Rihanna arrives in India to perform at a billionaire son’s wedding TODAY.

airplane

On 2/24/2024 at 4:02 PM, airplane said:

Beyoncé previously performed at his daughter’s wedding

It has to be Rihanna now. :clack:

Edited by prézli

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• airplane

• istan4badgalriri

• Feanor

• mrpartyrocker

Arrest her and force her to be in the studio!!! Asap not allowed either so she won’t get pregnant in custody. 

• Haha 4

Wait... she is a billionaire so it is not like she needs the money. Is she maybe gearing up for a comeback so she is making some coin for practice? :eli: 

May this be what inspires her to go back into the studio :-*

people complaining about this's so funny to me 

• Like 2

I hope Jai Ho! is on the setlist

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, unino said:

people complaining about this's so funny to me 

Right? They paid for a service and Rihanna accepted. What does this have to do with capitalism and being fake woke/mad about everything? Pocket watching is embarrassing. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

she's a such a clown :gaycat6: just like her fans waiting for an album never coming

taylor releases a new album every month and yall still find time to make clowns of yourselves in threads not even concerning her :toofunny3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

On 2/24/2024 at 4:19 PM, Miss Americana said:

If she was, there would be Swift Cosmetics and Swift Furnitures all over the world.

She is just proud of her music and wants everyone to OWN it with a memorabilia instead of hearing it in a quick lil spotify playlist and moving on...

all-of-taylor-swifts-midnights-versions-

:gaycat1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

Like perform...musically? Or is she opening a makeup kiosk on stage and doing makeovers for guests?

"She is a billionaire why does she need the money"

This is why the net worth talk has lost its meaning and needs to end. Rihanna and Taylor being a billionaire are completely different. The large majority of Rihanna's net worth is not liquidated and is instead the value of stake in her extremely successful companies. She won't see that money unless she sells some/all of her stake. On the other hand, Taylor's net worth is from money she earns from all her music, tours, merch, etc. It is liquidated. This is why Rihanna has like never placed high on Forbes Celeb Earners list despite being one of the celebs with the highest net worths.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

a lost middle-aged woman

Taylor Swift is just two years younger than Rihanna, so you better drag your own fave ig

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

Taylor Swift is just two years younger than Rihanna, so you better drag your own fave ig

She "looked" like one, not saying she is one :spin:

Probably pissed that he didn't want her to come sell make up or panties or whatever she does

I’m not mad a Rih, get money I guess and you don’t owe the fans anything, but it kinda feels like a slap in the face that she’d perform for a billionaire and not just release R9 or whatever she has of it and just announce a musical retirement for the fans. She’s been saying an album is coming since like 2020, and nothing. Just release what you have as a final thank you no promo no videos and bow out. I’m just frustrated because I loved Rihanna from Pon de replay all the way to Anti. 

i really don't understand the problem with this? artists get asked to do private performances all the time for those who can afford it. i mean which one of us wouldn't want our fave performing at our wedding?

11 hours ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Does she really need more money? This sounds like a lot of work. :psyduck:

Rihanna, much like Bey and Taylor is a mega capitalist. 

SFg7O.gif

On 2/24/2024 at 10:11 AM, Miss Americana said:

Is noone immune to this Rent-A-Popstar bullshit?

Every single one of our faves other than Taylor has shaken their ass infront of uninterested billionaires. That stupid *****, Taylor instead performs for gays and old people for FREE...

this random meltdown :deadbanana4:

is Taylor’s music the best to play at a party? Is she a good performer? Is she not one of the biggest capitalists in the industry? stop inserting her into everything :rip:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

At least Rihanna can make a man stay and build a family. 

well done to Rihanna! A certain fanbase is shaking because they know when Rih comes back she could be the only threat to Taylor’s success

Edited by mrpartyrocker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 2/24/2024 at 9:15 AM, airplane said:

Okay… you acting like she isn’t the biggest capitalist out there :toofunny3: 

On 2/24/2024 at 9:26 AM, airplane said:

You’re getting leeched off to the bone with the 69 variants you need to buy of the same album. The lack of self awareness is concerning :toofunny3: Keep it moving and stop derailing the conversation.

On 2/24/2024 at 9:29 AM, airplane said:

AND You’re whiffing garbage with those albums you get every two weeks. The stench is clearly getting to your head now. Take a breather :toofunny3:

taylor-swift.gif

sfdkhsdjfhd PUNCH

IMG_8152.thumb.gif.b1b3c07406d6d1b86f1bf3350295a00f.gif

15 hours ago, rnb said:

all-of-taylor-swifts-midnights-versions-

:gaycat1:

So this is how Gaylor caters for ATRLers.

11 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

gjn2b32.png

she looked great imo

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

gjn2b32.png

she looked great imo

And a mere 24 hours later…

GHQ490dWoAAMTKy?format=png&name=small

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, mrpartyrocker said:

At least Rihanna can make a man stay and build a family. 

well done to Rihanna! A certain fanbase is shaking because they know when Rih comes back she could be the only threat to Taylor’s success

Rihanna a threat? Did the Navy suddenly forget the state of her career the last time she put out an album? If so, let's let IFPI remind us again

Artist-Chart-EMBARGOED-4PM-GMR-7th-Feb-2017.png

I don't think Taylor's success is threatened by someone who couldn't even outdo Twenty One Pilots. There's quite the gap between #8 and #1, where Taylor usually places these days… :lakitu:

Edited by Feanor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.