• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

1 hour ago, V$. said:

I think something should come out tomorrow or Tuesday...

RENCAT.png

Hive when nothing comes out by Tuesday: "I think something should come out on Thursday or Friday" :lmao:

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Hive when nothing comes out by Tuesday: "I think something should come out on Thursday or Friday" :lmao:

I mean chances are very high that we get a new crumb Tuesday, since we got all Info so far on Tuesdays

Ok now I'm excited I want a tracklist to imagine stuff

so we'll either hear something tomorrow since it'll be to 4 days till release OR if we don't it should be tuesday (patterns). and if we won't hear anything, then ure gonna be over sis @giselle

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

:bibliahh:

TRIGGER WARNING : VINYL UPDATE

Spoiler

Blue: 13,325

Red: 9,932

White: 9,667

Black: 42,253

• Haha 12

22 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

TRIGGER WARNING : VINYL UPDATE

Hide contents

Blue: 13,325

Red: 9,932

White: 9,667

Black: 42,253

:ahh:I can't at the dramatics

• Haha 3

At this point I hope nothing else comes out. We're like 5 days away and we already have two singles.

if anything she should pull an Ariana and release like 3 or 4 tracks a day until the album comes out 

so 1346 sold this weekend

spacer.png

4 days an 2 hours left. 

• Like 3

4 days of no posts of any kind in the week leading up to release :suburban:

• Haha 1

4 days to go and still no pre-save 

:clack:

1 minute ago, CallumDavies said:

4 days to go and still no pre-save 

:clack:

There is a pre-save tho on her webpage when u go to her music I believe. Its been there for 2 weeks

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Haha 1

4 days to go and pre-save on her website 

:gaycat1:

• Haha 2

If she really isn't gonna reveal the track list/collaborations and she's gonna make us wait until release day, it's probably the smartest yet most frustrating thing she could do. It'll definitely drive people to stream the album but I'm DYING to know the track names and who she's featuring on the album :jonny5: Dolly Parton, Orville Peck, and The Chicks ftw!

• Like 1

Don't know if this has been asked/discussed before but will the album drop on midnight local time?

On twitter I do see people talking about different time zones, some people will be able to listen at 4 am, others at 7.

Was this confirmed or do they just assume because of that timer on her Instagram?

3 minutes ago, CoralBlue said:

Don't know if this has been asked/discussed before but will the album drop on midnight local time?

On twitter I do see people talking about different time zones, some people will be able to listen at 4 am, others at 7.

Was this confirmed or do they just assume because of that timer on her Instagram?

I think its gonna be released all at the same local US time, which means its gonna be like the morning of the 29th for Europeans, afternoon in Australia, etc to prevent leaks

2 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I think its gonna be released all at the same local US time, which means its gonna be like the morning of the 29th for Europeans, afternoon in Australia, etc to prevent leaks

Renaissance was released midnight local time actually, so I'm hoping for the same with this. I wanna be pressing play Thursday midnight :giraffe:

41 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Renaissance was released midnight local time actually, so I'm hoping for the same with this. I wanna be pressing play Thursday midnight :giraffe:

Maybe I'm reaching, but I kinda got the vibe they did the local releases thing with Rennie because the album le@ked. At that point, it's kind of like what's the justification to hold it much longer?

If she can keep a lid on this album until release, that usual universal US EST time roll out (for big releases) makes sense.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cbreezy said:

Maybe I'm reaching, but I kinda got the vibe they did the local releases thing with Rennie because the album le@ked. At that point, it's kind of like what's the justification to hold it much longer?

If she can keep a lid on this album until release, that usual universal US EST time roll out (for big releases) makes sense.

I could be completely wrong but I swear I remember anticipating a local release with Ren.

• Like 1

Yeah I feel like this wont be a local time release like Ren was sadly :chick3:

looking forward to call in sick on friday so i can enjoy this masterpiece in quiet

RENCAT.png

• Haha 1

spacer.png

I found this preorders breakdown on twitter... we can't be sure about the initial stock but the numbers make sense to me. If accurate, she's already at 140K US preorders (which is the same amount Renaissance had before release); and since everything is still available the numbers will continue to increase during the tracking week (while everything was sold out for renaissance cause the stock was more limited) 

• Like 5

Really intrigued about her retail plan for this. 

Obviously, the album will be sold on Amazon etc. But, in not knowing how much time is needed for a store to receive an album ahead of time and the fact it was early store delivery that caused the Rennie leak, I wonder if this will be an "almost Lemonade" scenario.

So, digital and streaming out of the gate, but the only physicals (on release day) being whatever was pre-ordered from her site. The physicals would effectively go-wide within the week (anytime from release day onwards), so as to still contribute to her first-week numbers?

Anyone who follows other big releases, how do the gworls manage to avoid leaks?

Surely there must be some kind of tried and true method to make it all work?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.