Ariana Grande - "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"

kyliefever2002

21 minutes ago, Tm4074 said:

Right. I like Miley but some of her stans love to set her up on here. Bangerz barely out charted Yours Truly on the BB200 lmao. Bangerz did 56 weeks with two smash hits and Yours Truly did 54 weeks with only one moderate hit. Both were released in 2013. Miley has yet to have an album chart as long as Positions (103 weeks). Miley having an album perform like Positions did would be an incredible result for her standards. :rip:

OT: So excited for this, the teaser has me intrigued with what the song is going to sound like. 

Your spill :clap3: Miley deserves better fans 

• Haha 1

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• ariananext

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• Blue Monday

32 minutes ago, Liamallstar said:

Pretty sure the instrumental in the teaser is from the song as the sound was off on her tiktok upload

she said it isn’t

looks like another #1! and the color composition also gave me Selena's bad liar vibes... which I love.

1 hour ago, raven said:

whack em again for me @Blue Monday

natalie-portman-may-december.thumb.gif.dab4cfafe94b6ba7da90aabcd50188bd.gif

OT: very excited for this

Always sister 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, ang said:

ain't no way y'all watched her pack up her wedding in a box then sign a paper to erase dalton from her memory but say this is about ethan??? 

My thoughts exactly... lol have they seen Eternal Sunshine? Why would this be about a new BF?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

I understand that you're excited that Miley finally got a huge hit, her first since the Obama administration despite a few attempts, but it didn't really do anything for its parent album or the subsequent singles. Ariana has been collecting hits and smashes since she debuted; if she's just now getting an underperforming single/era on her 7th go around, that's pretty impressive in my book. You don't need one monster smash when you have many different smashes from different albums, something your fanbase isn't familiar with clearly. 

Whew! This has to be the most accurate post of the 2020s. Sig-worthy tbh.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

looks very cool and interesting

AapruyF.thumb.gif.248e0100a4a6eb3c6adbbc

2 hours ago, tetrachord said:

I was into it and then that part took me out :laugh: the bubbly handwriting felt tonally off from the rest of the video too. I wish she used her regular signature - would have felt more emotionally impactful. 

The video and her acting looks promising from this clip tho - love the look 

Pretty sure that's her handwriting

4 hours ago, ang said:

ain't no way y'all watched her pack up her wedding in a box then sign a paper to erase dalton from her memory but say this is about ethan??? 

the brain rot is real :rip:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ang said:

We all know that they ran to drag Ariana in this thread without watching or reading anything. They're pathetic losers.

OT: COLLAPSE OF THE YEAR is coming. :WAP:

Visuals serving to Dance To This

she's coming for number one in hot 100 in three weeks.

its giving wolf of wall street...interesting

this is kinda a stupid “complaint” (it’s not even a complaint tbh) but I kinda wish the title was only “we can’t be friends”, like I really don’t like song titles that are unnecessary long

glad that were getting a second single!

I still really enjoy "yes, and?", so I'm excited for this! :duca:

• Thanks 1

theres rumours floating around that this samples "Dancing On My Own" by Robyn 

On 3/2/2024 at 9:27 AM, wantedyoutogrow said:

this is kinda a stupid “complaint” (it’s not even a complaint tbh) but I kinda wish the title was only “we can’t be friends”, like I really don’t like song titles that are unnecessary long

Song titles in parentheses are also a huge pet peeve of mine. 

Imagine it’s the elevator song in here 

a small nugget of the chicken is out

Not this sounding like Trustfall by P!nk :rip: Why would anyone want to go for that generic sound

On 3/1/2024 at 12:02 PM, Blue Monday said:

Your spill :clap3: Miley deserves better fans 

careful you'll summon someone trying to flamebait and act like flowers is even partially the stans doing 

on that note idrc if ari gets a huge hit this era? the album feels like a 'gift' pre wicked and she's been upfront about it being unexpected for her and the label alike

edit: oh it already happened lol, I followed the quotes 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

keep forgetting that in addition to the album, this is dropping as single #2 :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.