• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the f is the new video, for all I care it can be for Anything For Love, just want something fresh

1 hour ago, tost1 said:

Where the f is the new video, for all I care it can be for Anything For Love, just want something fresh

I don't understand why they didn't release it week before the Glastonbury

Now they are probably waiting cause Katy will take lot of spotlight tomorrow with new single or I dont know :/

1 hour ago, mike_int said:

I don't understand why they didn't release it week before the Glastonbury

Now they are probably waiting cause Katy will take lot of spotlight tomorrow with new single or I dont know :/

:bibliahh:

Yall are insane thinking she plans her release around everyone. I can only imagine it being true for Taylor. 

Just wanted to pop in and say I loved the extended RO release, it was my cardio album for the gym the other day :jamming:  Happy For You nearly brought me to tears, mostly the song but partially because my muscles were on their last dying breaths at that point in the workout :gaycat6: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, katara said:

:bibliahh:

Yall are insane thinking she plans her release around everyone. I can only imagine it being true for Taylor. 

I'm sure they're expecting the 4th single of a flop era to get a LOT of attention in the first week of its release (even though its been out for months) and don't want anyone to steal that shine :/

July- Falling Forever

October- Whatcha Doing Remix

January- Deluxe Lead.

June- These Walls.

I know it's delusional but it's not like she had high budget mvs, they can release low budget mvs for these songs, confused about End of an Era tho, also she wants to make Happy for you a single as well.…:rip:

Edited by NostalgiawithDua
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Hopefully the video is for These Walls 

It would be the best choice rn, but Maria should get some love too. It's so catchy and it could work very well as a single.

4 hours ago, Migs said:

It would be the best choice rn, but Maria should get some love too. It's so catchy and it could work very well as a single.

Maria remix with a latin artist and video could work as well

Not her selling out Wembley in minutes….:rip:

• Thanks 2

She's powering through this flop era, selling out the Asian leg and Wembley x2. This is going to be a huge tour 

Like I said, if she brings a hit on the deluxe people WILL be stanning

Spotify definitely did her bad, there's no way album is performing so well in every aspect except spotify streams….

29 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Honestly I wouldn't mind if deluxe would be full of hard-dance-electro songs with mixture of Houdini and TS

Music Video Dancing GIF

37 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Spotify definitely did her bad, there's no way album is performing so well in every aspect except spotify streams….

Now come on now, this flop is definitely on her and her team. Even the fans were puzzled and bored with the rollout

And let's not act like she isn't selling out these stadiums based on her past catalogue and reputation as good and reliable performer (thank you FN)

Hopefully they learn from all this for the next era

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Cain said:

Now come on now, this flop is definitely on her and her team. Even the fans were puzzled and bored with the rollout

And let's not act like she isn't selling out these stadiums based on her past catalogue and reputation as good and reliable performer (thank you FN)

Hopefully they learn from all this for the next era

Apple music is her weakest platform yet she's performing better than on spotify. Partial day streams for FN and RO were same yet one debuted with 30M and other with 20M. TS and Houdini were doing 2.5M during April and suddenly they fall to 1.5M on May 1st. Not to forget, the songs suddenly rise on June 1st….

6 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Apple music is her weakest platform yet she's performing better than on spotify. Partial day streams for FN and RO were same yet one debuted with 30M and other with 20M. TS and Houdini were doing 2.5M during April and suddenly they fall to 1.5M on May 1st. Not to forget, the songs suddenly rise on June 1st….

She's always performed better on Apple worldwide (because no one uses that **** lmao), she's still a huge flop on Apple US, which is the only country that uses Apple Music more than Spotify

On 7/11/2024 at 5:22 AM, PoisonedIvy said:

Just wanted to pop in and say I loved the extended RO release, it was my cardio album for the gym the other day :jamming:  Happy For You nearly brought me to tears, mostly the song but partially because my muscles were on their last dying breaths at that point in the workout :gaycat6: 

This is exactly how I came to love the extended version too fndjdjd it's such a good workout companion album. Perfect length for it.

• Like 1

Wembley - DAMN :clap3: Our girl!

Need Happy for You as a single asap

Did they forced Dua to wake Up to announce 2nd date ?? :dies:

Our Flop era :alexz:

• Thanks 1

:clap: Incredible :clap: Dua has work the ethic and determination to make this era a success

On twitter they're saying she's booking sessions left and right this August with Dan Wilson, DaHeala and  IIIangelo but I don't know how much of it's true. I really wanna believe our girl is already committing to the deluxe/DL4 cause she needs to slap again

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

All of the ODHs doubting her are looking like clowns now :ryan3:

1 hour ago, RoughOperator said:

On twitter they're saying she's booking sessions left and right this August with Dan Wilson, DaHeala and  IIIangelo but I don't know how much of it's true. I really wanna believe our girl is already committing to the deluxe/DL4 cause she needs to slap again

Even if she's starting DL4 we won't hear anything until 2026

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.