X-Men ‘97 | Disney+

The Man Who

Not even Loki S2 was able to continuously trend every week:deadbanana: also still Marvels highest rated show on Disney+ ever. The critical, and Commercial Smash this has been for Marvel. 👏

• Like 5

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Magic_boXX

• KFC

• SinnerCity

Another amazing episode. 10/10

I'm ready for my girl Storm to come back and reunite with everyone. 

This episode was so good!

The Cable, Cyclops, Jean segment was great. 

Wolverine and Nightcrawler kicking ass together! 

Magneto being Daddy and his move at the end. Fantastic. 

I have no idea what the next two episodes are going to bring but I'm ready! Be shocked if Val doesn't turn out to be Mystique. 

• Like 3

In case no one saw the episode yet. This cameo :wanda:

Spoiler

• Thanks 3

51 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

In case no one saw the episode yet. This cameo :wanda:

Hide contents

I was GAGGED at the cameos and Magneto having enough and slaying everyone effortlessly 

This episode alone is better than most of the projects Marvel has put out in recent years lol

• Like 4

Omg the cameo :wanda::falcon::loki::hawkeye::msmarvel:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KFC said:

Ok so is Mystique as Val Cooper working with Bastion or not?

Thats the thing we are not sure. We are just assuming that Val is Mystique. But as of right now she isnt so yes she was working with Bastion, but I believe she got turned off that she found out that he was using humans as the organic sentinels.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Magic_boXX said:

Thats the thing we are not sure. We are just assuming that Val is Mystique. But as of right now she isnt so yes she was working with Bastion, but I believe she got turned off that she found out that he was using humans as the organic sentinels.

I'm confused as to why though, she seemed to not have a problem with mutants

Val is definitely Mystique 

I don't think Val is Mystique, the whole monologue she gave this episode wouldn't work if she was Mystique

• Like 1

Another omega level feat :jonny4:

ahhhhh first Storm then Magneto, now all I need left is Jean and the holy omega trinity will have been reforged anew for the masses I can't wait to have the Krakoa comics so I can witness their peaks 

• Like 3

This is easily one of the best comic book animated series that we've gotten in a while. I'm definitely looking forward to the last two episodes of the season. 

• Like 4

I need STORM back and in the credits SO BAD, I've been perched for that beautiful black costumed goddess in the credits for the last 2 weeks and they're still keeping her on vacation with Forge like.. :cries2: 

GMfbjqQWwAEytm5?format=png&name=900x900

Also if Val is NOT Mystique, where the **** is Mystique? I LOVED the Nightcrawler/Wolverine fight scene in this episode, that teleportation moment was chef's kiss. This series is probably my favorite thing Marvel has ever done, X-Men have always been my #1 and this show just makes me so happy, I feel like a 90s kid again watching it.

• Like 4

mama this is ART

Now get Scarlett Witch in :jonny5:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KFC said:

I don't think Val is Mystique, the whole monologue she gave this episode wouldn't work if she was Mystique

Hmm I feel like it would? Well if she were the Jay Law mystique lol.

Are there any other famous shapeshifters, other than morph? 

1 hour ago, chris1991 said:

Hmm I feel like it would? Well if she were the Jay Law mystique lol.

Are there any other famous shapeshifters, other than morph? 

I thought the JLaw mystique was gone - never to be seen again. I'm pretty sure that this is the real Val Cooper but I suppose it could be copycat (it would tie into the Deadpool movie since Wade's wife is Copycat in the comics). 

Posted (edited)

De Mayo said next episode of the finale will also be inspired by fatal attraction comic run of the X-Men. It's the one that's infamous for Magento returning back to his f them humans Era😆and also famous for the scene of him ripping Wolverine's Adamatium off his skeleton. :wanda:

Spoiler

Thats where he sends a EMP to turn off all electromagnetic things across the globe. Kinda like what he did in this episode! I wonder what story beats and characters moments he is including. I can only speculate but the series of fatal attraction ends with Xavier sending Magneto in a coma and birthing Onlsaught. I still feel like that gonna be S2! And the animated universe will team up to beat him. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

we need storm to do a grand comeback!

was hoping she be the one to destroy all the sentinels, but of course Magneto doing the magnetic field on the whole freaking earth was much better haha

• Like 1

Magneto letting them know just how powerful he really is.  :jonny4:

Add me into the I need Rogue & Storm to be back group.   Both have had fantastic centric episodes only to be sidelined.  :noparty:

• Like 3

This weeks Episode I'm hoping Storm's Entrance has a Beat Drop:jonny4:

I Hope Magneto Snaps off on Bastion! And I hope Morph gets a sequence. I think they are the last X-Men to have a major episode or scene. Maybe tie in Their sinister  arc since they are in the opening every week with Sinister. 
My prediction is Bastion is going for a global Mutant extinction since his prime sentinel plan failed. Maybe we might get a House of M reference! I'm so hyped for this Part 2 Finale

spacer.png

The human sentinels are so creepy! All of those poor people were basically kidnapped, murdered, and turned into robots :mazen: 

And that was a cool move by Magneto, but where was that power during the Genosha genocide? He could've disabled the sentinels and Gambit wouldn't be dead.

• Like 2

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I actually own that on VHS since I was a child, like 3 years old :deadbanana2: Always loved it

GM-_f3CXoAAAUb5?format=jpg&name=large

• Thanks 2

• Like 1

:jonny4::jonny4::jonny4:Oh My God!

They really are sticking the Landing:jonny5:

Spoiler

Jean Vs. Sinister Fight! Hulk vs. Sentinels! Wolverine Adamatium ripped out by Magneto! Magneto Telling Xavier to Shut Up:bibliahh:

Storm & Jean's Sisterhood!! Cable actually showing his Telekinesis finally! The Blood when Wolverine Stabs Magneto! The Fanily Drama and action once again being done better then anything the MCU has done sans Guardians. Another 10/10. Tho there were a few audio issues and some stuff was fast paced again. But I don't care, this is the best X-Men Media ever put to screen by far. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.