CNN: Biden losing support of Kamala, popular Dem governors, who fear he'll lose

Communion

what would happen if both Biden and Trump died before November? 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• GhostBox

• Vermillion

2 minutes ago, spree said:

what would happen if both Biden and Trump died before November? 

Then it would be Harris vs Haley (if she stayed in that long) 

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

Let’s see the EC wins since 2000. 

2000= 271-266 (Bush wins)

2004=286-251 (Bush wins) 

2008= 365-173 (Obama wins) 

2012= 332-206 (Obama wins)

2016= 304-227 (trump wins) 

2020= 306-232 (Biden win) 

besides Obama (who was a once in a A lifetime candidate and will never happen again)  the ECV since 2000 has been close.  Biden and Trump had almost the same win when it comes to the EC. Which is all that matters.  It doenst matter if Biden wins Michigan by 1 vote or Trump wins Pennsylvania by 2 votes. 

It’s Biden vs trump again. 

who ever wins will have about the same win as 2016-2020. You can’t compare them to any other years besides their own. It’s different times. Far more partisan. 

I think you’re missing his point that Biden’s EC win was determined by a mere 43k votes across three states. The only electoral college victory that was weaker was in 2000 with Bush-Gore’s sub-600 vote margin in one state: Florida. :redface:

Biden’s Electoral College victory wasn’t very convincing. He won it by less than how much Trump beat Hillary by (83k across 3 states) in 2016, even though he had a much larger share of the popular vote.

16 hours ago, shyboi said:

Wow, I couldn't even finish it

not only senile, creepy and unhinged too! 

wow some clips take out of context to make him seem like he doesnt know what he is talking about. Now watch a video of him talking about something at length vs Trump talk about anything at length and you will see you is more unhinged. :ace: 

59 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Then it would be Harris vs Haley (if she stayed in that long) 

what if Haley dropped out?  Would it go to Speaker of the House? :biblio:

7 hours ago, Reginald said:

Meh. I'm voting for Joe. If the US devolves further into a christo-fascist hellscape, and all of my personal liberties are stripped away, at least I'll have done what I could to prevent it. 

Voting for a genocidal racist  in a corporatist political party is not doing “what you could” and that’s what so many activists in marginalized communities have been saying for decades. That a vast swathe of the US population thinks that is all they have to do is exactly why the US will devolve further into a Christo-fascist hellscape. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 2/18/2024 at 9:27 PM, Sannie said:

While I do not believe in polls at this point, the vast majority show people in this country support sending aide to both Israel and Ukraine. :rip: You guys are on the outside. Nobody likes far right or far left lunatics who are willing to throw everything away and hurt the most vulnerable people just to push their agendas.

so, palestinians?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Karla Cabello said:

so, palestinians?

Dw, I’m told that the guy fast tracking the murder of Palestinian children is better because he at least *checks notes* won’t deport/ban them :cm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 2/18/2024 at 11:19 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Can’t imagine why people aren’t excited at the thought of a second term.

Omfg I watched the whole thing, shook 

18 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Voting for a genocidal racist  in a corporatist political party is not doing “what you could” and that’s what so many activists in marginalized communities have been saying for decades. That a vast swathe of the US population thinks that is all they have to do is exactly why the US will devolve further into a Christo-fascist hellscape. 

Exactly. Simply voting periodically and tuning out until the next presidential election is a major reason we’re here now. Most of us don’t really care to or have the time to do what is actually needed

In my country the Labour party changed their leader at the beginning of August and won an election in September. But for some reason Americans just accept that they have to choose from one of two terrible options, and that person will be president for the next 4 years.

How can Biden and Trump be considered the two best people for the job in a country of 330 million?

How can someone like this even be a starter?

On 2/19/2024 at 12:19 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Can’t imagine why people aren’t excited at the thought of a second term.

Edited by Letemtalk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.