X-Men ‘97 | Disney+

The Man Who

5 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Onslaught is a monster accidentally created from Xavier and Magneto's power combined. Onslaught is also the one who effortlessly punches a hole through Thanos killing him. I think the Fantastic Four, Avengers, and X-Men have to come together to stop him.

Blinking Real Housewives GIF by Slice

He did what? :jonny: I'm not ready.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Magic_boXX

• KFC

• SinnerCity

4 minutes ago, DR0GO said:

Blinking Real Housewives GIF by Slice

He did what? :jonny: I'm not ready.

Oh just kidding. I got it mixed up. Doom was the one who punches and rips out Thano's skeleton. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My goodness this is my first time hearing about Onslaught esp as an xmen fan. I always thought the name was just a comic title or something. So if they are going with this storyline then Legion is going to appear.   

Edit wait this entire time he was feature in Marvel vs Capcom:chick2: I thought it was just Magneto on steroids woowwww

21f406ea19a88e3ee7ebf03e545c99e1.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Magic_boXX said:

My goodness this is my first time hearing about Onslaught esp as an xmen fan. I always thought the name was just a comic title or something. So if they are going with this storyline then Legion is going to appear.   

Edit wait this entire time he was feature in Marvel vs Capcom:chick2: I thought it was just Magneto on steroids woowwww

21f406ea19a88e3ee7ebf03e545c99e1.gif

Yeah he is so powerful that all the X-Men, Avengers, & Fantastic 4 have to team up to beat him. Thats why I assume they are saving his arc for season 2 if they go that route

21 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

It's way too early for The Phoniex 5 or Avengers Vs. X-Men Cyclops killing Xavier. Thats like Season 3 material. It make since for onslaught since Magneto taking over Xavier school at the start of the season, then ending up a villain again is what happened in the comics right before onslaught 

I don't mind if Cyclops doesn't do it

Hell it could even be Leech, I don't care, I just want that man DEAD

• Haha 4

So what's going on with Morph's appearance? I've always known him to look like the second picture — more human like with hair. Why does he look like Voldemort now?

spacer.png

• Like 1

Spoiler

Cyclops :jonny5:
Gambit, A MAN :WAP:

I wasn't expecting daddy Magneto in a thong :jonny4:

I'm not really a superhero fan (thanks to the avengers movie) but I had heard about this series and how good it was; I'm almost up to date :lakitu:

Posted (edited)

Tomorrow is the Season Finale! What are your guys expectation for the end and what's to come in S2?! 

I'm expecting it to end with a new Roster of X-Men forming with Gold Team & Blue Team splitting from Xavier like in the comics. Onslaught seems the most realistic thing to happen. As for Cameos, I hope Kitty Pryde will be a new student for next season. 

I'm hope Morph changes into another fan Favorite Marvel hero. De Mayo said it won't be Deadpool. 🤔would be cool if it was Scarlet Witch. Anyways, I wonder how they are gonna end Bastion cuz Magneto kinda stole his thunder this season. I also hope we have one final action scene of all the X-Men together fighting magneto like that iconic Double Page Spread… it's still the best selling Comicbook of all time. It would be a perfect cherry on top for this series:

spacer.png

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

On 5/11/2024 at 10:53 PM, Buffy said:

So what's going on with Morph's appearance? I've always known him to look like the second picture — more human like with hair. Why does he look like Voldemort now?

spacer.png

Many think it's because of the experiments Sinister did on him in the original series and he uses this white form because he is ashamed of his original self image. He was made in the cartoons and then they put him in the comics. 

10 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Many think it's because of the experiments Sinister did on him in the original series and he uses this white form because he is ashamed of his original self image. He was made in the cartoons and then they put him in the comics. 

Oh my gosh. I hate sinister. :chick3:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

:wanda:X-Men 97!!!!!   These Cameos are crazy. And the ending was unexpected!

Spoiler

Daredevil, Scarlet Witch, Mr. Fantastic, Ironman, Black Panther, and Cloak & Dagger!! I wasn't expecting them to go the time travel age of apocalypse route, but that is technically what happen in the 90's. Still wish we got onslaught, but seeing the X-Men fight through time space is classic. Forge and bishop are probably gonna recruit X-force members to save the X-Men in S2. 

As far as the episode itself, I loved Rouge's scenes!! Nightcrawler also had the 2nd best action parts. Jean and Scott talking to cable in the restaurant & Magneto and Charles really proves this show can balance family drama with amazing action. All in all 10/10 series and the best thing to happen for Disney+ Marvel. It even surpassed wandavision for me as the best Marvel content on the app. Can't wait for season 2. De Mayo really reinvigorated Marvel and deserves his flowers. We need this type of attention and care for the live action

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

Spoiler

My girl Shadowcat confirmed to exist. :jonny4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

I didn't expect Apocalypse to appear so soon :jonnycat: are they using ha to revive Gambit and bring back Wolverine's adamantium? Edit: nvm I just saw the mid-credits scene :jonnycat:

Spoiler

WANDA :wanda:

Edited by Rence
  • Like 1

What an ending for an amazing show. Sad that we'll have to wait basically a whole year to see what happens next, but this ended up being even better than I expected as a whole.

Congrats to the whole team behind this season, they really did that. 

• Like 1

I didn't really enjoy this episode but very hyped for season 2!

2 hours ago, Attitude said:
  Reveal hidden contents

My girl Shadowcat confirmed to exist. :jonny4:

Where was she? I missed her

This show is insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I cannot wait for season 2 :jonny4:

• Like 1

Yea i really didnt enjoy it as much as I did the rest. And Storm being usless ever since she got her powers back.

Spoiler

I dunno and the Phoenix part didn't do it for me. I felt like they should have saved the phoenix force with something more with a universal threat 

But Im really excited though for next season. 

• Like 1

Of course

Spoiler

Jean ends Sinister only to do what she does best - Faint LOL

• Haha 3

they kinda did storm dirty in this series :rip:

26 minutes ago, DreamGlow said:

they kinda did storm dirty in this series :rip:

That's what I said. She's been sidelined most of the season. Demayo is obviously not a fan and will throw scenes like omega level threat detected just to shut her fans up but it's obvious he's not about Storm. He's a jean fan. Even with the use of her powers he's lazy af. Throwing a few lightning bolts and that's it.. use your imagination and get creative. 

He's already been fired from Xmen 97 so he's not involved for season 3 but I believe he already did the scripts for season 2 so we are gonna have to keep seeing Storm as a minor character possibly until season 3. 

12 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

That's what I said. She's been sidelined most of the season. Demayo is obviously not a fan and will throw scenes like omega level threat detected just to shut her fans up but it's obvious he's not about Storm. He's a jean fan. Even with the use of her powers he's lazy af. Throwing a few lightning bolts and that's it.. use your imagination and get creative. 

He's already been fired from Xmen 97 so he's not involved for season 3 but I believe he already did the scripts for season 2 so we are gonna have to keep seeing Storm as a minor character possibly until season 3. 

You can tell, Jean, Rouge and also Jubilee all had multiple moments and fighting. Only ep you see her in combat was just  ep 1 and a bit of 2. 

Spoiler

Even at the end of her struggling to keep the asteroid from hitting the earth should have been a breeze. Hell when the sentinels where holding them I thought she was gonna bring  some type lighting bolt.

Love this episode, expected more from Storm tho.

She could do much more.

4 hours ago, KFC said:

Where was she? I missed her

Spoiler

On Forge's board at the end, she's next to Emma Frost.

• Like 1

Marvel :wanda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.