Kim Petras - 'Slut Pop Miami'

GardenPanty

3 hours ago, SupremeGoddess said:

this rapist enabler is such a joke and try hard :toofunny3: she should just slap her sam smith collab on this to get some numbers and move on

There's a quote in your signature by someone who told the world that she drugged and robbed people for fun. 

• Haha 5

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• GardenPanty

• sbenci

• Whis

this album is ░M░Y░ ░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░ personified

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

why is this so good? :jonny:  It makes me so motivated in the gym, the way I’ll look much better because of this :jonny: 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sbenci said:

why is this so good? :jonny:  It makes me so motivated in the gym, the way I’ll look much better because of this :jonny: 

Literally, I was ready to hate it because **** Pop was so mid but everything here slaps so hard

• Like 1

I'm so disappointed :redface:

No song really caught my attention and they are all so... unmelodic? I don't mind fun slutty trash but this is just boring me 

Butt slutt head, can we ****? and head honcho are alright but they don't compare to **** pop I at all

She even ruined whale pop with that low voice so loud and it was already terrible before 

43484_original.gif

Happy for all the other little kimmys loving it tho :heart:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sbenci said:

literally this while be the opening album to my gym sessions My Big Fat Fabulous Life Dancing GIF by TLC

• Like 1

This album is so much fun, I love it! :WAP:

It's exactly what I have expected from an album like this. Yes, I think it has less substance than SP1 but it's okay.

Rim Job, Butt **** & Can We F*ck aremy favorites so far!

The gag sound on Gag On It is SENDING me :bibliahh:

Gag, Rim and Butt are nice

The rest... not so much :zzz: 

26 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Literally, I was ready to hate it because **** Pop was so mid but everything here slaps so hard

i literally had zero expectations bc i didn’t care for **** pop but yeah this is way more my speed. it’s more electronic and sleazy as opposed to her trying to make ayesha erotica clones

• Thanks 1

i have said this many times already and will keep saying it

F**KIN' THIS F**KIN' THAT deserved to be a full song !!!

• Thanks 6

So I have a couple of problems with both **** pops and the reason why I think they are so underwhelming to put it nicely

first of all, those projects are so flat you don’t know whether she is playing a character or being herself. It would be much better to go either way so it would be more relatable for people. Like you don’t even know if she’s being ironic with all this shtick or is she really just a ****. Then for whom is that music for?

then the tracklist is longer but the songs are still the same - more like a one long song because they are so short and sound so similar. The lyrics… feels the same in every song. She could really just make a one good song with all those lines about rimming, taking dick etc etc instead of making it 2 albums

Surprisingly the visuals are the best part as they are more tongue in check than this in your face music 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Then for whom is that music for?

it‘s for the gays, honey

• Haha 1

One of the worse things i'v heard in the last couple of years. Her music is so bad

• Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, Innocencelost said:

it‘s for the gays, honey

Ironic gays or **** gays? Gays with good music taste or trashy cigarettes?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok, im obssesed with this now :jonny5:

32 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Ironic gays or **** gays? Gays with good music taste or trashy cigarettes?

It’s not that serious. It’s fun brainless pop with glossy production. 

This melody-lacking stuff just isn’t my cup of tea but I respect what she’s doing here and think she did what she needed to do with what she was wanting to do! I’ll try listening during my workout, that seems more the vibe :ryan3:

Gag on it is pop/gym perfection :jonny5:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AcidPrince said:

Gag on it is pop/gym perfection :jonny5:

Rim Job too :jonny: 

42 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

So I have a couple of problems with both **** pops and the reason why I think they are so underwhelming to put it nicely

first of all, those projects are so flat you don’t know whether she is playing a character or being herself. It would be much better to go either way so it would be more relatable for people. Like you don’t even know if she’s being ironic with all this shtick or is she really just a ****. Then for whom is that music for?

then the tracklist is longer but the songs are still the same - more like a one long song because they are so short and sound so similar. The lyrics… feels the same in every song. She could really just make a one good song with all those lines about rimming, taking dick etc etc instead of making it 2 albums

Surprisingly the visuals are the best part as they are more tongue in check than this in your face music 

I remember her saying on the CHD podcast that the first **** Pop was really just all made up fun and that she’s not a very sexual person. Which makes sense. I think ppl who are truly out here *****-ing it up aren’t feeling compelled to showcase it through music. She’s just having fun and making gay music. :ryan3:

2 hours ago, simplywohoo said:

I'm so disappointed :redface:

No song really caught my attention and they are all so... unmelodic? I don't mind fun slutty trash but this is just boring me 

Butt slutt head, can we ****? and head honcho are alright but they don't compare to **** pop I at all

She even ruined whale pop with that low voice so loud and it was already terrible before 

43484_original.gif

Happy for all the other little kimmys loving it tho :heart:

No I agree I love her music but on first listen this is mid to me. 

one thing I never really liked

gun-shoot.gif

A COCKBLOCKER 

gun-shoot.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.