Kim Petras - 'Slut Pop Miami'

GardenPanty

that's definitely not **** Pop. It feels more like its fillers track that didn't make original SP 

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• GardenPanty

• sbenci

• Whis

I'm sorry somebody is need to ask this question. All of this and slutpop is produced by Dr Luke. Are they f@@@@ing or something. Because imagine saying to someone let's make song "rim job". Sorry just thinking out loud :suburban:

Edited by BlueBlue
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, BlueBlue said:

I'm sorry somebody is need to ask this question. All of this and slutpop is produced by Dr Luke. Are they f@@@@ing or something. Because imagine saying to someone let's make song "rim job". Sorry just thinking out loud :suburban:

Music is a business and therefore very calculated. There's a moodboard, there's guidelines you put before working on the actual music. There's always a plan in pop music. This is just another project, they don't have to live the lyrics to put them on paper/tape. 

Also just the thought would make me gagonit.mp3

1 hour ago, Innocencelost said:

it‘s for the gays, honey

The gays and the GILFS

The way Dr. Luke put this out just to sit back and laugh as gays debate the merits of Whale Cock and Butt Slutt doesn't sit right with me.

This whole thing is so cringe and tryhard, like someone told AI to write a soundtrack for Folsom Street Fair.

• Like 3

Well on first listen, nothing in particular stood out, it all kinda blended together like the first album. Maybe something will grow on me down the line. 

But the people taking this seriously and writing think pieces on this :rip: It’s such an unserious album just like the first one, lighten up

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

She wanna sound like Slayyyter but it's not hitting 

spacer.png

Spoiler

Jk. I love them both. But idk this isn't hitting as much as SP1... :coffee2:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Daddy said:

There's a quote in your signature by someone who told the world that she drugged and robbed people for fun. 

that’s why i stan her :giraffe:

I can’t at people taking this so seriously :priceless:. It’s a fun collection of unserious slutty bops…

That being said.. Head Head Honcho and Cubana :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, BlueBlue said:

What gets me the most is how Luke is able to make such perfect gay ass music being a straight man on his 50s

:suburban:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

But the people taking this seriously and writing think pieces on this :rip: It’s such an unserious album just like the first one, lighten up

:ahh: This is honestly all I think about. Are these people seriously listening to this expecting masterpiece tracks that have beautiful lyrics? It's simply a mixtape to play while getting ready with your friends. And it's great at that. As basic as they are, it's all bops and fun. That's it. 

• Thanks 1

a 10/10 sawry 

most of it is absolutely dreadful and forgettable but then it randomly gets great at Head Head Honcho and the last four bang quite hard? :rip: The first half is just embarrassing and flavorless. 

The revisionist SP1 history like y'all weren't hating on it when it came out. Don't make me go back and find the original thread :coffee2:

You'll be stanning S1ut Pop Miami in years to come :coffee2:

• Thanks 4

Head Head Honcho is my jam

200.gif?cid=a595bef34w3igz5s60dogybsezzv

From Miami to Toronto 

Apogee Software Playstation GIF by Apogee Entertainment

All natural or circumcised.

200.gif?cid=a595bef3zgbok5mwsaphsm52h0uk

I like em both.

Edited by Phaunzie

I enjoyed listening to this more than SP1 which I didn’t expect. :WAP:

Gag on It, Rim Job, Cockblocker, Head Head Honcho >>>

im surprised that kim's second fanbase hasn't infiltrated this thread. i think this is the first time they've actually left her alone #lol

• Like 1

This is more fun than part 1. Standouts are head head honcho, cockblocker, cubana 

Head Head Hancho and Gag on It are really growing on me. Wait a minute… :ryan3::gaycatina1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.