Kesha is waiting for you…

Junlin

2 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

Ma'am I am living for your theories! (Even though the Easter/resurrection one was a total miss)

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

Yeah I'm sorry about the Easter one not coming to fruition, I really wish it was accurate. We should hear from her soon though

• Like 1

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• AlbertoBouvier

• FullM00N25

2 hours ago, FullM00N25 said:

Yeah I'm sorry about the Easter one not coming to fruition, I really wish it was accurate. We should hear from her soon though

I mean I don't think she is Christian or anything so I would've been surprised if that was the case.

really seems like we won't be getting anything this week huh :doc: oh well there's always next week I guess

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CroNich said:

I mean I don't think she is Christian or anything so I would've been surprised if that was the case.

really seems like we won't be getting anything this week huh :doc: oh well there's always next week I guess

not necessarily, she teased a snippet last Thursday, maybe we get a snippet or announcement tomorrow or Friday, since she broke the Wednesday streak last week, and got something relating to this era last Thursday, so maybe this Friday?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FullM00N25 said:

not necessarily, she teased a snippet last Thursday, maybe we get a snippet or announcement tomorrow or Friday, since she broke the Wednesday streak last week, and got something relating to this era last Thursday, so maybe this Friday?

today is wednesday and i dont think shes teased anything today?

15 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

today is wednesday and i dont think shes teased anything today?

which is why I think maybe tomorrow or friday, since we got a snippet last thursday,  and kesha broke her streak of teasing the new era on wednesdays

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

Ma'am I am living for your theories! (Even though the Easter/resurrection one was a total miss)

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

I know right! I'll be singing delusional when these ones miss too but I'm enjoying the manifestations a lot :gaycat4:

• Like 2

someone thought she was gonna resurrect at Easter like Jesus?

kii-laughing.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Also living for the theories lol the swiftiefication of the Animal fandom is here :coffee:

I have a feeling that the single is coming on the 12th for some reason :duca: I just hope she announces this week and not only a couple days before release 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Child of the Moon said:

Also living for the theories lol the swiftiefication of the Animal fandom is here :coffee:

I have a feeling that the single is coming on the 12th for some reason :duca: I just hope she announces this week and not only a couple days before release 

Maybe we'll get an announcement Friday, also @RideOrDie did say she is coming y'all... and left three dots at the end, maybe it represents the number of weeks before the release three weeks from March 22nd, when ride or die said that, is April 12th :duca: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, FullM00N25 said:

Maybe we'll get an announcement Friday, also @RideOrDie did say she is coming y'all... and left three dots at the end, maybe it represents the number of weeks before the release three weeks from March 22nd, when ride or die said that, is April 12th :duca: 

and 1+ 2 = 3 which coincides with the amount of dots they left at the end of their post.... oh sis you broke the code with this oneWhere Is The News And The Media News And Media GIF - Where Is The News And  The Media News And Media Wheres The News And The Media - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It seems we have also reached the level of delusion the Swifties have in the theories department

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, FullM00N25 said:

Dead :rip: I don't think every single thing that gets posted is a clue/easter egg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

another day no announcement

tumblr_osogpbcidl1qc5i9so1_500.gif?w=671

What is the lesson?

What is the point?

God give me a sign or I have to give up. 

I can't do this anymore.

Please just let me die. 

tumblr_osogpbcidl1qc5i9so1_500.gif?w=671

• Haha 13

12 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Dead :rip: I don't think every single thing that gets posted is a clue/easter egg

Kesha aint an easter egg girlie 

She said it will come when it comes

Edited by youmustbeupgraded
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

@RideOrDie did say she is coming y'all... and left three dots at the end, maybe it represents the number of weeks before the release three weeks from March 22nd, when ride or die said that, is April 12th :duca: 

I'm pretty sure that's called ellipsis

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

lmfao

• Like 1

Is Kesha officially with a new label?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marco23 said:

Is Kesha officially with a new label?

No one knows for sure but we assume so, either that or she is completely independent. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, austinsuxx said:

lmfao

At least I'm trying to keep hope alive, y'all are criticizing me, my theories may be reaching but I don't see you coming into the chat to say anything of substance on when she is coming, just coming in to mock someone else

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, FullM00N25 said:

At least I'm trying to keep hope alive, y'all are criticizing me, my theories may be reaching but I don't see you coming into the chat to say anything of substance on when she is coming, just coming in to mock someone else

No one's mocking you queen, its just light humour. Sorry if you've been offended but everyone's living for your conspiracy theories. Keep em up!

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, CroNich said:

No one's mocking you queen, its just light humour. Sorry if you've been offended but everyone's living for your conspiracy theories. Keep em up!

I appreciate that, I really don't have any other theories, just really hoping for an announcement Friday, sorry I got triggered, I'm personally at my breaking point, but that's not relevant to this era.

https://x.com/keshareborn/status/1775590963856974260?s=20 theorized the release was on April 12th cause 12 roses https://x.com/KeshaRose/status/1775004817066266818?s=20
Quote they said " She posted this this on 04/01 and used 12 roses on purpose, she's counting 12 days, 

04/12 is a Friday. She also filmed that video at her old house that she's selling which means she waited to post that video on 04/01 for a reason"

Edited by FullM00N25
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is she going back to dance music? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FullM00N25 said:

She liked a tweet that said KE$HA was coming back, but on her own terms, so yes i think so https://x.com/KESHAEDITZ/status/1773555488933683519?s=20 

Kesha imo is talented songwriter and fully believe she can comeback delivering full blown dance music again. I think there is a market for her for people wanting a pop girl who delivers the type of dance music she always done. So I am so curious what will she deliver with her new album. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

yes 

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

a label ***** but im bored of wearing clothes

you want kids? well i'm MOTHER

if you got any songs i want you to send them to me in confidence, i wont leak them i promise! YJkChwm.gif

Edited by Vixen Eyes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.