Kesha is waiting for you…

Junlin

21 minutes ago, FullM00N25 said:

Ikr, that is honestly my last theory, it being easter related, Christ was reborn April 5th a Friday this year, so maybe announcement then if it's not on good Friday, and the lead April 12th?

I should rephrase this. It's very odd we didn't get a post pertaining to this era today, cause Wednesdays have been special this era. My final theory is, she announces this Friday on Good Friday since we got nothing today. We get the lead April 5th, or she makes an announcement on Friday next week, Friday April 5th, the day Christ was resurrected and She releases the following Friday, if she does it that way, that would mark exactly one month between the teaser and announcement or between the teaser and release.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• FullM00N25

• AlbertoBouvier

She's still in the studio working on new songs with Hudson Mohawke … I'm sure she's coming but not soon. 

Edited by bearman
  • Thumbs Down 1

@RideOrDie you got any info on when she'll announce or release? 

1 hour ago, bearman said:

She's still in the studio working on new songs with Hudson Mohawke … I'm sure she's coming but not soon. 

Hopefully it's just the finishing touches, but the era could still start while the albums being finished. Lots of artists though that.

• Like 1

ya'll and your theories repeating itself since gag order era

12 hours ago, TomTom said:

Not her rebirth on Good Friday :deadbanana:.

The resurrections here, can you believe it? She's gonna get baptized in Hollywood in the cathedral

Atrl kesha discussion GIF - Find on GIFER

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Change thread title to "WE'RE waiting for you Kesha..." 

• Haha 7

It's been 3 months since she said new music coming soon.. why is she like this :deadbanana:

• Like 1

So... is this coming? I feel like she's been teasing this for quite a while now.

At least we have 2023's AOTY Gag Order (featuring the best song of all time The Drama) to keep us entertained while we wait :celestial6:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keshasfillers said:

Omgggggggg we're getting proper PC hyperpop bangerssss… WHATT. This is such a good move for her.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Omgggggggg we're getting proper PC hyperpop bangerssss… WHATT. This is such a good move for her.

It all makes sense now, Kesha said last year, the old Kesha is dead, that's why she is being Reborn, her visualizer showed her literally getting buried alive in fine line, That's why she's being reborn, ever since gag order she teased this, the freedom era would be her resurrection, her rebrith, The resurrection's here can you believe it? If this lines up like I think it will,

the announcement will be Easter Sunday, which was Christ's resurrection, and the release will be on April 5th, lemme know what you think

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, FullM00N25 said:

It all makes sense now, Kesha said last year, the old Kesha is dead, that's why she is being Reborn, her visualizer showed her literally getting buried alive in fine line, That's why she's being reborn, ever since gag order she teased this, the freedom era would be her resurrection, her rebrith, The resurrection's here can you believe it? If this lines up like I think it will,

the announcement will be Easter Sunday, which was Christ's resurrection, and the release will be on April 5th, lemme know what you think

In love with your theories

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, keshasfillers said:

OH MY- :jonny5:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, keshasfillers said:

oh I'm so ready for the upcoming bangers :sats:

• Like 2

Are y'all that dragged me two months ago ready to admit I was right when I said she was writing Animals "sibling"

:chick1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

Are y'all that dragged me two months ago ready to admit I was right when I said she was writing Animals "sibling"

hard to judge on a few LQ snippets tbh :bird:

15 hours ago, Mr_campbell said:

It's been 3 months since she said new music coming soon.. why is she like this :deadbanana:

she did say baby youre delusional 

• Haha 4

im assuming the album is coming may/June since she said a Kesha summer. an April single release would make sense. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, keshasfillers said:

That's the Kesha I am obsessed with :jonnycat: her voice here :jonny6:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

Well she kept saying old Kesha is dead so I'm surprised she's making this sound tbh .. glad you were right though 

• Like 1

Idk if I'ma get dragged, but the production on this is something made me think of an updated version of early Kesha. And I'd love this sound for her (or something similar) 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

Idk if I'ma get dragged, but the production on this is something made me think of an updated version of early Kesha. And I'd love this sound for her (or something similar) 

Well of course it does, it's produced by Dr luke lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.