Christina Aguilera has left RCA Records and has new Sony Music label

ReH2o

9 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Any label worth their weight in salt would never drop Xtina. She may not be selling hot cakes anymore but she has a reliable fanbase that will always purchase her albums, she’s secured a decent touring reputation, and her back catalogue is successful/iconic enough that there will always be money to be made from it. Legend X will be fine. 

This :heart:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shyboi

• attention

• XDNA

• toxicgenie

40 minutes ago, mrstephen91 said:

Why do you have to be so disgusting?

cuz some of you gheys are tiring with your old antics and unhealthy obsession. So I don't blame BVT for snapping.

For someone that's so irrelevant many of you stay interested in every move Xtina does. 

• Thanks 8

3 hours ago, toxicgenie said:

For someone that's so irrelevant many of you stay interested in every move Xtina does. 

X2

Idk if anyone already explained it in here but it's basically an imprint of Sony Music Latin, that's fairly new (I believe after the pandemic).

Their roster includes artists like Kenia Os (Mexico), Tini (Argentina), Beéle (Argentina), Nathy Peluso (Spain), Residente (Puerto Rico), etc.

Its based out of Miami.

I don't think it will do much for her. RCA could push her catalog but they were crickets for it.

doubt Sony will do something for it

15 minutes ago, theweekend said:

I don't think it will do much for her. RCA could push her catalog but they were crickets for it.

doubt Sony will do something for it

RCA never pushed her catalog or invested in her playlisting. Xtina has a lot of songs missing on Spotify and streaming platforms too. RCA dropped the ball and she should have left them years ago.

Edited by XDNA
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, toxicgenie said:

It's giving unhealthy obsession to someone you hate. Need to be studied tbh. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, toxicgenie said:

cuz some of you gheys are tiring with your old antics and unhealthy obsession. So I don't blame BVT for snapping.

this can be said in every xtina thread but she will remain a divisive pop act and topic of discussion, all while living her peaceful life and making money moves on her own terms

what kind of world would it be without legend x

we cant breathe without legend x here

tumblr_mwovs5u9CU1r33943o3_250sq.gifv

• Thanks 3

On 3/6/2024 at 7:13 PM, LaFuerza said:

It makes sense that some people wish Christina got dropped because that would give them some sense of winning. Even if that were the case, that wouldn't magically stop their fave's addiction to meth and all of a sudden make her want to make music again. Whatever makes them feel better though. 

A "retired meth addict" that is still signed unlike certain other supposedly "legendary" artists that get unceremoniously dropped after 20 years of flop after flop running up the label's bills with no return on investment.

Seethe :gaycat2:

Edited by Jay07
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

As she should :clap3:

14 hours ago, Jay07 said:

A "retired meth addict" that is still signed unlike certain other supposedly "legendary" artists that get unceremoniously dropped after 20 years of flop after flop running up the label's bills with no return on investment.

https://www.rcarecords.com/artists/

interesting 🤔 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/7/2024 at 9:36 AM, toxicgenie said:

And we all know why. They're unsatisfied with their faves so something "bad" happening to Xtina gives them a sense of victory or superiority.

Ironically, many fans want Xtina to leave RCA and move to another label with a fresh new team and better investment, so this isn't even the drag they think it is.

Roc Nation's management has done plenty for her.

I can’t with both sides acting like they don’t both do this to each other. 

• Like 1

On 3/8/2024 at 12:00 AM, Jay07 said:

Do you really believe Glory sales makes up for the 2 Make Me videos, one of them directed by David LaChapelle, I mean David LaChapelle!!! A G-Eazy, Backstreetboys and Tinashe collabs??? 2 album covers...

Or Britney Jean sales for an album full of William Orbit, David Guetta, Sebastian Ingrosso, Nicki Romero, Diplo, Dr Luke and Cirkuit productions not to mention the 6.5 million for the Make Me video.

Stop talking about investment return when you stan one of the biggest flops of the last decade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

Stop talking about investment return when you stan one of the biggest flops of the last decade.

a Christina Aguilera stan saying this, the singer who released bionic, lotus and liberation :skull: please be serious 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

The Man Who

When she launches Yeah, I Saw The Children Records LLC and releases “Telepathy (Christina’s Version)” as her first single it’s over for your faves. :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

Do you really believe Glory sales makes up for the 2 Make Me videos, one of them directed by David LaChapelle, I mean David LaChapelle!!! A G-Eazy, Backstreetboys and Tinashe collabs??? 2 album covers...

Or Britney Jean sales for an album full of William Orbit, David Guetta, Sebastian Ingrosso, Nicki Romero, Diplo, Dr Luke and Cirkuit productions not to mention the 6.5 million for the Make Me video.

I know one of them is not dropped. I know only one of those artists last album actually charted.

Edited by Jay07

4 hours ago, Jay07 said:

I know one of them is not dropped

This is like the tenth post I've seen about her being dropped. That's factually wrong for now. Christina is still listed on RCA's official roster on their website and we have no idea what this new imprint even is. For all we know, her next English project will be released through RCA like all the previous ones.

And that's all the involvement I want in this convo, thank you :gaycat2:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Truth Teller said:

This is like the tenth post I've seen about her being dropped. That's factually wrong for now. Christina is still listed on RCA's official roster on their website and we have no idea what this new imprint even is. For all we know, her next English project will be released through RCA like all the previous ones.

And that's all the inolvement I want in this convo, thank you :gaycat2:

It’s giving very Trump vibes. Like the rca website is right there but they continue to act like they don’t see it

• Like 3

The Britney fans setting up camp in every single Xtina thread. Like... will they ever give up? Specially since Brittney hasn't been making much of her life that just gives them extra time to be lurking on every step Xtina takes. It's giving obsession. :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Keeandga said:

I can’t with both sides acting like they don’t both do this to each other. 

This. And stop with the “meth” ****. 

Edited by Iminmysluttyera

I can't belive they didn't drop her sooner

Why is this thread still open though? She wasn’t dropped and she’s still listed on RCA’s artists roster.

And to be honest, the only way for Christina to leave RCA is to go independent, because there’s no label that will sign her up knowing lack of commercial success for a decade now, even when investing in promo and awards, her music is crickets (AGUILERA) consumption wise.

y’all are so mean towards legend x

OT: we need new music queen :clap3:

• Like 1

Good for her, RCA reeks. :clap3:

I always loved Britney & Christina (Tho I like Britney more) I'm not going to jump on the unnecessary hate train just because the rest is. I think that is lame asf. 

Alexa Play What A Girl Wants 😂

Edited by TheBlackBarbie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.