Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• ariananext

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• Blue Monday

I'm so happy this is smashing

now we need those remixes to secure that #1

• Like 1

I get it now after more listens. It would be crazy if this became a classic song for her.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Satin said:

Ariana is such a roach OMFG. Every PR nightmare makes her stronger

Lady Gaga GIF

The GP harasses her but deep down still loves her and relates to her :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This sounds like a Dagny song:jamming: So good

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Solgayleo said:

Willing to accept I’ve lost any sense of what makes for a hit song these days. This song, while pleasant, wouldnt have been one of my first choices as a second single from the album. Eating humble pie rn

i totally agree, i cant get into any of hits these days and fail to understand the appeal, like THE and beautiful things

OT: only song i like is supernatural with troye, but she is smashing really hard with this song

Edited by hungrymuffin

I don’t love this but I’ve never been able to get into this Robyn-esque sound. Maybe it will grow 

8.5M tomorrow at least :jonny6:

btw I desperately need a SNL live version on streaming with those adlibs and melody changes :weeps:

• Like 1

Not her official account using a fan upload sound :dies: :dies: Her team doesn't give a **** about UMG

• Haha 2

What a song, I'm hooked girlies

That line 'You cling to your papers and pens, wait till you love me again' is just stunning and arresting.

Love her

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif.207

Edited by Mr.X
  • Like 2

The way I'm not tired of this song yet... :jonny6:

the bridge definitely takes it to the next level whew I'm feeling some things

15 Million :party: I hope this surpass 20 million before Friday :alexz2:

Many popular reactors are starting to react to it :redface: this guy has some great analyses. Quite a clever guy.  

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

Her at 2:15 is me everytime I watch the video. Idk why I camt stand seeing Ari cry...

are we ready for the smashery today? :duca: truly a reverse YA?-experience :dies:

I said this once before and I’ll say it again. The only reason why ATRL was already bashing Ariana as soon as Yes and? dropped is because she’s a streaming GIANT. She has the same streaming power as Rihanna where she doesn’t have to release a thing for years and she’ll still be in the top 10 most streamed of the year. The girlies were just looking for SOMETHING to call this era a “flop” even AFTER Yes and? Debuted at #1.

WCBF sounded like a Smash to me as SOON as I heard it, and the music video is amazing too. I refuse to watch it tho because it’s too emotional! :weeps:

Regardless I really do feel like this song will either debut at #1 or go #1 eventually hehehehe, lettuce pray!

Edited by cuteboyzay
  • Like 3

The “me and my truth, we sit in silence (pause) mmm” SENDS ME. She’s truly a goddess.

This is slowly becoming my SOTY. I only wish she had included the adlibs and key change of SNL for the last chorus in the studio version

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Spotify is late today. I wonder why :mandown:

3 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Spotify is late today. I wonder why :mandown:

Gay swiftie intern shooked by the numbers :gaycat5:

• Haha 3

I prefer „bye” but this one is good too. Reminds me a lot of Robyn. The video definitely elevates the song.

Given the song’s message it’s so prophetic if this goes #1

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.