Scooter Braun and 400 others call for inclusion of Israel in Eurovison.

What_A_Mess

8 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

If Israel participates I pray we witness the biggest humiliation in television history.

umm, we wish. there are lots of ppl who support them though. if they end up participating, the finale is guaranteed, the top 10 aswell due to the attention it'll get

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• Daddy

• Windy Day

• What_A_Mess

I never heard any of these people talking or invested on Eurovision...now all of the sudden they care who's in there or not? lmao

So Russia gets the boot, but not Israel? Seriously?

On 2/15/2024 at 7:55 AM, Mezik said:

Russia should be allowed to then.

Russia is a danger to the entire Western world. It has waged a war upon it and poisoned people on our soil. Not even close to the same thing. Russia wants to restart the Cold War. Most of you don’t even know what that is nor were even born for it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 14

5 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

Russia is a danger to the entire Western world. It has waged a war upon it and poisoned people on our soil. Not even close to the same thing. Russia wants to restart the Cold War. Most of you don’t even know what that is nor were even born for it. 

There's space for both to be banned. Israel is eradicating an entire nation as we speak. 

On 2/15/2024 at 6:10 AM, Dephira said:

Yes and virtue signaling about a song contest is the solution :rip:

just like excluding Russia in 2022 definitely ended the war in Ukraine

You realise that’s not the point of this right :rip: no one thinks by excluding Israel from a song contest it’ll magically end the genocide… such an obtuse take.

37 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

“Russia wants to start a cold war that’s why Israel mass slaughtering children in the tens of thousands doesn’t matter” 

Edited by Jjang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 9

2 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

So allowing a nation that is committing active genocide is okay? Israel ain't no more innocent than Russia.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

So we should only care about Western victims and the genocide of an entire peoples in the Middle East is something we can overlook? Got it

• Like 1

The Israeli contestant is confirmed not to be part of any other Eurovision festivities like the other participants, due to "security concerns" but probably not to embarass themselves when it comes to the media so they should actually just withdraw since the likelihood is that they won't even qualify in the Semi Finals.

Martin Osterdahl (the executive producer of Eurovision) even said himself that Russia didn't actually break any rules:

It was not entirely easy, because it is not Russia as a state that competes, it is the Russian member organization. And they had not really done anything wrong. They had sent good material and had not broken any rules. But it became unsustainable because we have a rule that says you must not bring disgrace over the competition.

The key sentence in this statement is that "you must bring disgrace over the competition" which anyone with a braincell can see that Israel is doing at this point. The EBU are massive hypocrites in this situation and Israel should be kicked out or Russia technically should be allowed back in (although they probably wouldn't want to)

I applaud all the Eurovision participants who are going against their broadcaster and calling out the Israeli participation.

A reminder for the girls in the thread, that Luxembourg's act this year is a Zionist who dedicated her national final win to her brother who is actively in Gaza slaughtering Palestinans!

Edited by Fevesy
  • Like 7

A bunch of Khias anyway

zZnlIHM.gif

Idk. On one hand, yes - what Israel is doing is wrong. Same goes for Russia. That said, the artists who work hard and prepare for events such as this getting punished for things out of their control doesn’t quite sit right with me. If they are excluding Russia then they should be fair and exclude Israel though. 

On 2/15/2024 at 4:52 AM, What_A_Mess said:

Emmy Rossum

On 2/15/2024 at 4:52 AM, What_A_Mess said:

Selma Blair

My heart shattered :'( 

Good for them 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

On 2/15/2024 at 5:06 AM, RideOrDie said:

sad to see emmy rossum and jennifer jason leigh on here, TRASH! 

Omgggg I saw Emmy’s name but not Jennifer :weeps:  It hurts to say, but I hope they never book anything again :'( 

18 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Idk. On one hand, yes - what Israel is doing is wrong. Same goes for Russia. That said, the artists who work hard and prepare for events such as this getting punished for things out of their control doesn’t quite sit right with me. If they are excluding Russia then they should be fair and exclude Israel though. 

I’m sorry but if i’m an artist with any conscience at all, I would be EMBARRASSED to even show up and represent Israel. So it’s more of a favor they’d be doing them. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

The "artists" in question are a propaganda tool. They are representing a "country" that shouldn't even exist. They are complicit in ethnic cleansing and genocide just like every other settler.

Hold up.. Melanie Martinez?!?! She has been vocally Pro-Palestine recently too. This is so wild.

On 2/16/2024 at 12:01 PM, Bethenny Frankel said:

israel isn't even in europe, why are they in this in the first place?

israeli are white europeans claiming to be native to the middle east so… :rip:

Weren't Zionists claiming Israelis are indigenous to the land/region (Middle East)? Yet are now begging to keep their spot in a competition between Europian-Eurasian nations? :rip:

• Like 1

the way I saw Cosgrove and thought Mother MIranda was on the list whew i almost had a heart attack :jonny:

4 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Hold up.. Melanie Martinez?!?! She has been vocally Pro-Palestine recently too. This is so wild.

RIGHT???? I’m legit confused :deadbanana2:

If I recall correctly, Russia was excluded from Eurovision because one act had performed in the occupied zone and the other had written a song that was nothing more than propaganda akin to "Try That In a Small Town."

Israel shouldn't be allowed at Eurovision anyway (neither should Australia) for the simple fact that Israel isn't a European nation. But if the Israeli act/song doesn't transgress the way the Russian ones did, I see no other reason to ban them. Plus, it will be a kii when they get decent jury votes and then THRASED by the televote. UK the year of Brexit teas.

The fact that it's some of the worst people in the industry, Boy George? Scooter? (I say this as a will and grace stan) Debra Messing? :skull:

On 2/15/2024 at 11:58 AM, suburbannature said:

of course Dorit Kemsley signed this :rip: 

"Designer" :skull:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.