Scooter Braun and 400 others call for inclusion of Israel in Eurovison.

What_A_Mess

11 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Hold up.. Melanie Martinez?!?! She has been vocally Pro-Palestine recently too. This is so wild.

This was so confusing to me as well. It literally makes no sense. :deadbanana2: She's posting about Palestine all the time on IG and even held the Palestinian flag at her concert.

Her stans are saying its a fake signature/someone impersonating her but how does that make sense :skull: 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• Daddy

• Windy Day

• What_A_Mess

On 2/15/2024 at 6:09 AM, Daddy said:

Zionist detected. You can't just ignore this. Excluding them is the only way to go. The same reason we try to keep Nazis out of the government etc.

It’s not even the same comparison. Excluding zionists would make sense. But excluding the country as a whole is different than “keeping nazis out of the government”

Idc about Eurovision or this issue but that analogy doesn’t make sense

• Thumbs Down 9

20 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Excluding zionists would make sense. But excluding the country as a whole is different than “keeping nazis out of the government”

The country in question = Israel....aka the country Zionists believe has a right to exist. You cannot divorce the existence of Israel from the ethnic cleansing, genocide, land theft, and settler colonialism. You cannot uphold a Jewish-only state without them. THAT is the essence of Zionism and they are all fundamental to its existence. That is how it was built in the first place and continues to maintain itself today.

I see you're still posting stupid **** when you have no clue about what's happening there :skull: 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The country in question = Israel....aka the country Zionists believe has a right to exist. You cannot divorce the existence of Israel from the ethnic cleansing, genocide, land theft, and settler colonialism. You cannot uphold a Jewish-only state without them. THAT is the essence of Zionism and they are all fundamental to its existence. That is how it was built in the first place and continues to maintain itself today.

I see you're still posting stupid **** when you have no clue about what's happening there :skull: 

And you’re still replying stupid **** thinking I genuinely give a rats ass about you or your posts :rip: 

• Thumbs Down 11

Just now, Gaia said:

And you’re still replying stupid **** thinking I genuinely give a rats ass about you or your posts :rip: 

Oh, how will I sleep tonight after these words from Miss "I have no sympathy for Palestinians because they are homophobic" 💔

Y'all aren't European :sistrens:

40 minutes ago, Gaia said:

It’s not even the same comparison. Excluding zionists would make sense. But excluding the country as a whole is different than “keeping nazis out of the government”

Keeping actively evil constitutions out of our spaces of democracy (whether it would be a parliament or a European singing contest) is what I'm saying. 

It's not that hard: Zionism = Israel

So excluding Israel is excluding Zionism. Or should we keep Russia because there's good people there? 

12 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Hold up.. Melanie Martinez?!?! She has been vocally Pro-Palestine recently too. This is so wild.

Melanie Martinez, Singer-Songwriter, Atlantic Records

Oh wow I missed that?! Is that really thee Melanie Martinez?!

melaniemartinez GIF by ARtestpage

Israel deserves to be kicked out way more than Russia did. In Russia, it's mostly the government and Putin himself who manipulate the people and force them into submission, and many of those people suffer even though they don't agree with him. They don't really have a way out of their situation. Israel is different because people there are not manipulated and forced. They willingly support the genocide. They want those people to die and they celebrate their deaths. So, if you wanna kick Russia out, there is nothing that you can say in defense of Israel. Those people who support Israel are evil and ignorant. I believe that Russia deserved to be excluded, but my point is that Israel deserves it much, much more.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, bad guy said:

Weren't Zionists claiming Israelis are indigenous to the land/region (Middle East)? Yet are now begging to keep their spot in a competition between Europian-Eurasian nations? :rip:

right :rip: 

the hypocrisy is so obvious and loud, nobody is gonna fall for this 'Eurovision is not political!!!1!' bs when they kicked out Russia just two years ago. either kick both Russia and Israel out or allow them both to compete.

• Like 2

I mean, it's pretty clear cut. 

If Russia is not allowed to participate, Israel must not be allowed to either. 

If Israel is allowed to participate, then there's no actual reason why Russia cannot participate. 

You cannot have it both ways. It really is that simple. 

• Like 7

not my 'queen' emmy rossum NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4tBYgJh.thumb.gif.b009d8c13dc506323d1b31

On 2/17/2024 at 2:38 PM, bad guy said:

Weren't Zionists claiming Israelis are indigenous to the land/region (Middle East)? Yet are now begging to keep their spot in a competition between Europian-Eurasian nations? :rip:

Israelis are not indigenous to the land, they are Europeans so they are eligible for Eurovison by default. But since Russia isn't allowed to participate then ISISrael also deserved the ban too.

17 hours ago, Gaia said:

You gave enough of one to quote them first though? 

This list is embarrassing. All the record label people and management agencies are Just on this list because of money related reasons.

Then there are a shtload of American Actors and other American based people Who probably never have cared about ESC but are on this list for the zionist propaganda machine.

They can all rot

Putting pressure on the EBU itself will not do anything. Any complaints and pressure should be directed at the national broadcasters that are taking part. EBU had no plans to kick out Russia in 2022 before some countries stepped up and said they would withdraw. The countries that threatened to withdrawl in 2022 are now radio silent. Anyway, Israel has been on record for breaking several rules THIS YEAR alone :zzz: "Eurovision is an apolitical event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a competition between broadcasters and not countries!!!!!!!!", yet the participating broadcasters are the state TV-channels that are directly financed by their respective government and usually taxpayers' money. 

The Israeli Public Broadcasting Corporation (IPBC; Hebrew: תַּאֲגִיד הַשִׁיְדּוּר הַיִשְׂרָאֵלִי, romanized: Taʾăḡid HaŠidûr HaYiśrāʾēli, lit. 'Israeli Broadcasting Corporation'; Arabic: هَيْئَة اَلْبَثّ اَلْإِسْرَائِيلي, romanized: Hayʾat al-Baṯṯ al-Isrāʾīlī) is the national broadcaster of Israel.

The EBU is a hypocritical mess and are complicit with the Palestinian plight. Eurovision is about MONEY and INFLUENCE, not ARTISTIC EXPRESSION or CELEBRATING MUSIC or CELEBRATING DIVERSITY or COMING TOGETHER or whatever pastiche slogan they come up with.

I mean, even the fact that Eurovision was started after WW2 to "unite" Europe is enough to interpret the contest as inherently political. It is a Western European-centric competition. Western European countries have used Eurovision as a platform to showcase their moral superiority over Eastern Europe for years. It's naïve to think that the Eurovision organisers would care for people's struggles unless it goes with their agenda. Ask yourself why the EBU swiftly kicked out Russia in 2022 and paraded Ukraine for two consecutive years but have refused to take action against the Azerbaijani aaggression towards Armenia - two participating states. 

By the way, this argument that Israel is not European therefore it shouldn't be in Eurovision is invalid because the only requirement for participation is to be an active member of the EBU (European Broadcasting Union). Countries like Egypt, Lebanon, Algeria and Jordan can participate too, in theory. Morocco even had one participation back in the 70s. 

Edited by Pendulum
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Gaia said:

why do you think Zionists are bad in the first place

Let them go so they can get boo’ed off the stage by the world in real time 

• Like 1

bait and switch on melanie case, understand that she is vulnerable when people never take her serious. from now, they will 

:clack:

It's crazy how literally this list can pretty much be divided into 3:

• People well known to be pieces of **** (Scooter Braun, Harvey Mason Jr., Eve Barlow, Boy George, etc.)
  • "Musicians" who are absolute nobodies
  • People who have absolutely nothing to do with the music industry at all.

Really says a lot that the list of Swedish musicians that signed a petition against Israel being part of Eurovision this year contained more relatively known names within the music industry (Robyn, The Knife, First Aid Kit, etc.) than this one does :toofunny3:

• Like 2

On 2/17/2024 at 11:23 AM, State of Grace. said:

This was so confusing to me as well. It literally makes no sense. :deadbanana2: She's posting about Palestine all the time on IG and even held the Palestinian flag at her concert.

Her stans are saying its a fake signature/someone impersonating her but how does that make sense :skull: 

I think it genuinely might be someone who either passed off as her or her management team signed it in her name without her consent. I'm a Melanie hater for many reasons but this seems very incoherent with what she's been saying. Makes me wonder if all a lot of these petitions going around (particularly the pro-Zionist ones) were actually signed by the people it says it was signed by.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TRF. said:

I think it genuinely might be someone who either passed off as her or her management team signed it in her name without her consent. I'm a Melanie hater for many reasons but this seems very incoherent with what she's been saying. Makes me wonder if all a lot of these petitions going around (particularly the pro-Zionist ones) were actually signed by the people it says it was signed by.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.