• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall I dont think we're going to be ready for all the lawsuits thrown against Zuzu when that song plays on radio...the "HOW LOOOOooooOOOOOooooNNNNGGGGGGGGG" part is LITERALLY going to create a shet ton of slip and falls and car accidents left and right.  3hli5n.jpg

Edited by IBeMe
  • Haha 2

Coming here is like literally seeing sleep-walking people repeating the same thing over, and over, and over AGAIN. It doesn't matter what single she chose, most of you would've had the same attitude/response to it, let's be real.

FF is like bottom 2 for me in the album, but hey, at least we're getting another single, also a fan-favorite.

My biggest issue with this era is the aesthetics and the styling - they really are awful.

• Like 3

She should move on to DL4

1 minute ago, Null said:

also a fan-favorite.

According to who exactly? :suburban:

Is this fan with us or are we communicating with the deaf DEAD :suburban:

Spoiler

I agree with everything else u said tho. The styling is literally horrible. 

somehow this is ALL because Levitating didn't go #1. I'm SURE OF IT OMG woman-mad-face.gif

At this point... just make it a visual album :celestial5:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

According to who exactly? :suburban:

Is this fan with us or are we communicating with the deaf DEAD :suburban:

Reveal hidden contents

I agree with everything else u said tho. The styling is literally horrible. 

Crearly not you - But, thankfully, the world is populated by many people who loved this song on first listen.

Like these guys:

Or these two:

Or this other guy:

Or this guy:

Or this girl:

The world does not revolve around your personal taste (or lack there of), luv :chick1:!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Null said:

Crearly not you - But, thankfully, the world is populated by many people who loved this song on first listen.

Like these guys:

Or these two:

Or this other guy:

Or this guy:

Or this girl:

The world does not revolve around your personal taste (or lack there of), luv :chick1:!

Those are not ppl! Those are pixels on a screen. I rest my case :chick1: 

Spoiler

woman-mad-face.gif

• Haha 1

FF is like the best non single on the album and TW might be the second worst (overall) so I'm glad FF is the one being pushed but at the same time i don't care cause i just know the video will suck. hopefully we get london sessions for that song at least 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

HOW

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

:jonny5:

It's growing on me

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Burqa said:

FF is like the best non single on the album and TW might be the second worst (overall) so I'm glad FF is the one being pushed but at the same time i don't care cause i just know the video will suck. hopefully we get london sessions for that song at least 

Exactly - I've come to expect the worst from this era. I doubt she served too hard with such a short shoot, it just has to have a storyline or some sort of acting from her. The people are bored of her looking edgy and bored.

I was hoping for Maria but FF is one of the songs I love so I don't mind it, as long as the video is good and not another Houdini/TS snoozefest!

Falling Forever is a great choice people instantly like the song after 1st listen 

Songs like These Walls, Happy For You & Watcha Doing are are also good but they take more time FF appeal is faster 

I'm happy with this choice

This sounds nothing like any of the songs she has released. So nobody can complain about that. It's kinda euphoric sounding. I just hope the radio edit cuts the start off thats my only issue with the song. 

• Like 2

Amazing single choice. I cannot wait for her live performances, she gonna slay those sustained notes. 

Anything she released is gonna flop like mad but at least it's not cringy These Walls.

I still think she just needs to drop a banger for lead single off of the deluxe (if it's coming) and try with that song.

OK Im 100% here for Falling Forever,

give it to us Dua,

give it to us f*cking hard !

Celine Dion Yes GIF

• Like 1

I need big, dramatic, cinematographic video with  effects, explosions and sh*t

Like, give it to us Dua, we are hungry !

Ok two double espressos were too much so early in the morning, need to calm down LOL

I think she will wait and debut the song live on Glastonbury

Edited by mike_int

This album is already locked down to be a major underperformance and any future single is doomed. These Walls is my personal favorite but it's very lowkey, it's the type of song that can only be a hit if the previous single was also a hit. Having zero momentum to ride on, it will do nothing 

Falling Forever is the worst song of her career but it stands out. It will bomb in the anglosphere but I can see it doing well in smaller european markets, which has its utility. I'd rather she ended the era and moved on but if there has to be another single, she might as well get a top 5 airplay hit in Croatia and Romania

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

This album is already locked down to be a major underperformance and any future single is doomed. These Walls is my personal favorite but it's very lowkey, it's the type of song that can only be a hit if the previous single was also a hit. Having zero momentum to ride on, it will do nothing 

Falling Forever is the worst song of her career but it stands out. It will bomb in the anglosphere but I can see it doing well in smaller european markets, which has its utility. I'd rather she ended the era and moved on but if there has to be another single, she might as well get a top 5 airplay hit in Croatia and Romania

This post is so shady, im living 

:suburban:

Oh she is making an effort to flop big time

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Oh she is making an effort to flop big time

Selling out arenas in pre-sale and adding more shows is called flop these days?

3 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Selling out arenas in pre-sale and adding more shows is called flop these days?

I think he meant chatwise and he's right. FF will do nothing for the album. Maria, on the other hand, could make some noise with a killer video and going viral on TikTok.

3 minutes ago, Migs said:

I think he meant chatwise and he's right. FF will do nothing for the album. Maria, on the other hand, could make some noise with a killer video and going viral on TikTok.

The obsession with charts is ridiculous.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.