Bradley Cooper's Maestro lost all of its Oscar nominations. Why?

Starfish

I’m afraid #ThankYouBradley was a myth

:ryan3:

As usual everytime OGHs give the credit to somebody else for Gaga achievements it always backfired with jinxing the person involved.

tumblr_pa2v7ozhwq1xw7h9io1_250.gif

• Like 6

Maestro was a no1curr, kind of mid movie. It’s nice he was in the convo at all. If the movie had been better & he either didn’t wear a fake nose over his own sizable nose, or cast Andrew Garfield or whoever as the lead instead of himself it would have been more successful.

I was actually really looking forward to seeing Maestro but it was pretty terrible; Carey Mulligan did what she could but the film itself had issues and you can attribute it all back to Bradley. I don’t mind vanity projects if they’re good, but this one wasn’t. 

• Like 1

He's currently heating up leftover pasta with gaga crying on each other's shoulders. 

Time for the new sequel "A star is torn". 

I do think that the industry wants him to stop directing and they make it clear  

He def came off as desperate and people see that and they do not care for it one bit. 

Nothing to do with him. Oppenheimer is just too good and snatches all the wins.

They saw this tweet and said “abso-*******-lutely not!” :suburban:

I watched Maestro and it's not a bad film at all, I actually think it's better directed compared to A Star is Born. It just got overshadowed by other movies. However I think Bradley did well on it, and Carey is a star who elevated the film.

I do hope his next project will be more successful than Maestro and A Star is Born. He has the chops, and I believe that elusive Oscar will be obtained soon. Him and Amy Adams better pair up for a massive project!

• 2 weeks later...

Time for him to call Stefani. 

:suburban:

talentless hag :duck:

glad Godga left him in the dust and is on to bigger and better things with actual Oscar winners :clap3: 

• Like 1

On 3/11/2024 at 9:23 AM, eleganceislearned said:

Maestro was a no1curr, kind of mid movie. It's nice he was in the convo at all. If the movie had been better & he either didn't wear a fake nose over his own sizable nose, or cast Andrew Garfield or whoever as the lead instead of himself it would have been more successful.

Wait. Andrew Garfield. I see the vision, and I think he actually would've carried the movie to a Best Actor win

a boring movie, so many people I know slept halfway through it

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.