Update: Nonbinary Oklahoma teen attacked using girls bathroom, bullied into suicide

Communion

Devastating, i wish nothing but pure suffering to everyone who allowed this to happen. 

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• woohoo

• Communion

• Ash12345

• Espresso

As someone who has been religious since birth and still is today, I see what it does to people. I hope that organized religion is completely eradicated from the face of Earth and everyone who uses it to preach hate and justify cruel actions faces the full wrath of the God they claim to know so well. 

I’m an extremely forgiving person and I always try to see the best in people even when they’re so far gone in their ignorance that they seem irredeemable. The only way to combat that type of person is with love and compassion. However, when a child is brutally murdered for wanting to be themselves and adults are finding ways to condone that, I wish every unpleasantry and all the world’s misery onto them. If you cannot find it in your heart to protect the innocence and future of a child, you are not human. You do not deserve to be a part of society. You deserve to feel every ounce of pain and suffering that the child felt a hundred times over for all of eternity. I pray they hell they believe in is real because they will find themselves burning for eternity while this sweet angel will never meet them there. 

RIP Nex, we won’t let them erase you or what they’ve done to you. We will make the world a better place for people like you, so no child will ever have to go through what you did one day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Why do Liberals talk like this??? :laugh: It’s so unhinged.

That is your response to this thread?

• Like 3

Why isn't FBI on Libs of TikTok's ass, that woman is a terrorist. A very tragic situation.

• Like 5

This is sad.

That psychotic man saying "it's a Christian state and we'll keep that filth out" :biblio: Is that really what you have to say after learning that a 16 yo died? So gross seeing people use religion as a way to mask their ignorant prejudice

Edited by Mr. Peanutbutter
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Headlock said:

That is your response to this thread?

Stop chin checking me, mama. My opinions shouldn't matter to you.

And any human being wishing terminally ill cancer on another human being needs serious behavioral therapy. Thanks!

Edited by Big Bad Wolf
  • Like 1

BrandNewBrandon

No words. Jail to them, no excuse. 

If the teen ODed or committed suicide does it still count as the other teens murdering them?

2 minutes ago, Ash12345 said:

If the teen ODed or committed suicide does it still count as the other teens murdering them?

Do you think it's murder if you slam someone's head repeatedly on a bathroom floor and days later they die from a traumatic brain injury?

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Do you think it's murder if you slam someone's head repeatedly on a bathroom floor and days later they die from a traumatic brain injury?

If that's what happened, then yes, but one of your links had this 

Owasso police issued a subsequent statement on 21 February to say that an autopsy indicated that Nex had not died as a result of trauma.

“While the investigation continues into the altercation, preliminary information from the medical examiner’s office is that a complete autopsy was performed and indicated that the decedent did not die as a result of trauma,” police said.

7 minutes ago, Ash12345 said:

Owasso police 

And what would make you think police are a trustworthy source for accurate information?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Damn, it sounds like there is collusion among the school and cops. Not sure how Nex's mother can get justice when there are people working against just that.

Unfortunately, this is the country Republicans and leftists want to live in with their support of Trump and MAGA. The comments I have seen from the MAGA crowd about this have been disgusting, and the constant downplaying of what happened. Ridiculous. Chaya Raichak needs to be held accountable.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Sannie said:

Damn, it sounds like there is collusion among the school and cops. Not sure how Nex's mother can get justice when there are people working against just that.

Unfortunately, this is the country Republicans and leftists want to live in with their support of Trump and MAGA. The comments I have seen from the MAGA crowd about this have been disgusting, and the constant downplaying of what happened. Ridiculous. Chaya Raichak needs to be held accountable.

Favorite ATRL troll. It's like reading an AI programmed by Hillary Clinton with poor syntax.

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 2:09 PM, By the Water said:

How do teenagers simply just kill someone over something like this? :biblio:

It seems like the situation was a bit more complicated than "let's kill the nonbinary kid." According to texts from Nex's phone and her police interview, the girls were making fun of her so she brought a bottle of water into the bathroom and poured it on them, and they attacked her. Police body camera shows that Nex seemed to be alert and in good spirits after the attack, and denied being badly hurt. The big question is what happened between that time and several hours later when Nex died. 

Edited by PoisonPill

On 2/24/2024 at 10:39 PM, Ash12345 said:

If that's what happened, then yes, but one of your links had this 

Owasso police issued a subsequent statement on 21 February to say that an autopsy indicated that Nex had not died as a result of trauma.

“While the investigation continues into the altercation, preliminary information from the medical examiner’s office is that a complete autopsy was performed and indicated that the decedent did not die as a result of trauma,” police said.

It’s crazy that you’re literally just listing a fact from the article and being told you’re wrong. 

Edited by Aaron

5 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

It seems like the situation was a bit more complicated than "let's kill the nonbinary kid." According to texts from Nex's phone and her police interview, the girls were making fun of her so she brought a bottle of water into the bathroom and poured it on them, and they attacked her. Police body camera shows that Nex seemed to be alert and in good spirits after the attack, and denied being badly hurt. The big question is what happened between that time and several hours later when Nex died. 

Yeah, it does sound like Nex started the fight but then the three girls came out on top and tackled Nex (maybe causing them to hit their head on floor)? Obviously tragic that Nex died in the end but it sounds like the typical school fight that starts over dumb **** and not like Nex was targeted for being non-binary with the intent to kill them. 99% of the time kids walk away from fights like this alive, but there's always that small risk that you fall the wrong way and get seriously harmed or killed.

I assume that the other girls also got interviewed by the police and told their side of the story, however, we didn't get to hear that. And I don't know if we will, because this has become a national story, and they probably don't want their identity out there connected to a controversial death, and because they're minors, the authorities and media have to respect that desire for privacy.

I do think the odds of it being a total coincidence that Nex died 1 day after the fight are pretty low, but that doesn't mean it was directly a result of the fight. The emergency call the day after the fight mentioned Nex having breathing issues that seemed like they could be related to a stroke/cardiac arrest. Maybe the doctors overlooked an injury, maybe it was an overdose, or maybe even Nex forgot to take medications they needed with everything that was going on?

But I'm not sure we'll find out what happened since it's a sensitive issue and there's minors involved.

Edited by Ash12345
  • Like 1

what a ******* sicko. The autopsy is still pending and she’s rushing to make accusations about a dead child.

Nick Boatman, a spokesperson for the Owasso Police Department, said in a statement to Popular Information that the medical examiner had not explicitly said that the Benedict's death was unrelated to the head injuries, and that the Owasso Police had reached out to the examiner’s office in order to head off national scrutiny.[31][32]The Benedict family is privately investigating the incident, also stating there were other facts not publicly available.[33]

Edited by suburbannature

9 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

They didn’t use she/her pronouns.

religious people are not right in the head.

On 2/25/2024 at 5:20 AM, woohoo said:

I don’t want her in jail, I want her to get stage 4 breast cancer so we can watch the chemo wither her away into a skeleton with skin before she ultimately becomes earth food not even the worms will touch. Same for that disgusting Oklahoma politician as well. Except I hope prostate cancer takes away his dick function and manhood. I hope his little shrimp ends up with the same function as Greg Abbott’s. Then after that, it can go to his bones and brain because it’s the most painful, and I hope he lives with it for years. 

I've seen some pretty deranged stuff posted on this site but this has got to be at the top of the list. :skull: Implying cancer is a punishment people deserve based on their actions is just a whole other level of unhinged. As someone who's lost countless family members to cancer I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

OT: Poor soul. Nobody deserves to be mistreated and bullied in such a way, no matter what their orientation. This is a hate crime with intent to murder and the perpetrators and all complicit parties should be tried as such.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

Oh, wow, they left out the very important detail that they stood up for themself after being cyber-bullied and ganged up on in the bathroom they assaulted them with some water. That totally justifies their actions. /s

11 hours ago, Aurora said:

I've seen some pretty deranged stuff posted on this site but this has got to be at the top of the list. :skull: Implying cancer is a punishment people deserve based on their actions is just a whole other level of unhinged. As someone who's lost countless family members to cancer I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

OT: Poor soul. Nobody deserves to be mistreated and bullied in such a way, no matter what their orientation. This is a hate crime with intent to murder and the perpetrators and all complicit parties should be tried as such.

Have you seen Chayas actions? She’s past deserving. She’s a literal cancer on society it would just be fitting at this point.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.