Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

End of an Era is literally made to be performed live, she better perform it on Glastonbury, idc if public knows the album or not, introduce them to it, shamelessly promote it, it's your actual hardwork of past 2 years….

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/21/2024 at 4:10 PM, DoubleRainbow! said:

Daily reminder that End Of An Era is top 10 in her discography 

it's probably bottom 3 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

End of an Era is literally made to be performed live, she better perform it on Glastonbury, idc if public knows the album or not, introduce them to it, shamelessly promote it, it's your actual hardwork of past 2 years….

Hopefully she will add End Of An Era, Maria and Falling Forever to Glaso setlist

Edited by mike_int
  • Like 1

I know Glastonbury is right around the corner but it's sooo hard to be excited for it when the era is in a ditch… I'm praying that her team are saving the new single + strategy hot off the heels of Glastonbury because it's about time we got some content 

35:07 KING John Summit saying he's a fan of Dua Lipa :jonny5: 

I manifested this omg

Maria is the ultimate drunk dance classic and I'm sharing this at the risk of feeling embarassed but idc, just enjoy Maria!

:suburban:i love my friend

Edited by tjspy
  • Haha 2

The fact that the lowest-streamed song, "Anything For Love," hasn't yet crossed 9 million streams shows that the album was dead on arrival. They failed to build interest with the general public, and I partially blame "Illusion" for this. It was too much of the "same old, same old," which ultimately killed the buzz.

I wonder if they will try to course correct between July and October, or will they cut the era short and focus on putting out another album before the actual tour.

• Like 1

End of an Era is just absolute pop perfection, it's honestly the only album track I find myself looping, it's truly bizarre to me she's not doing it live...

Anyway, Glasto is gonna be exciting :bird:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

For the first time, the BBC will livestream headline Glastonbury performances to a global audience bbc.com/pages/glastonbury-live

it dont matter because no one knows it will be livestreamed so it ownt have a huge impact. The headliners next year will benefit because by then ppl will know. Somehow we always lose :chick3:

1 hour ago, torontowest91 said:

hope she comes to canada next year

Me too because the tickets will be VERY cheap this time I am so happy. The only good thing about a flop era tbh :jonny5:

11 hours ago, mike_int said:

Not coming from a TS fan whose vocals are flatter than her ass

Real Housewives Nene Leaks GIF by Slice

zont zo it Mike! Zont zo it sis :chick3: youre supposed to be nice to me and my meltdowns because I earned them as a pioneer Little Lipster. I am one of the founding fathers of this fan base on atrl so I get to ***** and moan without retaliation or shade to my other faves :chick3:

• Haha 1

OMG in the words of @TayDuaStan, this Khia names Sabrina just scored herself a #1 single and miss Dua Lipa was sabotaged and BLOCKED from it. I am BIG MAD OMG. We ALWAYS LOSE woman-mad-face.gif

• Like 1

if she's saving the deluxe for late summer the least they could do is drop the extended mixes at least :rip:

4 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

End of an Era is just absolute pop perfection, it's honestly the only album track I find myself looping, it's truly bizarre to me she's not doing it live...

Anyway, Glasto is gonna be exciting :bird:

are we getting a different setlist to the summer shows? :allears:

• Like 3

On 6/23/2024 at 5:50 PM, Cain said:

She's probably getting more money from this era than with FN, so probably never

r5sS6XR.gif

Nah. 

13 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

For the first time, the BBC will livestream headline Glastonbury performances to a global audience bbc.com/pages/glastonbury-live

The what? :duck: Jk

amazing but we already saw the performance on Miss Lauii YouTube channel 

Edited by Papi Juancho

Top five of this great album:

1. These Walls

2. End of an Era

3. Training Season

4. Houdini

5. Watcha Doing

giphy.webp

10 hours ago, Hurem said:

The fact that the lowest-streamed song, "Anything For Love," hasn't yet crossed 9 million streams shows that the album was dead on arrival. They failed to build interest with the general public, and I partially blame "Illusion" for this. It was too much of the "same old, same old," which ultimately killed the buzz.

I wonder if they will try to course correct between July and October, or will they cut the era short and focus on putting out another album before the actual tour.

No, the era ended when they went for Training Season after Houdini, which was way to similar in sound and not hitting. Also they botched Houdinis potential by not doing anything witj the song for 5 months :rip:

Illusion was just the icing tho it truly was bizarre how they completely went for it promo wise despite seeing the reception :rip:

Reading the room has been abysima

What Dua excelled at during FN era (flexibility and adaptability), she completely and utterly lost this era

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

22 hours ago, IBeMe said:

OMG in the words of @TayDuaStan, this Khia names Sabrina just scored herself a #1 single and miss Dua Lipa was sabotaged and BLOCKED from it. I am BIG MAD OMG. We ALWAYS LOSE woman-mad-face.gif

Someone get Dua in touch with Jack Antonoff. I don't care if most of you don't like him & his productions. He's a guarantee for a #1. I need Dua to get that, it's long overdue & i fear, this is the only way 

woman-mad-face.gif

Edited by TayDuaStan
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, TayDuaStan said:

Someone get Dua in touch with Jack Antonoff. I don't care if most of you don't like him & his productions. He's a guarantee for a #1. I need Dua to get that, it's long as overdue & i fear, this is the only way 

woman-mad-face.gif

EXACTLY! ENOUGH (miami) is ENOUGH (miami) woman-mad-face.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, IBeMe said:

zont zo it Mike! Zont zo it sis :chick3: youre supposed to be nice to me and my meltdowns because I earned them as a pioneer Little Lipster. I am one of the founding fathers of this fan base on atrl so I get to ***** and moan without retaliation or shade to my other faves :chick3:

I zid it and I aint no lie boooo LOL

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TVReal Housewives Reality Tv GIF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I zid it and I aint no lie boooo LOL

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TVReal Housewives Reality Tv GIF

maxresdefault.jpg

Spoiler

woman-mad-face.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.