Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

I don't know how to explain it but Maria feels like I'm listening to a Now That's What I Call Music! CD from my childhood, like it's giving something that could have been on 50-60 :katie2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SayIt

• mike_int

• Cain

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Augmented said:

I don't know how to explain it but Maria feels like I'm listening to a Now That's What I Call Music! CD from my childhood, like it's giving something that could have been on 50-60 :katie2:

Who needs company like Future Nostalgia, 1989, Emotion and other pop bibles when we're in the company of Now That's What I Call Music! and Kidz Bop :clap3: 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

I'm sorry but why do you guys want that #2 debut so much? Such an ugly number, I would take that #3 instead :deadbanana2:

Hi Morgan Wallen, I just saw Morgan Wallen girl

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Y'all are gonna be real mad at me but it must be said

We need an album full of Potions and Demeanors but done better for next time, she does really well with that sound imo but she needs sit with it a bit. An album of them with more thought > the droplets we got

Edited by Relampago.
  • Thumbs Down 4

52 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I need her to start Miley beef with this Calvin collab coming out, we need more promo 

Haha! I know she'd never do it. What she needs though is someone to teach her how to use TikTok.

I'm gagged. Just got this message on Spotify for the first time. 'Congrats! You are in the top 1% of streams for Radical Optimism.' Are streams really that bad?:deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

I need her to start Miley beef with this Calvin collab coming out, we need more promo 

Yall are ******* weird and thank god aren't actually managing Dua cause ya would be sabotaging her

13 minutes ago, itsjokesta said:

Haha! I know she'd never do it. What she needs though is someone to teach her how to use TikTok.

She just need to be performing these songs live on big award show platforms to give them visibility that they deserve

3 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I'm gagged. Just got this message on Spotify for the first time. 'Congrats! You are in the top 1% of streams for Radical Optimism.' Are streams really that bad?:deadbanana2:

No they're not y'all are just chart obsessed and being dramatic 

Happy For You is her Gwen Stefani "Cool"/ Katy Perry "The One That Got Away" she needs to release a dramatic video and tug at heartstrings asap

After that drop a new single with the deluxe and tour missy!

Drop another Calvin Harris banger before starting your next era Dua!

• Thumbs Down 2

This album has grown a lot on me especially 1-2-3-4 punch tracks. A 8/10 I fear. 

These Walls should be released as the next single ASAP and do proper TikTok promo using influencer to make a trend using her sped up version. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, SchmoodRing said:

Yall are ******* weird and thank god aren't actually managing Dua cause ya would be sabotaging her

She just need to be performing these songs live on big award show platforms to give them visibility that they deserve

No they're not y'all are just chart obsessed and being dramatic 

Happy For You is her Gwen Stefani "Cool"/ Katy Perry "The One That Got Away" she needs to release a dramatic video and tug at heartstrings asap

After that drop a new single with the deluxe and tour missy!

Drop another Calvin Harris banger before starting your next era Dua!

I never got this message before so I'm just shook cuz I didn't know it was a thing. Glad to be giving miss Dua the top 1% streams.:jonnycat:

8 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

It's the edible talking

spacer.png

Wooooooo finally got the notif

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

spacer.png

So you streamed the whole album?

• Haha 1

These Walls-Falling Forever- Happy For You, the holy trinity that you are :duck:

• Like 1

just came to say that i think this is my favorite dua album and is her best sonically :cm: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Burqa said:

illusion is a ******* masterpiece :jonny5: dance-pop song of the year

yuh I'm a little surprised it hasn't had a One Kiss style reception, maybe it'll be one of her long term growers and rack up streams quietly  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Papi Juancho said:

These Walls-Falling Forever- Happy For You, the holy trinity that you are :duck:

These Walls hasn't full clicked for me yet, but Falling Forever and Happy For You :flame:

These Walls is the only song that isn't fully clicking with me yet. Whatcha Doing is amazing. Anything For Love is the best song on the album, needs an extended version asap.

Could Houdini return To the Hot 100 this week? 

it's rising this week at everything radio, iTunes, YouTube & Spotify :duca:

• Like 3

Illusion is like SOTY but where are the adlibs or like anything to differentiate choruses from one another? They're all the same :suburban: the production on these pop songs is so… anti-pop and that's the main reason it's not working

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Wait, HDD says it's doing 68k which is more than FN :suburban: smashing queen 

• Haha 9

4 minutes ago, Cain said:

Wait, HDD says it's doing 68k which is more than FN :suburban: smashing queen 

even if she just does 1 copy over FN we need to rejoice and love ourselves today cuz baby we are born to be gay :suburban:

• Haha 4

Lmao I love Spotify reminding everyone to stream the album :heart:

it's almost like it was paid for :suburban:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.