• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• vinicius

• rickycabello123

I might stan. This is a career highlight and the best pop song I have heard in yearssss

• Like 11

Camila Cabello GIF by E!

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

US Apple Music: #191

Thats actually insane to be 191 already before NMF effects and playlisting 

Just now, Cqmerqn said:

190 (+1) now 

spacer.png

• Haha 9

10 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Oops, she's got a hit on her hands :ryan3:

Where's that gif about Camila always staying and winning?

I think it's time

5 minutes ago, vinicius said:

Where's that gif about Camila always staying and winning?

I think it's time

That gif's about Gaga's A Star is Born era :suburban:

• Haha 1

She could have a solo surprise under her sleeves for tonight, not confirmed yet but...

Spoiler

B.O.A.T.

piano ballad, the pitbull sample is not on the melody just to make it clear, it's using spoken excerpts of it like lemonade on i luv it  

"lying in bed.. replaying the **** you've said..."

if not coming out tonight it's still on the album.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I'm so happy Interscope paid a 1080p video only, instead of a 4k, because they saved some money for the New Music Friday's playlists.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JustLikeMagic said:

She could have a solo surprise under her sleeves for tonight, not confirmed yet but...

Reveal hidden contents

B.O.A.T.

piano ballad, the pitbull sample is not on the melody just to make it clear, it's using spoken excerpts of it like lemonade on i luv it  

hey, about those "spoilers" from the i luv it video. song titles, etc.

is it correct? can u tell us that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JustLikeMagic said:

Reveal hidden contents

B.O.A.T.

Hope it's tonight :duca:

• Like 1

Hey, @Bentley. She's doing promo, which means, you can't complain, at least not in this #144 page.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JustLikeMagic said:

Hide contents

B.O.A.T.

Hope its giving a more mature version of somethings gotta give omg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vinicius said:

I'm so happy Interscope paid a 1080p video only, instead of a 4k, because they saved some money for the New Music Friday's playlists.

I cant believe interscope made her deliver with this first song under them. I wonder how much they paid for the production :rip:

• Like 2

But i'm not sure if this one will do good on radio charts. Inderscope wont payola it. They never do it for nobody. They just send it to radio and rest is up to radio programmers. :clack:

12 minutes ago, JustLikeMagic said:

Reveal hidden contents

B.O.A.T.

She's releasing another song?? Why not a remix / solo version of I luv it

Edited by thinkheknowss

The streams are great! It really seems like this will be a hit for Camila. I'm really happy for her! 
also, can someone explain the music video to me cause it leaves me confused ? :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

But i'm not sure if this one will do good on radio charts. Inderscope wont payola it. They never do it for nobody. They just send it to radio and rest is up to radio programmers. :clack:

They don't? Selena Gomez's latest songs have been BOMBS. Like not just flops BOMBS and they're always spammed by radio 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, memi stan said:

The streams are great! It really seems like this will be a hit for Camila. I'm really happy for her! 
also, can someone explain the music video to me cause it leaves me confused ? :rip:

I think it's very subjective. For me it's about loving someone who isn't good for you, but you still love them and also the feeling of being in love, even if it hurts.

That's why it shows her in dangerous situations (fighting someone stronger, drinking gasoline, etc), but she still "luvs it". I think it's a metaphor for when we are in a bad relationship and we see ourselves doing things totally out of our comfort zone and also doing things that surpass our own limits, just to keep that person in our lives.

That hospital scene, where the guy who hurt her seems so unbothered and indifferent, yet still keeping company, really HITS me.

And also the cake scene, I think it shows that stage when we are too sad, depressed and anxious, and we don't know how to cope with our feelings and start having some compulsive behaviors (eating disorder, etc).

Edited by vinicius
  • Like 5

The MV is awful, I wish it elevated the song

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

The MV is awful, I wish it elevated the song

quite the opposite for me.

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.