GRAMMYs Troll Nicki on Twitter

BOOM!

1 minute ago, TiaTamera said:

I feel like it was lol. Not that she won and they took it back but because who ever okay’d the tweet going out was being a little **** :laugh:  the person is probably bardigang

I mean we know barbs aren't the brightest so the social media intern might've been a barb and thought '' if I post this it'll be too embarrassing if they have to correct themselves so they'll give Nicki the grammy anyway!! '' :celestial5:

• Haha 1

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KKW

• FOCK

• _Fey

• hallucinate

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

This gif perfectly sums up how this past week has been for Nicki

anime-girl.gif

Only if the volleyballs are 8 balls. 

NICKI MINAJ IS ******* LOSER 

and will stay that way

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I get this is funny but y’all have to be a bit simple minded to think the Grammys snatched away her win last minute but forgot to revise the tweets.

It’s likely a simple mistake, and if it isn’t it’s likely a rogue employee being shady or a directive from someone to have the account shade Nicki. 

In any realistic scenario, Nicki did not actually win or earn that Grammy.

It takes a certain level of delusion to think that a lazily sampled song with generic verses deserves to win over this. Killer Mike has other songs that are even more deserving of the Grammy, but Scientists & Engineers is still a hell of a lot better than Barbie World.

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

You couldn’t write this ish :redface:

tail end of a thread from a Hollywood Reporter journalist covering the story at the scene. good thing he wasn’t incarcerated, just detained at the venue 

:suburban:

• Haha 1

No sympathy. We all know if the same thing happened to one of the many women she hates, she and her followers would be cackling 

• Thanks 1

LMFAO 

take THAT Onika :bibliahh:

The way this loser constantly gets trolled by the Grammys, yet will still be submitting PF2 with the expectation that she will win. :bibliahh:

• Haha 4

not the grammy being shipped back

Lpa2IZd.gif

• Haha 1

LMAO I’m living! This past week was simply glorious! And to think that if it was true that they changed the winner last minute because of the coke outrage, it makes Hiss even more remarkable and Megan the biggest rap battle winner of all time.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, TakeYouToHell said:

The fact this clip comes from a video talking about Shether taking Nicki down :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

She already has all the success in the world multiple albums into her career now. If I was her I'd just say *** the Grammys, they really just don't matter anymore. :deadbanana4: 

She just sold a million copies of an album, I wouldn't even submit if I was her for next year. 

• Thumbs Down 2

I wish I could've seen her face and premature celebration. She was probably crying and thanking God. Hugging and kissing on that criminal. :ahh:

• Haha 4

On 2/5/2024 at 5:44 AM, ALA said:

Not her getting the La La Land treatment, imagine if it was a televised moment I-

Miss Universe all over again and she is Colombia.

i'm 100% convinced they changed plans last minute and rightfully so. 

she was winning again, received success and acclaim and still decided to be an annoying, petty ***** and ofc she showed her true colors once again. she might deserve one for her music but i could see the grammy's rather wanting to associate themselves with morgan wallen than with nicki minaj.

• Like 1

Drop a TEAR :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.