Rihanna arrives in India to perform at a billionaire son’s wedding TODAY.

airplane

5 hours ago, Afterglow said:

It's unfair to her fans no matter what way you slice it. 

the fact that it’s only Swifties getting mad for the navy :rip: 

It’s not unfair to her fans, she don’t owe us a performance :rip: Why do fans like you, feel so entitled to think that an artist owes you or anyone a concert?

Rihanna is already planning a comeback tour with the LiveNation deal so it’s not like she’s not ever going to perform again

• Like 1

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• airplane

• istan4badgalriri

• Feanor

• mrpartyrocker

I think people are forgetting that net worth is not how much money you have ,Rihanna is far from having a billion dollars in her account and if some other billionaire offers her millions in cash to perform, she's gonna do it .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

Acting as if Rihanna could do anything about that is so beyond daft. You guys are dumb

For real, make it make sense. Like what do you want her to do? People just be throwing words together to make some half assed statement.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Caesar said:

the fact that it’s only Swifties getting mad for the navy :rip: 

It’s not unfair to her fans, she don’t owe us a performance :rip: Why do fans like you, feel so entitled to think that an artist owes you or anyone a concert?

Rihanna is already planning a comeback tour with the LiveNation deal so it’s not like she’s not ever going to perform again

Swiftie? Sis I own every Rih album in multiple forms physically since her debut and own only 1989 by Taylor... you must not be talking to me with that piece.

And it's definitely unfair to fans, no matter what they are the ones that get you paid in this industry. Without relevancy with a large fanbase or the gp, you are worth literal pennies. Mya said it best.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Her voice :jonny5:

she’s doing those harmonies in Diamonds for the first tine :jonny3:

• Like 1

GHGy9BrWMAA-wE3?format=jpg&name=small

Its insane to think there are people with that much money and people keep suffering with poverty, zero healthcare, homelessness etc

How much money can you spend in the lifetime? Im beginning to think its not necessarily about the money for the rich but more about the fact that there are people below them

• Like 7

http://www.ril.com/about

They seem to have nice initiatives to help the country/people. Still that guy makes way too much money. :deadbanana:

do we have any idea what time her segment starts? it’s already almost 7pm there right?

15 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Swiftie? Sis I own every Rih album in multiple forms physically since her debut and own only 1989 by Taylor... you must not be talking to me with that piece.

Okay then go stream her albums idk what to tell you 💀💀

5 hours ago, MattieB said:

GHGy9BrWMAA-wE3?format=jpg&name=small

Its insane to think there are people with that much money and people keep suffering with poverty, zero healthcare, homelessness etc

How much money can you spend in the lifetime? Im beginning to think its not necessarily about the money for the rich but more about the fact that there are people below them

Today's society is disgustingly ****** up.

On 2/24/2024 at 12:11 PM, PaloSanto said:

does Rih know

Well i'll be damned :redface:

She better not pay dust to SOS this time

4 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

will she be arrested before or after her performance

:suburban:

She hasn't performed yet and its midnight there... i guess they've already locked her up :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

She looks pregnant again :rip:

She does look pregnant 

WTF is this mess? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

hopefully they get their money back when they see her low-effort performance....

I wonder if the billionaire wants r9 or not and if he could make it release faster

• Haha 1

Werk Mamas, give high aunty performance!

On 2/24/2024 at 10:45 AM, Miss Americana said:

And many MANY more...

I can see why they were free. She sounds terrible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.