Rihanna arrives in India to perform at a billionaire son’s wedding TODAY.

airplane

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• airplane

• istan4badgalriri

• Feanor

• Miss Americana

4 hours ago, Trent W said:

Rihanna is a billionaire herself, this doesn’t make sense 

Even if they paid her like 50-60m it would look bad for her.

Why come out of her own pockets to fund her next era when she can literally pay for the entire rollout + plus the tour through a 60 minute performance. Beyonce's Dubai performance is the reason why the Stage Design for the Renaissance Tour was immaculate.  Bey was paid $24 MILLION dollars for a 60 minute performance. TWENTY FOUR MILLION. Entertaining and Performing is literally HER JOB. And also no performer on this planet can command that amount of money for a performance. Not even Taylor. 

Lastly, being a Billionaire doesn't mean you have a billion dollars cash on hand. 75% of Rihanna's wealth is tied up in shares of Fenty Beauty and real estate. She needs access to cash and this is literally the easiest way to do it.

"Why spend mines when I can spend yours"  :cm:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Navyboy20 said:

Why come out of her own pockets to fund her next era

Confused Thinking GIF

also, pop stars as big as Rihanna do not fund their own eras

Edited by Dephira

imagine if they hear her new single first

15 minutes ago, Navyboy20 said:

Why come out of her own pockets to fund her next era when she can literally pay for the entire rollout + plus the tour through a 60 minute performance. Beyonce's Dubai performance is the reason why the Stage Design for the Renaissance Tour was immaculate.  Bey was paid $24 MILLION dollars for a 60 minute performance. TWENTY FOUR MILLION. Entertaining and Performing is literally HER JOB. And also no performer on this planet can command that amount of money for a performance. Not even Taylor. 

Lastly, being a Billionaire doesn't mean you have a billion dollars cash on hand. 75% of Rihanna's wealth is tied up in shares of Fenty Beauty and real estate. She needs access to cash and this is literally the easiest way to do it.

"Why spend mines when I can spend yours"  :cm:

NGL when you put it like that makes more sense:cm:

mother is coming :gaycat1:

she wouldn't have agreed to do this when she was rihtired circa 2019-21

• Like 1

It would be a cool plot twist if she took the money and then donated all proceeds to a trustworthy Indian charity 

Me when they arrest her and the album gets even more delayed.

1 hour ago, Jump said:

It would be a cool plot twist if she took the money and then donated all proceeds to a trustworthy Indian charity 

Redundant.

She doesn't need to do any virtue signalling.

India is the world's largest democracy.

• Haha 1

She about to live the Shakira fantasy before Shakira. :gaycat7: Be careful, Queen.

14 hours ago, Miss Americana said:

If she was, there would be Swift Cosmetics and Swift Furnitures all over the world.

She is just proud of her music and wants everyone to OWN it with a memorabilia instead of hearing it in a quick lil spotify playlist and moving on...

Yeah selling 50 different versions of the same album including her re recordings, performing in specific and key areas around the world to benefit from the countries which she is not visiting as people will most likely travel and buy tickets = more demand. Give me a break. 

there’s nothing wrong with artists making a business out of their names and take advantages from it, but stop with the Taylor bullshit! She is doing the same thing so move on

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Hunter_13 said:

Disgusting! Thankfully queen Gaga would never. :heart:

pls:dies:

15 hours ago, Navyboy20 said:

Has any billionaires asked Taylor Swift to perform anywhere? She doesn't really have a reputation for being a great performer. 

Taylor is like 10x times more popular in India

It's more of she won't agree than they didn't ask her

:heart:

• Confused 2

no we need her to make one more song for gta 6!!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Miss Americana said:

If she was, there would be Swift Cosmetics and Swift Furnitures all over the world.

She is just proud of her music and wants everyone to OWN it with a memorabilia instead of hearing it in a quick lil spotify playlist and moving on...

Omg you guys are another level of delusional

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Taylor is like 10x times more popular in India

It's more of she won't agree than they didn't ask her

:heart:

I mean, the RRR guys seemed way more infatuated with Rihanna than Taylor when both were nominated for the globes song category, and said they were inspired by Rihanna, so idk... :heart: i would bet Rihanna has more hit songs there too.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

I mean, the RRR guys seemed way more infatuated with Rihanna than Taylor when both were nominated for the globes song category, and said they were inspired by Rihanna, so idk... :heart: i would bet Rihanna has more hit songs there too.

Oh for sure yes lmfao :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

That fanbase inviting themselves into threads that don't concern them:bibliahh:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, airplane said:

Makes complete sense to me. No one can threaten their faves position at the top but....

• Like 2

On 2/24/2024 at 10:15 AM, airplane said:

Okay… you acting like she isn’t the biggest capitalist out there :toofunny3: 

Girl be for ******* real. :rip:

Not when fenty exists 

1 hour ago, airplane said:

I mean they do it everytime they feel threatened 

• Like 2

she's a such a clown :gaycat6: just like her fans waiting for an album never coming

• Thumbs Down 1

It's what her fans deserve :clap3:, but I remember she looked like a lost middle-aged woman on the Super Bowl stage, so maybe the billionaire will ask for a rihfund.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.