• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

I can't get Most Wanted out of my head

• Like 1

2 Hands 2 Heaven -> Tyrant -> Sweet * Honey * Buckiin is the reason Bey is the GOAT

I'M THAT GIRL followed by BLACKBIIRD works so well. It shouldn't but it does.

I'm gonna have so much fun playing around with tracks from act i and act ii. You can pretty much mix and match most of the songs between both albums (plus MY HOUSE and DELRESTO) and they almost always flow so well. :deadbanana:

The way Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson took part in this album as protectors knowing how their peers are in country music, you feel it in their tone that they only wanted to add their voice to tell those people in a way to back off. I will forever respect those two artists, they have been so consistent their entire careers, they took care of others.

• Like 12

WELL! SHE DID IT AGAIN!

Another BRILLIANT album!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Yup yup, this is amazing. It does feel like she can never do wrong, an once in lifetime kind of artist.

BodyGrammys hit so much :jonny5:

Levii's Jeans referencing Renaissance and Post bringing his magic to the song, this might be my fave off the album. :jonny:

• Like 1

How do we campaign for Levii jeans to be the next single? 

Taking Notes GIF by One Chicago

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

miley and beyonce :jonnycat:

AMERIICAN REQUIEM

BODYGUARD

JUST FOR FUN

LEVII'S JEANS

YA YA

TYRANT

These were the highlights on my first listen. Overall I like it more than Renaissance (yes shade) :suburban:

• Like 1

me looking for the album at Target

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Bodyguard is my favorite :gaycatney6:

Levi Jeans needs to be a single. NEEDS to be. That song SCREAMS "absolute smash hit" 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Idk in one of the songs she says welcome to act ii cowboy Carter 

YA YA isn't on the vinyl, confirms my theory dddd

Just now, Material Girl said:

don't mean to be negative but i really don't like this album :rip:so many of these songs i have no desire to listen to ever again 

i like levi's jeans, ii most wanted and bodyguard out of the new songs on first listen, she could've kept the rest 

pls go back to r&b 

ugh must be so hard being tasteless

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Anyways yes Leviis Jeans for single its amazing

2 items are sold out on her site. Anyone have a sales update? 

1 minute ago, Material Girl said:

or i just hate country music

i can appreciate it for what it is but it's not something i'm adding to my playlists or listening to again 

I dont get people like you tbh. Like its clearly your prerogative, but Beyonce is an album curator. Shes unlike any other artist since she literally paints a painting with her albums. It takes time to sit in those songs and just let them unfold before ur eyes and ears. U have to soak up the vision and that is not sth ull ever be able to do on a first listen, especially not when the shift in sound is so drastic like going from Renaissance to Cowboy Carter.

Again, its ur prerogative to act and do as u please, but u are missing out on a lot of GREAT music because u only focus on instant singles/songs

• Thanks 2

Sweet Honey Buckiin is so Renaissance  :jonny5: I love it

• Like 2

I feel like people are hiding behind "I hate country" to trash the album, because there's like 2 true 'country' songs and the rest are genre bending Beyoncé songs 

Edited by xXavril
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.