Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my fav songs won :clap3:

• Like 3

Falling Forever is easily the best track on the album and here y'all are meltdowning.. Dua really doesn't need fans like y'all :coffee2:

Edited by curiousladybug
  • Like 5

Well, a lot of you want an Ian Kirkpatrick song, and she's chosen that song as the next single

And people are still saying that she's not listening to her fans

:michael:

• Like 2

Imagine you're quietly listening to radio and a woman suddenly starts belting HOW LONG for some reason, personally i'd freak out….:rip:

Edited by NostalgiawithDua
  • Haha 10

Shouting Forever as the next single...... such a bad choice :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Yall melting down as if These Flops was a Levitating waiting to happen. 

Not sure if that's a reliable source, but I'm glad my fave album track is getting a visual :clap3: 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Imagine you're quietly listening to radio and a woman suddenly starts belting HOW LONG for some reason, personally i'd freak out….:rip:

No kidding, one day it came ln shuffle and it caught me so off guard that it startled me and almost tripped on the street :rip:

The verses? Lovely. The chorus? :biblio:

1 hour ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

53 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

No kidding, one day it came ln shuffle and it caught me so off guard that it startled me and almost tripped on the street :rip:

The verses? Lovely. The chorus? :biblio:

Maybe they will do radio edit, cut the intro and keep 8bars of the instrumental only and also cut off the outro.

Edited by mike_int

I was at the concert at Nimes yesterday and let me tell you that I had the time of my life ! One of the best concert i've been to. 

She gave high energy ALL NIGHT LONG. The crowd was insane, we were so euphoric. She has really improved her stage presence and dance skills.

The only stain was during These Walls performance, the crowd said NO, nobody was singing along. I'm not a fan of Falling Forever but i'm glad she ditched TW being the next single

• Like 3

If they will really go with Falling Forever  I actually applaud her for standing her ground and dont go with the most safe commercial choice

• Like 1

Falling Forever is such a powerful song, she's in the right with this one. Also from what I've seen in interviews, if I'm not wrong, it's like the last song they've written for the album, in my opinion almost to complete it with something that sounds both outstanding and performance friendly (which is crucial since she's going to headline Glastonbury with this hopefully). I agree that it might be a good strategy to tone down/cut the first "how long" for a potential radio edit, but this was definitely meant to be a single (and one of the more bombastic ones) from the beginning.

• Like 3

TILL TOMORROW... AND BEYOND :gayoncecat2:

Falling Forever is one of my favs so im here for it

• Like 3

What do you think?

Release date of 21st or 28th (Glastonbury date) ?

Maria deserved

• Like 1

Falling Forever :clap3:

This must mean we are getting more singles because the best song on the album has to be one of the singles released think. 

Yeah, her team is really lost. FF will do nothing for the album :rip:

Falling Forever the best song on the album getting a video YASSSSSS I WON :jonny5:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Migs said:

Yeah, her team is really lost. FF will do nothing for the album :rip:

Maybe she wants to fulfill her creative vision, charts are not that important when she is still selling out arenas within minutes.

If FF is next single, Im happy ;)

Edited by mike_int
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Well, a lot of you want an Ian Kirkpatrick song, and she's chosen that song as the next single

And people are still saying that she's not listening to her fans

:michael:

She's damned if she does damned if she doesn't this era it seems :michael:

I for one am hyped that they're making an Ian Kirkpatrick song the next single :wanda:

• Like 1

I dont understand why they didnt release instrumental version of the album for example, just digitally.

Extended versions would also sell. Those are things which they have anyway.

• Like 2

I'm actually happy with FF. At least a different song will get attention and while some people will hate it, it will for sure click a lot with others. I'm good with it. A way better and more interesting choice than Illusion.

She filmed the video for Falling FOREVER?! :skull: Are u ****** KIDDING ME YALL?!?! :skull: I-

Duckaging when I get my hands on u sir...I omg....

• Confused 1

I can't BREATH 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.