Beyoncé - 'COWBOY CARTER'

19SLAYty9

I cannot believe that we're getting a brand new Beyoncé album... like... everytime she releases I get the same feeling of woah. 

• Like 3

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

I am beyond excited for this album! Beyoncé always finds a way to have us mystified prior to release cause we never quite know what to expect.

I can't wait to put my phone on do not disturb for two days and listen intently. I may even get me a weed pen and a bottle of wine and some of them expensive target candles.

:ryan3:

Edited by Space&Time
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mar said:

I cannot believe that we're getting a brand new Beyoncé album... like... everytime she releases I get the same feeling of woah. 

Her ear, her musicality, her approach to music in general is just so next-level tbh. :jonny6: we are truly lucky to be on Earth at the same time as her

• Like 1

I can see the rumored big collab being the bonus track to get some more sales.

As it pertains to collaborations everyone should just pipe down. You just don't know!

Calm Down Grammy Awards GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Edited by Space&Time

Gaga is a very talented vocalist but there is no reason to collab with Bey. It barely made sense in 2009, much less 2024. 

Beyoncé doesnt need big name collabs on this album, she just needs to work with the best people to execute her vision 

• Like 2

Beyoncé doesn't need to collaborate with anyone at all. Not GaGa, not Adele, not Bruno, not Mickey, not Taylor, not anyone. But she will call any of them if it serves the vision of the music. Think about how random the collabs were with Renaissance. We don't have any clue what her vision is or which direction these many new songs may take.

We only have 4 days left. I think maintaining a neutral position is best as to not be disappointed either way.

• Like 2

I love the anticipation before a Beyoncé album. She always delivers RANGE. You just know there will be so much thought behind everything. So many details. 

• Like 6

I think not releasing the tracklist yet is playing in Beyonce's favor tbh. By keeping it mysterious fans are going wild with the theories and everyone will be waiting to see if there's a Taylor Swift/Adele/Gaga/Dolly/Bruno collab.

If she revealed the tracklist early and shut down those collab rumours the anticipation would be much less.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, CallumDavies said:

I love the anticipation before a Beyoncé album. She always delivers RANGE. You just know there will be so much thought behind everything. So many details. 

her post made so so excited :jonny5:the fact that she's been planning this album for 5 years :jonny5:it better be a masterpiece 

Just did some research on "Houston Rodeo Music" and found this:

When she serves "I love RocknRoll"-Countreyoncé Version, then WHAT? :jonnycat:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SoundsandSongs said:

I think not releasing the tracklist yet is playing in Beyonce's favor tbh. By keeping it mysterious fans are going wild with the theories and everyone will be waiting to see if there's a Taylor Swift/Adele/Gaga/Dolly/Bruno collab.

Praying none of those except Dolly are collaborations. 

Hoping for a collaboration with Orville Peck, though!!!

• Like 3

Imagine if there was some kind of transition from Summer Renaissance into the first track of Cowboy Carter, or from CC's last track into I'm That Girl since CC was recorded first. I would SQUEAL.

• Like 4

I think something will come tomorrow as it's Beyonc%C3%A9_-_4.png days until the album.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Burn said:

I think something will come tomorrow as it's Beyonc%C3%A9_-_4.png days until the album.

We might be onto something here…

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

Imagine if there was some kind of transition from Summer Renaissance into the first track of Cowboy Carter, or from CC's last track into I'm That Girl since CC was recorded first. I would SQUEAL.

Oh, now that you say that, that would be INSANE

34 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

or from CC's last track into I'm That Girl since CC was recorded first.

No, it wasn't.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

The transition between Summer Renaissance's ending into I'm That Girl already ate :WAP:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

Def don't want Gaga on ANY Bey album. 

maybe she can go do a cute Beck feature or something. #TheNorthRemembers. 

Yea they were graceless back in the day. I don't want them clogging up the discussion on release day. 

7 hours ago, sbenci said:

this page is not it :rip: a new Gaga and Beyoncé collab would be immediately #1 and would be amazing

And we'd have to endure another decade of monsters telling us Gaga gave Bey her last no1 hit. :katie:

2 hours ago, Lovett said:

So the discussion in this thread was for nothing? :rip:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

So the discussion in this thread was for nothing? :rip:

Yep. :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Bey'Knight said:

Yea they were graceless back in the day. I don't want them clogging up the discussion on release day. 

And we'd have to endure another decade of monsters telling us Gaga gave Bey her last no1 hit. :katie:

But Bey is the one with the latest WW hit, sooo

1 hour ago, Bey'Knight said:

Gaga hasn't had a solo number 1 in years, they can't say **** :khalyan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.