Camila Cabello f/ Playboi Carti - "I LUV IT"

TalkThatRihanna

28 minutes ago, Bentley said:

So disappointed. No radio and shitty TTH when we need at least top 10

And why would a camilla cobello song get great playlisting from the get go? Y'all are so delusional :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• vinicius

• rickycabello123

19 minutes ago, Prodigal Self said:

And why would a camilla cobello song get great playlisting from the get go? Y'all are so delusional :rip:

It has a big feature and she's on a new label. Should have gotten a higher placement. All of her previous singles have 

1 minute ago, Bentley said:

It has a big feature and she's on a new label. Should have gotten a higher placement. All of her previous singles have 

Yes and she's wasted those chances and now she has to work her way up.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

Anyway interscope is botching this release. Should have been on radio simultaneously 

:bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

31 minutes ago, Prodigal Self said:

Yes and she's wasted those chances and now she has to work her way up.

Agreed as a general statement towards her career, because she truly has dropped the ball at almost every opportunity to be one of the biggest hitmakers of her generation. Though, I feel it deserved at least Top 10 on TTH. Her last official single has 880M streams and got good TTH placements for awhile (and two covers!). And given all the absolute tanks that relevant pop girls have been having, Don't Go Yet having nearly 500M streams is pretty solid too.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, sangriawine said:

Agreed as a general statement towards her career, because she truly has dropped the ball at almost every opportunity to be one of the biggest hitmakers of her generation. Though, I feel it deserved at least Top 10 on TTH. Her last official single has 880M streams and got good TTH placements for awhile (and two covers!). And given all the absolute tanks that relevant pop girls have been having, Don't Go Yet having nearly 500M streams is pretty solid too.

hope this next era she can reclaim back some lost ground and return to at least some form of success she had pre-romance/debut

Edited by Lightbringer007
  • Like 1

That Beyoncé album is gonna push us out of Top 200 for a while. Hold on girlies :rainy:

I just realized I Luv It debut week is against Beyoncé's album bomb omfg lord help us 😭 I'm just going to have tunnel vision on the Spotify numbers as long as they stay good

• Haha 1

iLUViTiLUViTiLUViTiLUViTiLUViT

Watta bop. :katie2:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

hope this next era she can reclaim back some lost ground and return to at least some form of success she had pre-romance/debut

What has she lost though? She is still getting hits and her last record had 2 of em? 

52 minutes ago, sangriawine said:

What ball has she truly dropped at almost every opportunity? For me it was when she chose not to release She Loves Control and Should've Said It as singles because she wanted to for some reason push the singer songwriter angle. Her not being able to release Party Animal with Daddy Yankee, Eyes On You with Charlie Puth, Girls Can Tell with Megan Thee Stallion, her scrapped collabs with DJ Snake, Calvin Harris, Zedd, The Chainsmokers, Major Lazer, Jack U also hindered her majorly from becoming one of the biggest pop girls ever. 

• Like 1

the song is addictive:katie2:

• Like 1

TRAGIC tth placement :skull: but DGY also started at like #12 (and never got any higher) and it ended up alright 

• Like 1

This is so catchy :jonny:

• Like 1

the song is prettty unexpected

but it would del grow on me

• Like 1

I'm kinda obsessed with the song and the video is perfect 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Watch this debut in the top 10 on Global Spotify tomorrow. This is going to be one of her bi-yearly inescapable hits.

well, nvm!

• Haha 2

already have streamed it 6 times today :WAP:

• Like 1

first full day and it only got 1.7 million?????? somethings not adding up

yet it got around that same amount in the first 8 hours ?????

1 minute ago, SIDE2SIDE said:

first full day and it only got 1.7 million?????? somethings not adding up

yet it got around that same amount in the first 8 hours ?????

because the numbers were unfiltered, luv it did around 600-900k filtered numbers in 8 hours. It will grow tomorrow tho. The us debut is good for her too. But I see no longevity

it will rise now that it's on playlists 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Post Malone said:

TRAGIC tth placement :skull: but DGY also started at like #12 (and never got any higher) and it ended up alright 

it started at #19 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.