Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

7 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I hope someone films the post credits scene because I'm not sitting through that atrocity of a song just to watch a 30 seconds gag 

7TE875w.gif

Spoiler

It’s literally just 3 seconds :skull:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I hope someone films the post credits scene because I'm not sitting through that atrocity of a song just to watch a 30 seconds gag 

7TE875w.gif

Yeah this is the only thing I want spoiled for me. I can't stand sitting through end credits. Save that for shitty marvel movies or whatever. 

41 minutes ago, Venice B said:

7TE875w.gif

It's already on yt (haven't watched it tho)

7TE875w.gif

9 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

It's already on yt (haven't watched it tho)

7TE875w.gif

Ok I just watched it. It was funny but I would've fumed if I sat through end credits for that :toofunny3:

She did really well for her first late night talk show :clap3:

One more day!! I'm so excited!! :jonny5:

I finished my rewatch last night so I'd go with my current ranking as:

1  > 2 > 5 > 4 >>>> 3 

I genuinely enjoy all 5 films. I did slightly enjoy 5 a little more than 4 on the rewatch I wasn't sure which one I'd rank as 3rd going in.

Hoping 6 will rank in my top 3 after I see it. Manifesting it to be amazing :alexz:

It needs 14 more reviews to be spacer.png.

Yes Golden Globe and SAG nominee Jenna, yes acclaim.

Scream6.gif

My screening stats at 7pm but it’s a double feature with 5 and I don’t want to sit for 4 hours so I’m gonna go at 9 and hope for the best :giraffe:

6 minutes ago, Broken said:

It needs 14 more reviews to be spacer.png.

Yes Golden Globe and SAG nominee Jenna, yes acclaim.

Scream6.gif

Some critics are waiting to post a spoiler review 

80% on RT.

7 more reviews and it'll be Certified Fresh.

Last Scream movie has a higher RT score than the last Star Wars (rotten), Marvel (rotten), DC (rotten), Wizarding World (rotten), Avatar (76 - It's barely in Certified Fresh territory) and Halloween (rotten) movie. Why?

Scream6.gif

14 minutes ago, Broken said:

80% on RT.

Last Scream movie has a higher RT score than the last Star Wars (rotten), Marvel (rotten), DC (rotten), Wizarding World (rotten), Avatar (76 - It's barely in Certified Fresh territory) and Halloween (rotten) movie. Why?

Scream6.gif

Scream has always been better than all those movies

Even 4

Scream6.gif

6 hours ago, Artur said:

I need to know one thing before I watch it on Saturday

Hide contents

Kirby survives? Please please please I really need to know

:jonny2:

Yes

Are there more than 70 reviews on RT at the moment? Mine has been stuck at that number for awhile...

43 minutes ago, Broken said:

80% on RT.

Scream6.gif

Miss Ortega ended all those fads

Scream6.gif

8 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

Are there more than 70 reviews on RT at the moment? Mine has been stuck at that number for awhile...

Yes. 73.

Scream 6 is at 80 reviews. It should be Certified Fresh any minute now.

:duca:

Just watched this. What a movie! You guys go watch it NOW!

Cannot wait to see this! :duca: :duca:

Finished watching an hour or two ago! Not home yet so posting my FULL SPOILERS DONT OPEN IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THE FILM YET short thoughts here and I'll post more soon lol

gagged honestly the movie was sooooo good, the opening scene is sooo twisty like a not cringy scream 4 vibes, shook at the ghostfaces killing the other ghostfaces it was so good I didn't know where it was going

Sam was indeed brilliant and I loved the commentary about the fandom hating her, her literally being like "it sucks being so hated" and then serving....it was good I can't lie 

The gale scene was amazing and I really did think she was going to die because earlier today I was scrolling through this thread and there was one nasty spoiler bottom user I guess who was all like like dead emotes can't believe they did that to gale etc so **** him it looks like they been deleted but I exited the thread right away and yeah good thing she survived but it really feels like she's going to die looked like they were going to go there...iconic kinda 

All the commentary was on point for me, all the ghostfaces being mentioned by name and photos finally, sam's grandma being mentioned, everything was so good

Except for the ghostfaces, yeah the reveal is great when you're sure it's Kirby and the family of ghostfaces was a cute idea butttt you didn't really care, the moment when you think tara could be with them was great and honestly.....either her or Kirby should have been GF too, idk just something more in that aspect, a RETURNING character being revealed as GF it has to happen, and this would have been a good time to do it, and I kinda needed Chad to die, it was serving S5 by the end with the super deadly kills but the person survives 

Overall gagged 

Edited by HungryByTheBuffet
Spellingz

OT:

Annoyed me kinda alot how the 4DX chairs and effects were CRAZY during the commercials, like 5x stronger movements than it the actual movie and there were things like the smoke machines that literally were only used during the ads at the start like the craziest most thrilling during super Mario world ad dd

I think it might be because the volume for commercials is alot stronger than in the movie but it's so annoying I don't remember if 5 was the same way 

Ohh and 2 more funny things I wanted to share lol

(LIGHT SPOIOERS BUT STILL SPOILERS)

After credit scene was so stupid lmao, literally I was like OH there's an after credit scene guys we're not leaving I almost forgot, then we waited till the very last second talking and stuff after ALL the credits just for 3 seconds of Mindy telling us we're stupid I jfidisudu it was a personal attack and my friends laughed at me i-

And the letterboxd personality Mindy line was also a personal attack kii but that one was for all my friends 

[/Spoilers]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.