X-Men ‘97 | Disney+

The Man Who

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Marvel is having a Massive week. 

Say thank you X-Men and the founding family F4! Who knew if you release known and beloved teams people would show up for it 

• Like 2

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Lovett

• KaledKalil

• Cardcaptor Sakura

15 minutes ago, visions said:

Me and my friends used to play in my back garden role playing fights as the X-Men and we’d only ever choose to be the women :dies:  Idk how we didn’t confront our own gayness at that exact point but yknow 

I was the exact same way! I’d either roleplay as Storm and Rogue, Black Cat from Spider-Man or Kimberly and Trini from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Marvel is having a Massive week. It’s at 4 Million Now, and Trending worldwide on Twitter:deadbanana4: Oh Snap, the world really is ready for that X-Men MCU 

It’s so nice seeing a childhood favourite of mine getting so much love. It’s also such a unique idea to reboot a series and setting it directly from where the previous series ended. A reboot done right.

Another cool detail, is that Wolverine was wearing his suit from the 90s series in the Deadpool teaser, so that’s an appreciated tie-in. :clap3:

Edited by The Man Who
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

I was the exact same way! I’d either roleplay as Storm and Rogue, Black Cat from Spider-Man or Kimberly and Trini from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. 

spacer.png

I was usually Storm or Invisible Woman :mandown:sometimes we were power rangers too omg, it got so bad my friends little brother came down yelling about “I’m the Pink power ranger!!!” only to be launched out the room cos that was my friends role :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

I really hope they don’t nerf Jean Grey in this iteration. Like girl could not lift a pencil without passing out

• Haha 9

It’s now about to hit 5 Million views :WAP:Marvel coming for Revenge this weeks. 

We need a Jubilee renaissance as she’s always paid dust and I’m hoping that she’s brought into the MCU and given a chance to shine. The way I would walk around my house as a kid pretending to shoot fireworks from my hands. :wanda:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, stochastic said:

I really hope they don’t nerf Jean Grey in this iteration. Like girl could not lift a pencil without passing out

I think X Men Evolution is the only iteration of Miss Thing where she actually gets active

:suburban:  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

I think X Men Evolution is the only iteration of Miss Thing where she actually gets active

It’s really a travesty when she’s an omega level mutant that has had pathetic portrayals intent on depicting her as the damsel and reducing her to a love triangle

spacer.png

17 hours ago, stochastic said:

This video and then that one of Charles torturing Magneto with holocaust memories :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

That sentinel scene was so good. I can't believe one of my favorite animated series is back. I'm so excited. 

I can't wait to see my Queen Storm OWN this I just know she's going to come through hard. :alexz:

• Like 1

Those reviews have me X-cited!

• Like 1

I feel like Rogue was my stepping stone into stanning Faith from Buffy. Southern? Strong as hell? Sassy? Brunette? Hot?

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

:WAP:the reviews zomg I'm so happy - this is THE animated series of my childhood and the theme song is still out of world CHILLS!! :WAP:

• Like 1

Are they doing like a two part season or something? Because they took a long time to develop and release this season and it’s only 10 episodes.

They took 2 years!! To release the S2 of What if…? but that one also has a more detailed animation so hopefully the next season comes out in early 2025…

3 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Are they doing like a two part season or something? Because they took a long time to develop and release this season and it’s only 10 episodes.

They took 2 years!! To release the S2 of What if…? but that one also has a more detailed animation so hopefully the next season comes out in early 2025…

My understanding is that they’re already working on season 2 of x-men. What If season 3 is supposed to be dropping sometime soon…ish. It’s not on the release schedule for this year but I’m pretty sure that it’s fairly far along production-wise. 

12 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

season 2 was confirmed to already have been worked on by the voice actor for rouge. 

On 3/14/2024 at 1:34 PM, The Man Who said:

I feel like Rogue was my stepping stone into stanning Faith from Buffy. Southern? Strong as hell? Sassy? Brunette? Hot?

spacer.png

giphy.gif

• Like 1

On 2/15/2024 at 9:01 PM, stochastic said:

Even with the ultimate power running through her veins couldn't even help.

Maybe thats the true reason why  Phoenix went insane

Dark-Phoenix-X-Men.gif

8 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

giphy.gif

I forgot they referenced that Buffy scene! :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.