didn't like some of the choices but if I was gonna point them out here it would be a really big text block lol but overall I really enjoyed it, it was a rollercoaster some moments I was like "can't believe they're going this route..." and then the next I was like "omg!". It was a good experience.

Did you think the killers were predictable? I didn't see that coming, I thought the killers from 5 were waaaaaaay more predictable like I figured out who the killers were in that hospital scene with Tara but this one got me fooled. I only suspected one of them.

But I didn't like the girl coming back from the dead that wasn't needed and it was a cheap way to shock the audience. I'm gonna say I was gagged when the third ghostface appeared but didn't like it's identity. The father I suspected him, the boy was a pleasant surprise but the girl was a letdown.

Edited by Venice B

Omg this movie was amazing. A million times better than 5. Gale and Kirby were everything I hoped for and I truly apologise for the bad **** I’ve said about Sam or Melissa’s acting. She is a force this time and I couldn’t imagine anybody else playing the role. 

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Just came back from the movies. I liked this one guys... I think it's slightly better than 5 because 5 was a little too copy/paste from the original and I think this one was a little more creative. Didn't like some of the choices but if I was gonna point them out here it would be a really big text block lol but overall I really enjoyed it, it was a rollercoaster some moments I was like "can't believe they're going this route..." and then the next I was like "omg!". It was a good experience.

Did you think the killers were predictable? I didn't see that coming, I thought the killers from 5 were waaaaaaay more predictable like I figured out who the killers were in that hospital scene with Tara but this one got me fooled. I only suspected one of them.

Hide contents

But I didn't like the girl coming back from the dead that wasn't needed and it was a cheap way to shock the audience. I'm gonna say I was gagged when the third ghostface appeared but didn't like it's identity. The father I suspected him, the boy was a pleasant surprise but the girl was a letdown.

The only part I didn’t really like was 

the scene of them tracing the killers phone in the park. It felt very Disney channel original movie and you could tell they tacked Ethan into certain scenes just to have us be familiar with him when he took off the mask

Just now, ConceptD said:

Hide contents

the scene of them tracing the killers phone in the park. It felt very Disney channel original movie and you could tell they tacked Ethan into certain scenes just to have us be familiar with him when he took off the mask

That scene was so forgettable if you didn't mention it I wouldn't even remember 

:deadbanana4:

Gale scene wiped it out of my memory, only the best scene in the whole movie :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Hide contents

That scene was so forgettable if you didn't mention it I wouldn't even remember 

Gale scene wiped it out of my memory, only the best scene in the whole movie :WAP:

Truly a moment. I don’t know how I was expecting that to play out but it was so much better than I expected. Paramount need to make sure everyone who can come back does come back.

17 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Edit your sentence pls :gaycat6: lowkey spoiler

Absolutely not lmao 

4 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Hide contents

Oh you’re right that did suck 

Does anyone have the post credit scene? I did sit through that horrible Demi song but when the black credits started rolling I was like "nah i'm not sitting through this too" and left :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Girlies, does anyone have the clip that leaked on Reddit 20ish days ago? I kinda wanna see it now :jonny5: DM me

1 hour ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Same pls!!

Spoiler

It’s all been wiped off off Twitter and Reddit now but it was literally the Ghostface reveal.

definitely gonna go watch this a few more times, it was amazing

Spoiler

anyways, my biggest issue is one tiny plothole. The events of 5 should've taken place in 2021, not 2022 like they said in the movie

Spoiler

Ladder scene > Gale chase scene > Bodega scene > Opening scene > Final act >>> Subway scene

I expected more from the subway scene tbh

Edited by genetic fail

The way everyone is dragging Demi's song :ahh:.  It's probably the only bad thing in the movie :deadbanana:.

8 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

Oh you’re right that did suck 

I’ve just realised something too…

in the trailers we see Quinn on her bed before she gets ‘attacked’. In the movie we don’t see that shot, we see her laying on the bed talking on the phone with ghostface behind her. Maybe they deleted her ‘death’ scene. 

also I’m confused was it Danny who sent the photo of her being stabbed or detective Bailey?

1 minute ago, Broken said:

The way everyone is dragging Demi's song :ahh:.  It's probably the only bad thing in the movie :deadbanana:.

It truly is horrific. 

8 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

definitely gonna go watch this a few more times, it was amazing

Hide contents

anyways, my biggest issue is one tiny plothole. The events of 5 should've taken place in 2021, not 2022 like they said in the movie

That would confuse the audience tho and create a complicated timeline for the general viewer to follow. 

Trying to gather some thoughts but I already wanna rewatch it: 

Spoiler

- the opening was really good. loved the set up, but Samara was WOODEN as hell. I knew when I saw her kill that this one would be brutal as ****. And seeing the mask get taken off and him just return to normal was really scary. The fridge reveal was awesome too. So gross. 

- I loved that we spent some time with the character before **** hits the fan and kind of get a general view of everyone in a way that felt satisfying. 

- the bodega scene was scary and tense, loved the build up. 

- the apartment / ladder scene might be the best set piece the franchise has ever had. I was holding my breath the entire time and then let out the biggest gasp when Anika’s had smashed against the garbage thing

- I really thought Ghostface got Gale there. I was upset. Her entire scene was badass. When GF taunted her about Dewey and she got emotional but it gave her the energy to fight… ugh Courteney did that 

- the subway scene was exhausting in the best way. part of me thinks the pacing could’ve been better, but the other part enjoyed the intensity of it so much. 

- I kind of didn’t love the shrine as the final showdown place and the reveal itself, apart from Quinn even though it was obvious in hindsight, didn’t gag me per se but they more than made up for it with that entire climax. 

- Sam going apeshit on the Cop and then killing him with Tara’s “permission”… it just all was the perfect mix of scary, bloody, campy, fun 

Edited by ChapelHooker

The absolute best thing about the movie is keeping the audience guessing who the killer is. Like at no given point could you point at any character and have reasonable doubt to think it's them.

4 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

I’ve just realised something too…

Hide contents

in the trailers we see Quinn on her bed before she gets ‘attacked’. In the movie we don’t see that shot, we see her laying on the bed talking on the phone with ghostface behind her. Maybe they deleted her ‘death’ scene. 

also I’m confused was it Danny who sent the photo of her being stabbed or detective Bailey?

Spoiler

It was Danny. Bailey was nowhere near the apartment at that point.

6 minutes ago, genetic fail said:
  Hide contents

Ladder scene > Gale chase scene > Bodega scene > Opening scene > Final act >>> Subway scene

I expected more from the subway scene tbh

For me the opening scene was the worst in the entire franchise 

When the ghostface took the mask off I was SO gagged but I didn't like how things turned out. It was so forced ngl :michael:

For me it was: Gale chase scene > ladder scene > final act > subway scene > bodega scene > opening scene

21 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

I truly apologise for the bad **** I’ve said about Sam or Melissa’s acting. She is a force this time and I couldn’t imagine anybody else playing the role. 

Say it again and louder. Welcome to the right side of history :clap3:

Another win for the superior Carpenter sister and the superior Final Girl

9873f84b6af6e8044ab72d2858c7588ea013a9a5

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

The absolute best thing about the movie is keeping the audience guessing who the killer is. Like at no given point could you point at any character and have reasonable doubt to think it's them.

Same, I was really intrigued and got fooled a lot of times. Much better than Scream 5, the killers were obvious from the get go.

6 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

That would confuse the audience tho and create a complicated timeline for the general viewer to follow. 

5 already complicated the timeline tho, like there are so many plotholes in that movie

There’s a post credit scene????

The Ghostface Cinematic Universe :jonny5: 

Oh and yeah, Sidney wasn’t missed AT ALL. In fact, I don’t know where she would’ve fit in here.

Also Melissa ******* ate and I know her obsessed haters are fuming right now. A moment most pleasing to me. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.