Ariana Grande - "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"

kyliefever2002

kinda random, but I think it's helpful she added the subtitle (wait for your love), a friend asked it to be played calling it that not knowing

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• ariananext

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• Blue Monday

Just now, ariananext said:

WCBF remix ft. Taylor Swift, 27 weeks at #1 :jonny6:

Ouuu Scooter don't make that face :jonny6:

Speaking of Taylor, to me this song exists in the same universe as Delicate/Style. I played all of them + Dancing On My Own/Into You/One Last Time/Love Harder/Breathin back-to-back last night and I swear I ascended to gay heaven 

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Avenger said:

I hope the team doesn’t release any remix, simple radio push is all there is to it. This is an organic smash coming. 

agree

7 minutes ago, Avenger said:

I hope the team doesn’t release any remix, simple radio push is all there is to it. This is an organic smash coming. 

Yeah a remix would be so unnecessary, but I want that extended/instrumental/acapella EP though. Charts side, I think they're gonna be a collapse :jonny6: 

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Yeah a remix would be so unnecessary, but I want that extended/instrumental/acapella EP though. Charts side, I think they're gonna be a collapse :jonny6: 

Not right now the song has potential, she can even have hope for no 1 debut 2 days before it was suppose to do top 15 something. 

A remix like supernatural with someone like weekend maybe can also be great!

Sunny weather arriving in the Northern Hemisphere + daylight savings + inevitable WCBF spammings on radio + TikTok virality brewing

Lady Gaga GIF

OH WCBF THE SMASH YOU WILL

BE

Lady Gaga GIF

• Like 1

WE ALWAYS WIN

Lady Gaga GIF

THIS IS FOR POSITIONS

Lady Gaga GIF

• Like 1

if this goes #1 on AM US, it’d definitely go #1 on the hot 100 i fear

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Everytime I hear this song and the chorus is about to come I start singing the chorus to Clean by Taylor, I don't know what it is because they doun't sound alike, but someone needs to make a mash-up :jonny6:

I always think of Olivia's Pretty isn't Pretty when the chorus is about to to drop :ducky: it's probably bc of similar chords progressions 

• Like 1

Ariana is such a roach OMFG. Every PR nightmare makes her stronger

Lady Gaga GIF

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Caesar said:

if this goes #1 on AM US, it’d definitely go #1 on the hot 100 i fear

I don't think it will overtake CARNIVAL on AM, Kanye is doing insane numbers there

but I think it can go #1 on US spotify and maybe the hot 100 :gaycat5: (but let's not jinx it) 

3 minutes ago, LastGreatBloodline said:

I don't think it will overtake CARNIVAL on AM, Kanye is doing insane numbers there

but I think it can go #1 on US spotify and maybe the hot 100 :gaycat5: (but let's not jinx it) 

i got apple music running with this song on repeat on my samsung tv, macbook, ipad and 2nd iphone… we getting it to #1 baby

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

from top 15 predictions to #1 is madness. she still gets severely underestimated

This realistically can be #1 without her team pulling any tricks, the gap to #1 yesterday was 36 points and today it's at 9-10 points. Maybe they can release a single version on itunes at least since the fans are buying the album and not the song itself

Thank god. Deserves it. Such a beautiful song. 

• Like 2

the fact that tomorrow's update will be even bigger thanks to the Oscars hype :jonny6:

Also, yesterday there was only 23 hours in the Sunday update right? Because of Spring forward 

This might be massive numbers in tomorrows update 

Smash We Can't Be Friends (Wait For Your Love) smash, this is the beginning!

this is really good go get that multiple week #1 :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

It would be nice for this to go #1 without any extra versions or a big push but at the very least they should discount it on iTunes.

We Can Be #1 (Wait for Your Turn to Dethrone Me)

tumblr_mzdma0q6oJ1qd8zg3o4_250.gif

I love this song so much, it’s just incredible!!!! What has Ariana put in it? Easily top 2 in her discography. Thank god is going #1. GP finally has taste. :clap3:

Also, i need a Taylor collab on this asap. I know it’s going #1 without anything but i need that collab. Especially since WCBF is giving me so much Lover vibes, like it could be the sister of Cruel Summer & The Archer. That pulsating synth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Like 1

7,5M unfiltered!!

Just now, ariananext said:

7,5M unfiltered!!

damn... maybe 9m tomorrow...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.