Top Posters In This Topic

• KKW

• FOCK

• _Fey

• hallucinate

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, KOMH said:

Were you watching the ceremony? Her name wasn't mentioned ONCE :bibliahh:

No I wasn’t. If anything that makes it odder that they didn’t mention or announce her but somehow messed up on the tweet after the winner was announced but I realize I’m talking to a wall here

I’m dead they definitely hate her guts

31 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Lpa2IZd.gif

i just know she’s trying to keep her composure but actually feels like this again:

• Haha 5

that spawn in the shape of a botched ogre will continue to stay grammy-less forever....   spacer.png

• Haha 4

this + hiss probably being #1 tomorrow... oooh her nose gon fall off

2bazAO1.gif

• Haha 5

It’s the barks thinking this pop song should’ve won rap song :skull:

Edited by Superbitch
  • Like 3

seems like they revoked her win because of her twitter meltdown and they forgot to change the tweetdeck automated winner's announcement LMAO

:snowman:

36 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Not the Garbz now coping with “she DID win a Grammy but they took it back” :bibliahh:

Same as when they lied about Billboard taking 100k units away and would just add 100k to her first week sales :rip: 

lawd the GARBZ are gonna hold on to those screenshots for the rest of the decade iktr :redface:

• Haha 2

I get this is funny but y’all have to be a bit simple minded to think the Grammys snatched away her win last minute but forgot to revise the tweets.

It’s likely a simple mistake, and if it isn’t it’s likely a rogue employee being shady or a directive from someone to have the account shade Nicki. 

In any realistic scenario, Nicki did not actually win or earn that Grammy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

11 minutes ago, KKW said:

No I wasn’t. If anything that makes it odder that they didn’t mention or announce her but somehow messed up on the tweet after the winner was announced but I realize I’m talking to a wall here

They have a draft of every single possible winner. They clearly sent the wrong one.

This was not a “mistake” but intentionally done :ace:

There’s nothing suspicious about it, they probably have a draft with every single possible option and a random social media intern copy & pasted wrong draft :lakitu:

:bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Nicki and the barbz the last week: making fun of Megan's dead mother, finding Megan's mother's grave and threatening to desecrate it, saying Megan wanted a "Rihanna moment" by getting shot

Barbz today: tweeting that is so disrespectful and disgusting and people kii'ing over it is so messed up..........

Mess.

1984738330_Screenshot_20220415-090737268 

1 hour ago, thismoment said:

Rigged af, she’s the real winner and they changed it last minute.
They’re not even trying to hide their fraudulence.. yikes 

Ok thismoment 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

The conspiracy theorist at it again 

1 hour ago, _Fey said:

The conspiracy theories already :bibliahh: No one really thinks Barbie World was seriously going to win this right?

I did :eli:

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

1 hour ago, naval23 said:

Why does it feel it was intentional :deadbanana2:

I feel like it was lol. Not that she won and they took it back but because who ever okay’d the tweet going out was being a little **** :laugh:  the person is probably bardigang

1 hour ago, popmusicisdead said:

fake.

the Grammy website hasn't been updated yet. check first time winner's pages like Victoria Monet's. it still shows 0

yeah I just checked. Killer Mike nor Tyla have been updated either

I hate that this happened because it gives Nicki a morsel of validity in her delusional claims :noparty:

They knew what they were doing :bibliahh:

for her to succeed with the industry obsessively HATING her for years is such a feat. this is a pathetic attempt to embarrass her even further. there’ll never be another one after her.

if the scammys really did what they pretend to and weren’t rigged asf, she’d have received one during her legendary debut era 

Edited by oshyms
and the skill level still just a half of her
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.