Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

Singles should have been like this:

1.  End of an Era

2. Houdini

3. These Walls

4. Watcha Doing Remix featuring Doja Cat

Rerelease album and name it Radical Optimist (Deluxe). 

5. Undeniable bop 5th single from deluxe album

End the era. 

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

Singles should have been:

1. Houdini (with stronger Spotify playlisting)

2. Training Season (with a good MV and a big push, the Porsche ad should have been an MV littered with ads like what Beats used to do)

3. These Walls (with an MV paying homage to Gwen's Cool)

4. Whatcha Doing (with the yacht theme of Illusion)

--

re-release, single that harks back to the sound of "Promiscuous" 

Houdini is the best song of all time, ain't it

-------------------

Also random but isn't it weird that she takes her family EVERYWHERE? :rip: I am sure this was a core reason why she breaks up so often. You are basically dating her entire family while dating her. 

3 hours ago, RadioactiveLights said:

Singles should have been:

1. Houdini (with stronger Spotify playlisting)

:bibliahh: @Post Malone

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

I wonder what the era would have looked like if These Walls was the lead instead. It could have been an AC radio smash

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Godini will reach 1B next year while some songs will be lucky to reach 100M

urZXvV7.thumb.gif.9ee3286f16329e42421694

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, katara said:

Godini will reach 1B next year while some songs will be lucky to reach 100M

urZXvV7.thumb.gif.9ee3286f16329e42421694

287M playlist reach did that.

jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

Since France is solely carrying this era on their back, she should release another French focused single with current popular France/Belgium artists again :jonny:

The way Fever is still on my heavy rotation this year

• Like 1

God idk what I was smoking in the very very beginning when I didn't love EOAE. The instrumental is so clean and layered .. easily the catchiest melodies across the album.

Ugh, in another world it would've been SOTSummer 2024 :jonnycat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Since France is solely carrying this era on their back, she should release another French focused single with current popular France/Belgium artists again :jonny:

The way Fever is still on my heavy rotation this year

That would be Aya Nakamura this time around. Angele and Fever were the perfect duet and song for the time and now a track with Aya would break records tbh

Billboard Hot 100

January 25, 2025

#2. End of An Era (+14) *New Peak*

Manifesting to see this kind of posts to see next year hahahhahah. 🥹

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GAGALIPA said:

Billboard Hot 100

January 25, 2025

#2. End of An Era (+14) *New Peak*

Manifesting to see this kind of posts to see next year hahahhahah. 🥹

I love that even in our fantasies we NEVER delude ourselves to think she will go #1 :suburban:

• Haha 7

She'll again be the most radio carried in the Hot100 now with 63% radio.

The worst is that I think they might be getting the Illusion that they'll be able to have the song above #50 in 5 weeks for it to survive in the chart

Either that, or they are just waiting this 5 weeks for Illusion to finish its run and finally release the next single. 

• Like 1

Houdini was truly the right lead single from this album  :clap3:

I would release These Walls and move to DL4 

I really have no idea how they are gonna carry RO for 2 years. The only way is releasing new songs/collabs every few months and tacking them to RO or maybe dropping a whole side B with a new sound :rip:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, katara said:

I really have no idea how they are gonna carry RO for 2 years. The only way is releasing new songs/collabs every few months and tacking them to RO or maybe dropping a whole side B with a new sound :rip:

I HATE that her label said that they have loooonnngggg plans for this record....this is NOT that type of album or album cycle and run in general....They literally need to release one more single and then start working on DL4 for end of 2025 

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

I HATE that her label said that they have loooonnngggg plans for this record....this is NOT that type of album or album cycle and run in general....They literally need to release one more single and then start working on DL4 for end of 2025 

I mean the album is dead everywhere anyway... when it's time to tour people will be like wtf are those songs :rip:

They made huge mistake attaching the tour to RO. I know they thought RO would be another FN but then reality happened and the album died in a month so they should have adapted to the new reality :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I would want for Dua to release DL4 in 2026 but we all know how slow she is when it comes to putting an album together. She'll be 50 songs in before she settles on what the sound is gonna be like :deadbanana2:

And unfortunately Dukagjin is surrounded by yesmen so there is no one really around her that challenges her

As someone who likes RO more than FN I'm hoping she has some tricks up her sleeve to prolong the era like a deluxe edition or maybe a couple high profile collabs / remixes

it still baffles me how (while I'm obsessed with them) Houdini and training season sound nothing like the rest of the album (going straight from end of an era into these walls sounds so much better)

i would kill to know if she reworked the album halfway through because I cannot for the life of me figure out why they're so obviously divorced from the rest of the album. 

she should've kept Houdini / training season for the actual club / rave album she initially teased, and released end of an era (best song of all time) as the first single in like March or something. The rollout for this album did not need to start in November 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, gay interrupted said:

As someone who likes RO more than FN I'm hoping she has some tricks up her sleeve to prolong the era like a deluxe edition or maybe a couple high profile collabs / remixes

it still baffles me how (while I'm obsessed with them) Houdini and training season sound nothing like the rest of the album (going straight from end of an era into these walls sounds so much better)

i would kill to know if she reworked the album halfway through because I cannot for the life of me figure out why they're so obviously divorced from the rest of the album. 

she should've kept Houdini / training season for the actual club / rave album she initially teased, and released end of an era (best song of all time) as the first single in like March or something. The rollout for this album did not need to start in November 

The November 2022 sessions were FIRE.. I hope we get some l-words from the sessions around that time someday :jonny5:

Dien't Warner/her team literally say that Glasto was going to kick things off again? Well, where are they?

Outside of the Wembley shows announcement, nothing happened. We were fooled into thinking Falling Forever MV being filmed but it was for an #AD. They should be pushing any song even if it doesn't necessarily smash, they still help the album streams. Illusion still being the current single is hilarious when the song was basically DOA. 

Anyways, this album sounds so so good by the beach. Quite thee experience.

:clack:

The amount of RO songs they used on Love Island UK this season :rip:

End of an Era, Happy for You, Houdini, Illusion

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Dien't Warner/her team literally say that Glasto was going to kick things off again? Well, where are they?

Maybe they meant kick things out

:suburban:

18 hours ago, gay interrupted said:

The rollout for this album did not need to start in November 

not to mention how Dance The Night was still everywhere and she had at least 2 more months ahead of her promoting it and campaigning for it during awards season :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.