• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Lovett

• KaledKalil

• Cardcaptor Sakura

Now that I'm off work, it's time to fanboy:jonny6: WTF?! This episode was insane. Why was marvel even trying with What if?:ahh: The Anime Level fights, The Respect to source material, the Cameos of other X-Men thanks to Morph, and the Drama and quality all around. 

Spoiler

Like how they included the Techni-virus, Jean Backstory, Inferno Story arc, and still giving each X-Man enough screen time for action and dialogue. This has been Amazing so far, especially for life long X-Men fans. Like Hello, Illyana:wanda:

The sailor Moon Transformation into Goblin Queen Madylen Pryor, The horror X-Mansion sequence. Like this is what Marvel should be doing. I could go on all day since there was so much packed in this episode and probably why it was fast paced. But I enjoyed every second of it.

also love that every episode we get another iconic X-Men villain but we still have an over arching storyline going on with Storm and Magneto & Rouge.

episode 1 they fight Sentinels, Epsiode 2 they fight bigots, and now they fight Mr. Sinister! I'm so hyped for next week

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 3

the drama, love it!

it's giving me la ursurpadora vibes  :bibliahh:

• Like 4

I love Maddie saying to Scott: "say my name, Scott"... It was so damn sexy. :WAP:

• Haha 2

I'm gonna be honest, I am a huge X-Men fan, have almost all the publications related to x-men published in my country, and I was a kid during the 90s animated series, so I was worried that it wasn't gonna be that good, and that nostalgia would be the factor pushing me to like 97, and honestly.... It's so much more than I expected. Yes, the animation was suspicious for some scenes, but ep3 is fantastic, the action scenes are freaking amazing. This show really is 10/10.

• Like 6

It was bugging me about the similarities of the animation and I figure it out

The 3rd episode was so good and I don't mind how fast the pacing is either.  :jonny4:

• Like 1

It really is spectacular :wanda:

Spoiler

hoping for a Wanda cameo

• Like 2

Definitely enjoying this so far. I wish they'd have fleshed out Inferno a bit more but I have a feeling we will be revisiting the Goblin Queen at some point. 

• Like 1

This used to be my fave show when i was growing up. Spider-Man, Fantastic Four and others were cool but the love I had for x-men animated series was unmatched.

I was pretty excited when they first announced it. But, after watching the first episode. I was disappointed, i felt like i have outgrown the show.

But the third episode :deadbanana2:.

I am living for all the drama, i am glad the creaters realized that original fans have grown up and are going there. 

Oh next week it's Jubilee's turn to Shine… I wonder how they will fit in Storm getting her power in this too or if they are gonna come back to that the week after?!

This has been pretty good tbh.

At first I was unsure about how it would turn out but I have been pleasantly surprised.

Spoiler

wth was that shower scene between Wolverine and Morph in the last episode.

Are they that kind of roommates?

Drake spotted clubbing with a child - Page 3 - Celebria - ATRL

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rainy Devil said:

Girl, the way Morph peeped and stare at Logan. I would have to say yes. Give us MorphxLogan friends with benefits..

In this haus, we stan Jubilation Lee.

fgUWvQ7.gif

• Like 2

Spoiler

So my question is who did the phoenix really possess? 

dark-phoenix-x-men-cartoon.gif

This is SO good! & legend Jubilee about to shine in a few days iktr!

• Like 1

Okay, I need my girl Rogue to do something besides Magneto dicking her down.   :rip: 

She was such a sassy tank in the original animated series.  

• Thanks 1

So 90's. I can't wait

On 3/30/2024 at 2:59 PM, Rainy Devil said:

This has been pretty good tbh.

At first I was unsure about how it would turn out but I have been pleasantly surprised.

Hide contents

wth was that shower scene between Wolverine and Morph in the last episode.

Drake spotted clubbing with a child - Page 3 - Celebria - ATRL

On 3/30/2024 at 6:10 PM, Phaunzie said:

Girl, the way Morph peeped and stare at Logan. I would have to say yes. Give us MorphxLogan friends with benefits..

Couldn't Morph shapeshift as Jean Grey or some random hot redhead girl? The possibilities are endless

fgUWvQ7.gif

• Haha 1

This week's episode might not be for everyone's taste. They have two different 15min-ish stories. 

Spoiler

I like how they developed Jubilee's character, and even having her other self was fun, and it showed her real great powers, and nice to see her having a romantic thing going on. I obviously loved the video game references, specially the Magneto from the X-Men Arcade Game.

The second part was also great, very soap opera-ish. I feel like it's a good adaptation of the first part of Lifedeath, even tho I feel like if they did more comic accurate it would be much more impactful, however I do understand why they went for a more stripped down version. 

So nice to see my girl Polaris, even tho it was for a split second. ♥

So far:

Ep 1 - 9.5

Ep 2 - 10

Ep 3 - 10

Ep 4 - 8

• Like 1

Another great episode! The split between two very different narrative/ visual stories was a bit odd. Each story could have been their own episode imo. I hope Marvel doesn't start to Marvel…

I loved seeing my girl Jubilee sparkle!!!! 

• Like 1

Wow, I wasn't expecting that dramatic shift!

:ahh: The 90's Soap Opera Storm & Forge scenes.  

-Jubilee gets her Sword Art Online episode. So many 90's arcade throwbacks and references to the original series as she replays iconic moments. Very fast paced but I think kids wil like this episode more than the previous 3. The whole Never growing up metaphor was done well. 

-I kinda wish Sunspot did more. The Mojo stuff was so fast paced, that it's hard to develop him. 

Loving the balance of drama and Action so far. And the visuals changing is a nice touch. Overall still 10/10 series for me. 
looking foward to Storm next week and probably the X-Men crashing another United Nation event😆

Yes, Alyson Court (OG Jubilee) coming back to voice Abscissa!

:jonny5::jonny5:

On 3/31/2024 at 10:00 PM, PopMusicJunkie said:

Okay, I need my girl Rogue to do something besides Magneto dicking her down.   :rip: 

She was such a sassy tank in the original animated series.  

:skull:

This! Her and Queen Storm were always my faves!

Makes me feel bad for Gambit too, I rooted for him in the OG series every time he flirted with ha.

• Like 3

Another great episode, since I wasn't familiar with Abscissa I was GAGGED when the reveal happened, Jubilee is lovely. Also, that Days of Our Lives moment from Storm and Forge, iconic

• Like 2

The episode was cute, but the first story was giving me la Rosa de Guadalupe 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.