Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

1 hour ago, Kevin2803 said:

Still confused about the Tara/Sam scene. It clearly looks like Tara is holding on to Sam but it's Sam who actually falls. Obviously could be two seperate scenes, but before they let go of each other and only show the hands, you can see how Sam is kinda falling backwards. 

You’re right! How interesting. Are there any fan theories? Do they think it’s a red herring?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Gee said:

The movie was incredible.  Still shaking. 

6 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Post a spoiler synopsis girl 

You homos can discuss spoilers in messages.

Do NOT posts hints/spoilers in here or I will castrate you guys!

Not really but you know what I mean.

:sistrens:

talking to a guy that is into anon, should I have him wear a ghostface mask for the occasion? discuss :gaycat4:

spacer.png

Scream never scared me but something about this one is making me so anxious. I've only watched the first trailer because I wanna be surprised + I feel like the promotional stuff from Scream 5 spoiled the movie too much. I'm thinking about going tomorrow but I don't wanna go alone and none of my friends are into Scream lmao :dancehall:

4 minutes ago, ebaby said:

talking to a guy that is into anon, should I have him wear a ghostface mask for the occasion? discuss :gaycat4:

spacer.png

Absolutely sis! Taking method fandom to new heights! 

8 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Scream never scared me but something about this one is making me so anxious. I've only watched the first trailer because I wanna be surprised + I feel like the promotional stuff from Scream 5 spoiled the movie too much. I'm thinking about going tomorrow but I don't wanna go alone and none of my friends are into Scream lmao :dancehall:

Just go alone. I’m going with my friend on Friday, my boyfriend on Saturday and my brother on Sunday but it releases early here tomorrow but you have to sit through 5 too so it’s like 4 hours and I don’t want to ask anyone to endure that much time sitting in a chair so im going alone and I have done it a lot for different films. It’s not a big deal at all lots of people do it and when you get there I GUARANTEE you won’t be the only person in the auditorium on your own, because any time I have done it I haven’t been. 

Just now, ConceptD said:

Just go alone. I’m going with my friend on Friday, my boyfriend on Saturday and my brother on Sunday but it releases early here tomorrow but you have to sit through 5 too so it’s like 4 hours and I don’t want to ask anyone to endure that much time sitting in a chair so im going alone and I have done it a lot for different films. It’s not a big deal at all lots of people do it and when you get there I GUARANTEE you won’t be the only person in the auditorium on your own, because any time I have done it I haven’t been. 

Oh no don't get me wrong I go to the movies alone all the time, I even watched Scream 5 alone too! It's just that this one in particular is giving me a different vibe and I'd like to have someone with me there lol but I'll probably end up going alone anyway, I want to watch it as fast as I can so I don't get spoiled on twitter or something.

This opens today here but I am not seeing any listing ANYWHERE :ghostface: :irate:

Still selling well. But a bit of a drop from before. I think it should be good for $6M previews and a $40M debut. Give or take a couple. 

18 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

Hayden looked GORGEOUS.mp3 at the premiere

Yes really does 🥰

17 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

If Gale survives again, i actually don't want her in the next sequel or just in a cameo role. It would feel wrong to kill her off after surviving six times but at the same time it would be far-fetched to have her survive every time. I only want her in it if Sidney also returns. 

I think both Sidney and Gale will return again in Act 3 of S7.

13 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

Imagine Killing Gale

also I’ve read some people left the screening after the opening scene yesterday

They must not be horror fans then.

11 hours ago, ConceptD said:

they’re going all out with promo. We still haven’t got the late night interviews or snl yet either.

It’s probably a lie so take it with a grain of salt but someone (who I don’t know if I can fully trust) told me they’re doing a scream skit on snl with Jenna so hopefully they do. 

I think Wednesday and Scream skits are a sure bet.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Stu?

:deadbanana4:

44 minutes ago, Godontop said:

The leaks :cupid: 

If anything is 'leaking' at this point I'm assuming it's phones videoing at screenings? thousands of people have already seen it since it's already showing in some countries so not leaks really.....

lowkey can't believe I made it through this month with 0 spoilers or idea of what's gonna happen, 12 more hours :duca:

I had to see the opening scene :deadbanana2:and Gail scene :hey: I couldn't  wait

I am trying to avoid spoilers :ghostface: I probably won't see this for a while 

3 minutes ago, Vertigo Stick said:

I am trying to avoid spoilers :ghostface: I probably won't see this for a while 

I tried but was like f it kept showing up on my timeline

8 minutes ago, Godontop said:

I had to see the opening scene :deadbanana2:and Gail scene :hey: I couldn't  wait

No disrespect but can you shut up?

No disrespect but no. Can you hear me 

Did y’all see priyanka from drag race interview jenna and melissa lmao 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.