Ariana Grande - "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"

kyliefever2002

17 hours ago, Eat The Acid said:

Sis don’t do the good sis Ari like that :deadbanana2:

lmao I love P!nk put some respect on her name pleaseeee  :toofunny3:

but for real, the melody of the chorus sounds a bit similar... the vibe is totally different though! P!nk's song is uplifting while Ariana's feels melancholic

• Like 1

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• ariananext

• Blue Monday

• duybeeGAshantiGA

10 minutes ago, V$. said:

:WAP:

The fact that it rose grew over the weekend when songs typically fall and it’s only number 15(?) on TTH is a huge achievement. This is turning into an organic smasha 

Willing to accept I’ve lost any sense of what makes for a hit song these days. This song, while pleasant, wouldnt have been one of my first choices as a second single from the album. Eating humble pie rn

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

pop's princess returned :clap3:

• Thanks 1

They obv turned the autoplay on but it's also doing well on its own.

Everytime I hear this song and the chorus is about to come I start singing the chorus to Clean by Taylor, I don't know what it is because they doun't sound alike, but someone needs to make a mash-up :jonny6:

• Like 1

not hearing what y'all are

So I've jist watched the live performance again. Was the TV at the end supposed to be turned off? Cuz she went to the sofa to pick up the remote control and it would also be the same with the official video. Instead in the live performance it was never turnee off. Either that or the camera cut was so quick so it didnt show. Idk..

1 hour ago, Braz said:

They obv turned the autoplay on but it's also doing well on its own.

Any proof to this? It's also #1 in AM Global Chart. Did they also turn the autoplay on there, and could you please provide any legitimate proof as well?

Edited by Jude
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

So I've jist watched the live performance again. Was the TV at the end supposed to be turned off? Cuz she went to the sofa to pick up the remote control and it would also be the same with the official video. Instead in the live performance it was never turnee off. Either that or the camera cut was so quick so it didnt show. Idk..

At the beginning she turned it off then turned it on again at the end I believe.

6 minutes ago, Jude said:

Any proof to this? It's also #1 in AM Global Chart. Did they also turn the autoplay on there, and could you please provide any legitimate proof as well?

No Pop song surges on Brazilian Spotify on a Sunday. Same thing happened with Texas Hold Em.

23 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Everytime I hear this song and the chorus is about to come I start singing the chorus to Clean by Taylor, I don't know what it is because they doun't sound alike, but someone needs to make a mash-up :jonny6:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Braz said:

No Pop song surges on Brazilian Spotify on a Sunday. Same thing happened with Texas Hold Em.

That's not a legitimate proof. Give me at least a video (not edited) that shows the autoplay. I'll wait.

Edited by Jude

holy ****, I just knew it!!!! we stay winning as always :jonny6:

next up 250K for the album :celestial4:

someone screenshot #that thread before they start deleting their posts !!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Aria0327 said:

OMG I'm not crazy let me listen

9 minutes ago, Jude said:

That's not a legitimate proof. Give me at least a video (not edited) that shows the autoplay. I'll wait.

Lmao, just wait till next week... 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Braz said:

It actually decreased on Spotify Brazil

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Braz said:

Lmao, just wait till next week... 

Got it, you have no proof. You just pulled that autoplay bs straight out of your ass.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, skyandground said:

It actually decreased on Spotify Brazil

CLOCKED. LMAO.

Edited by Jude

:jonny6:I’m just in awe at how she is surviving the hate train and the 4 year break. I honestly thought her glitter was coming but I was so wrong and thank god i was 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ariananext said:

PLSS I did this too :ahh:

The intro immediately makes me think of Houdini too, but I guess that's common :dies: 

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

PLSS I did this too :ahh:

The intro immediately makes me think of Houdini too, but I guess that's common :dies: 

WCBF remix ft. Taylor Swift, 27 weeks at #1 :jonny6:

• Like 1

I hope the team doesn’t release any remix, simple radio push is all there to it. This is an organic smash coming. 

Edited by Avenger
  • Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.