• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

SPAGHETTII um someone call Azalea :suburban:

2 minutes ago, KOMH said:

That's why "AMEN" transitions seamlessly into "I'm That Girl"

Does it tho?

Do u guys rly thing all acts are getting one movie? Im so interested in the concept because CC being almost 1:30Hours long will already make the act i + act ii film being like 2:30 hours long and we dont even have act iii. Some songs will be cut for sure

• Like 1

Just finished. It's pretty interesting how the focus is so heavy on it proving that she can make a country album sound however she wants. The whole Genre speech, and the intro. Thematically it's definitely country, and you know it you say something is country music enough times, does it make it country music… and what's the point in thinking critically about it? It's an interest concept for an album tho

Just now, TMRA said:

Do u guys rly thing all acts are getting one movie? Im so interested in the concept because CC being almost 1:30Hours long will already make the act i + act ii film being like 2:30 hours long and we dont even have act iii. Some songs will be cut for sure

poor THIQUE + AUIYM :sad:

Just now, TMRA said:

babe at this point ive stopped asking questions and am ready to receive:suburban:

Riiverdance, Levii's Jeans and Bodyguard :WAP:

Just now, Burn said:

poor THIQUE + AUIYM :sad:

holy **** dont EVER **** on two of my top 5 songs

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

I don’t love it as much as Renaissance, but that’s to be expected with the genres she’s using this time. It’s still a great album, my faves are Alliigator Tears and Ya Ya :clap3: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Does it tho?

It highkey does with the crossfade and I'm not the first to point it out nnn

6 minutes ago, lapisnour said:

okay... so no streaming platform (including tidal) has the final fully realized album because why are the featured artists subject to change since 12am... and why is taylor not credited on bodyguard... and shouldn't all artists be credited as (feat. xyz) instead of being shared artists to the track like it is in the renaissance tracklist...

Maybe she's waiting for ******* to complain (see Kelis) before releasing the credits so she doesn't have to alter it publicly 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, lapisnour said:

okay... so no streaming platform (including tidal) has the final fully realized album because why are the featured artists subject to change since 12am... and why is taylor not credited on bodyguard... and shouldn't all artists be credited as (feat. xyz) instead of being shared artists to the track like it is in the renaissance tracklist...

Maybe she's waiting for ******* to complain (see Kelis) before releasing the credits so she doesn't have to alter it publicly 

imagine an album full of downtempo tracks like II Hands II Heaven mixed with smooth soul and sophistipop. we need her to reclaim Sade next :jonny:

I think this might be her best album… god. Such an artist. Imagine not having just 1 career defining album but a string of 5… like the run between 4 and now… just insane 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

iTunes USA

#2. JOLENE (+1) *New Peak*

12 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

Call me a dumb f*g but can somebody help me understand Daughter? What are the lyrics about? :dancehall: I don't mean the Italian part, just the overall meaning of the song

My interpretation is that it's a story about someone fearing the similarities they share with their Father and trying to cling to her faith to protect her from continuing the cycle of picking up his destructive traits. Would love to hear what other people think?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I think this might be her best album… god. Such an artist. Imagine not having just 1 career defining album but a string of 5… like the run between 4 and now… just insane 

this tea... makes iasf and dil look like **** I'm sorry... I STILL LOVE THEM THOUGH

Maybe Renny visuals are scrapped hence "you are the visuals baby" aka we only get thr concert fillm but CC and Act III will have visuals:michael:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I always think it's no coincidence that her streak of her 5 best albums (4 to CC) came after she fired her daddy and took full control of her career. Thank god she did that, one of the best decisions she ever made.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

The way she's sat with Janet her Control to Velvet Rope run atp :jonny6:

and Act 3 to go. omg

iTunes USA

#10. BLACKBIRD (+2) *New Peak*

She's such an incredible artist, for real. Just incredible album from start to finish in every way. Listening to an album from Bey is an entire experience I don't get from a lot of artists. Loved this one just as much as I did Renaissance on first listen. Just wow. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Is it too early to tell whether this is smashing on charts/streaming etc? 

1 minute ago, Doogle said:

The way she's sat with Janet her Control to Velvet Rope run atp :jonny6:

and Act 3 to go. omg

Now sis. All For You should be included in that run. Possibly even Damita Jo!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.