Beyoncé - 'COWBOY CARTER'

19SLAYty9

Just now, Kristie Kuwa said:

Or a remix because of the rumors. Beyonce has an eye on these type of things, so I wouldnt be surprised if she approaches Taylor because of the rumor to really remix Bodyguard into a duett

ahhhh pleaseeee :WAP:

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

1 minute ago, Green said:

I don't think it's Taylor, but it would be hilarious if Bodyguard debuts at #1 just because of the rumor  :dies:  :sistrens:

It's also the track immediately after Texas Hold 'Em, which generally benefits the streaming numbers. If it turns out to be Taylor :dies:

Btw i love those hours/days of speculation without precise info on the credits :duca:

Love seeing the II HANDS II HEAVEN praise. It's truly a gem and one of my faves on the album. The transition from RIIVERDANCE is orgasmic. There's something about the production that reminds me of Robyn (not sure what it is). Honestly, the entire Linda Martell Show section is genius and should be studied. 

• Like 2

American requiem- 8.5 a rollercoaster of an opener in a good way ofc!

blackbiird- 7.5

16 carriages- 9

protector- 10 (the lyrics touch me deep fr)

my rose- 6

smoke hour interlude- 8

texas hold em- 9

bodyguard- 7.5

dolly p interlude- 10

jolene- 10 (cause WTF CROSSED HER????)

daughter- 8

spaghetti- 8

alligator tears- 8.5

smoke hour II- 7

just for fun- 7.5

II most wanted- 9.5 their vocals contrast so well and i love that miley is doing the main vocal line- she's meant for this kinda music. best collab on the album.

leviis jeans- 9, they sound sooooo good together

flamenco- 7.75

the linda martell show interlude- 9

YA YA- 10, easily the standout track from this album. like what a hitttt

Oh louisana- 8

desert eagle- 7.5

riiverdance- 7, ngl i expected more poppy sounds on this from what i heard on twitter but its still cute

II Hands II Heaven- 9

Tyrant- 8.5

Sweet honey buckin'- 8.75, i loveee the sample 

amen- 8.5 what an epic, epic closer.

overall ofc i can never give Bey too low of a score tho I do not think this album is better than Rennaisance, but is an amazing effort for sure. its long tracklist didnt make it bloated as each track and interlude fed into the theme and into each other. a celebration of her personal roots and that of many black americans born of the south. her vision will never cease to amaze me. 9/10 on first listen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

When Bey clowns us all and puts out a Taylor remix (with a full verse of hers or something) of Bodyguard in a few weeks/months to push a single then WHAT?

:suburban:

Then we'll be looking at the YE #1 of 2024 :suburban:

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 1

2nd play through begins now :duca: Already fear the first track is going to obliterate me again!

THEM BIG IDEAS…. Yeah
ARE BURRIED HERE… Yeah
AMEN

:jonny5:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tripthelight said:

Love seeing the II HANDS II HEAVEN praise. It's truly a gem and one of my faves on the album. The transition from RIIVERDANCE is orgasmic. There's something about the production that reminds me of Robyn (not sure what it is). Honestly, the entire Linda Martell Show section is genius and should be studied. 

Its not Robyn. Its actually very Paul Kalkbrenner coded. Listen to some of his stuff, he's a DJ. Sky and Sand has that same feel. Its almost as if it takes u to heaven. There's a church component to it, something spiritual. 

• Like 2

Let's add Taylor to the credits quickly 

BUCKIN BUCKIN

LIKE A MECHANICAL BULL

TOMT] Old viral GIF of girl dancing who's only redeemable quality was bouncy  boobs : r/tipofmytongue

• Like 2

Look at that horse

Look at that horse

Look at that horse

christinamodel.gif

• Like 1

Just now, stupidjock said:

Look at that horse

Look at that horse

Look at that horse

christinamodel.gif

And in Tyrant she sings how shes the stallion running :jonny6: the LAYERS

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator

Beyoncé singing Italian Opera in the middle of daughter took me by such surprise. It was so beautiful I almost cried. 

• Like 1

"JOLENE" is really smashing on iTunes! Up to #4 in the US and #5 in the UK. :clap3:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KOMH said:

Let's add Taylor Nils Sjöberg to the credits quickly 

fixed :suburban:

• Haha 1

Baby let me rattle that snake with my venom

Denim on denim on denim on denim

amiii-dance.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lovett said:

"JOLENE" is really smashing on iTunes! Up to #4 in the US and #5 in the UK. :clap3:

Jolene and the Miley Collab are the obvious instant moments on the record, but trust and believe that Bodyguard, Leviis Jeans, and Tyrant will become the BIG Hits of the album

• Like 2

Me listening to Bodyguard a dozen times before going to sleep and deciding it's instantly one of my favorite Beyoncé songs and then waking up six hours later and immediately seeing rumors that Taylor contributed vocals to the song. Lord. My subconsciously always knows. 

:gayoncecat3:

Spoiler

It'd be funny if she isn't actually on the song and people just made it up to get swifties to stream. 

3 minutes ago, Lovett said:

I have a feeling Jolene will give Texas and II most wanted a fight on spotify. Its also the most viewed lyric video on YT.

Just now, Kristie Kuwa said:

Jolene and the Miley Collab are the obvious instant moments on the record, but trust and believe that Bodyguard, Leviis Jeans, and Tyrant will become the BIG Hits of the album

Tyrant is definitely gonna be the America Has A Problem of the album.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Burn said:

Tyrant is definitely gonna be the America Has A Problem of the album.

Its already so high on Apple Music US despite being towards the end of the album. That means people are feeling it.

II Hands II Heaven is hitting me today :jonny5: easily top 5 of the album

• Like 2

apparently SPAGHETTII, FLAMENCO, THE LINDA MARTELL SHOW, YA YA and OH LOUISIANA are not on the vinyl 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.