Russia once again proves that it's the most racist country on Earth

playwithme

Well, my grandma is Romani, yet she keeps acting like she's a white Slavic woman and brings down other ethnicities including her own, so yeah, Russia has a huge problem, which is exacerbated by the fact that you have ethnically non-Russian people who were raised into thinking they're Russian (especially when they can pass as one) and lost all connections with their ancestry who now engage in racism and xenophobia.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• playwithme

• Bosque

• Gov Hooka

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Bloo said:

Literally nobody here is refusing to call out anti-Black racism in Russia. People are simply pointing out that this is nothing new in Europe (and Asia). The only discourse has been the pedantic argument about how Russia should or should not be considered part of European culture despite the vast majority of its population residing in Europe.

No, we are arguing that russia is not representative of Europe, and 71% of russians themselves don’t think that russia is a European country. Those are geographical and sociocultural facts. But claiming that russia is European won’t change anything since we already have problematic European countries like Serbia, so I don’t know what they were trying to imply. 

4 hours ago, John Slayne said:

wait not there being literal Zionists in this thread trying to speak about racism. baby... look in the mirror :deadbanana4:

So, you are both anti-Semitic and racist against Black Americans. Pretty on-brand for Hamas supporters. 

4 hours ago, Phantom said:

1. Reagan: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ronald-reagan-called-african-u-n-delegates-monkeys-call-richard-n1037171

2. DeSantis: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/29/us/politics/desantis-monkey-up-gillum.html

3. Roseanne Barr (:toofunny2:): https://variety.com/2018/politics/news/roseanne-valerie-jarrett-1202823816/

Now to Europeans! Based off a quick search:

1. That one Romanian ambassador: https://www.politico.eu/article/romania-recalls-ambassador-kenya-racist-monkey-slur/

2. The whole ******* Dutch FM: https://www.trtworld.com/europe/dutch-foreign-ministry-apologises-for-institutional-racism-63472

3.  Danny Baker (a journo, but still): https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-48212693

Whew! That was a cursed, but very quick google search. I already knew of #1, #2, and #2, #3 on the EU side. Which ones did you learn, sis? :)

It’s funny because literally all of these politicians or media personalities are pro-russia. Are you bringing up Reagan in 2024? Lol. 

Edited by playwithme

Dephira and Communion try not to argue in every thread challenge (Impossible). It's kinda amusing tho.

5 hours ago, playwithme said:

So, you are both anti-Semitic and racist against Black Americans. Pretty on-brand for Hamas supporters. 

so you not only support genocide and colonialism but also conflate the state of Israel with all Jewish people? that's anti-semitic. i can't believe you can say stuff like that with no shame or self-awareness thinking you are doing something

also you're lying because I never said anything racist against black Americans, so you're just talking out of your ass because you have no arguments 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, John Slayne said:

so you not only support genocide and colonialism but also conflate the state of Israel with all Jewish people? that's anti-semitic.

also you're lying because I never said anything racist against black Americans, so you're just talking out of your ass because you have no arguments 

Lol, insane mental gymnastics from a Hamas terrorism supporter. If you want to destroy Israel, the Jews' nation-state, you are anti-Semitic.  

Yes, you are literally bringing up your hate against the Jews in a thread about a russian fascist comparing a Black American to an ape for no reason whatsoever. That's 1) off-topic and 2) flamebait, but I won't even bother reporting this because we know that Hamas/terrorist/fascism supporters face zero accountability on this forum due to its extreme far-left slant. Luckily, ATRL is not the real world, and the GP views you as a terrorist supporter that you are:coffee2:           

Edited by playwithme
  • Thumbs Down 4

20 minutes ago, playwithme said:

Lol, insane mental gymnastics from a Hamas terrorism supporter. If you want to destroy Israel, the Jews' nation-state, you are anti-Semitic.  

Yes, you are literally bringing up your hate against the Jews in a thread about a russian fascist comparing a Black American to an ape for no reason whatsoever. That's 1) off-topic and 2) flamebait, but I won't even bother reporting this because we know that Hamas/terrorist/fascism supporters face zero accountability on this forum due to its extreme far-left slant. Luckily, ATRL is not the real world, and the GP views you as a terrorist supporter that you are:coffee2:           

interesting how I never said anything about Jews but you somehow projected that into what I was saying about genocide in Gaza being a racist act. that says more about you and your antisemitic worldview than it says about me. 

funny how you are okay with genocide being perpetrated against indigenous Palestinians but you pretend to be outraged by racist tweets from a Russian. see, at least some of us are consistent in condemning racism across the board. you only care about people of colour when it fits your narrative, which is in itself a racist thing to do because you weaponise suffering of black Americans for your own political ends. disgusting all around 

• Like 2

The Americans taught them well.

12 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

interesting how I never said anything about Jews 

Israel is a Jewish state. You are a Nazi Hamas supporter advocating for the genocide of Jews.       

How are they related? Like, why did you open this thread and decided to type your disgusting anti-Semitic comments that are completely unrelated to the topic of the discussion? Should I type "funny how Hamas supporters don't care about russia's genocidal invasion of Ukraine" under every pro-Palestine thread? I just can't imagine how dumb someone has to be to randomly type "ZIONISTS" in a thread about an extremely racist and disturbing post about a distinguished Black American who supports Israel.  

Your rabid hatred of Jews is not an excuse to post deranged comments in this thread.  

Edited by playwithme
  • Thumbs Down 2

41 minutes ago, playwithme said:

Israel is a Jewish state. You are a Nazi Hamas supporter advocating for the genocide of Jews.       

How are they related? Like, why did you open this thread and decided to type your disgusting anti-Semitic comments that are completely unrelated to the topic of the discussion? Should I type "funny how Hamas supporters don't care about russia's genocidal invasion of Ukraine" under every pro-Palestine thread? I just can't imagine how dumb someone has to be to randomly type "ZIONISTS" in a thread about an extremely racist and disturbing post about a distinguished Black American who supports Israel.  

Your rabid hatred of Jews is not an excuse to post deranged comments in this thread.  

All of this in defense of a nation who quite literally did not support Ukraine and spent months rejecting calls for US weapons to be redirected from Israel to Ukraine. :redface:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, playwithme said:

Of course, you are trying to whitewash fascist russia by bringing up the entire Europe. Name me a single European MP outside russia who is posting egregiously racist stuff on Twitter. 

it's so ironic you're saying stuff like that acting like Russia there are only white people (there are afro-russians and indigenous ppl there which some of them are NOT white or even european) but go off

and yes, europeans are racist. You can cry in the corner.

Edited by constantinople

21 hours ago, Communion said:

The rampancy of anti-blackness throughout Europe is so... :mazen: 

You'll have one portion of the population make arguments like "there's no black people in Europe so how can we know the n-word is offensive when we hear it in songs?" to then some of them pulling these kind of ancestral ass historic racist stereotypes from the antebellum American South, like WHAT. :mazen:

Anti-blackness is global and it's worse in the Middle East actually. Ask any black person who lived in both Middle East and Europe.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, playwithme said:

Reported. You are projecting your racist worldview onto me and claiming I support Hamas or a Nazi ideology with 0 evidence.

I won't engage in a bad-faith discussion with someone who thinks standing up against genocide is racism, when it is in fact the opposite. I have no problem to condemn Russian racism or invasion of Ukraine, just like I think that bombing Palestinian civilians is wrong. I am consistent in my anti-racism, unlike you who only views it as a tool to advance your own narratives. 

Btw if you throw these accusations around in real life with no evidence to back it up someone could actually take you to court for defamation, so be careful x

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Aristotle said:

and it's worse in the Middle East

It seems the OP of this thresd disagrees! I don't know if the thread is ready for a debate on if Russians are European, Asian, or Middle Eastern!

On 2/25/2024 at 7:22 PM, Taylena said:

We had a Polish MEP, Janusz Korwin-Mikke, saying the n-word and comparing black people to apes in the EU Parliament.

I don't follow their twitter accounts but i'm sure many far-right MEPs from Hungary, Poland, Germany, Italy and other EU countries are saying pretty nasty things. 

Not Korwin :rip: He's a lunatic, a Russian agent (intentionally or not), quite literally a meme and thankfully viewed as unelectable now. I am so sorry and incredibly ashamed he used to represent our country.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.