• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stjosephprey4us

• NOW

• CottageHore

• VeniceBeach

1 hour ago, CottageHore said:

It’ll probably be delayed thrice but I hope it’s in the vain of Zach Bryan and Kacey Musgraves and Margo Price. Lana doing outlaw folk country would be perfect for her, I’m actually so excited! :ryan3:

more 'All those who Wander'? or its closer to somehing else?

29 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Not every country music/musician/place is laced with those characteristics and that’s what I am exactly talking about. Talking about generalising the whole culture/subset a bit. 

Besides, as a music genre/form, it is actually one of the finer ones due to its mellow tranquility, but this is obviously subjective. 

lol of course. So you understand why, but you just think because we are gay we should get over it and stop “discriminating” the whitest most conservative crop of musicians ever. Give me a break :mmm:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Mornings said:

lol of course. So you understand why, but you just think because we are gay we should get over it and stop “discriminating” the whitest most conservative crop of musicians ever. Give me a break :mmm:

I didn’t say that at all. The point it that it sets bad standard to describe someone as ( put general traits ), just because they come from ( put a place ). 

In this specific case, Lana doing country is being interpreted in the context of country being place associated with the things you gave example for ( despite many other contrary examples in this very thread ) and not with the music and sound of it in itself. 

Also Lasso lowkey eats as a title ngl

as long as it's full of Yosemite and Dance Till We Die then I'm here for it :clap3:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, uusagii said:

Her The Land Is Inhospitable and So Are We is coming :WAP:

I've been a Lana fan ever since BTD but let's be real here: she could NEVER make something like TLIIASAW :sorry:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Can we have another pop album? I'm tired of snoozefest Lana

• Like 2

If ATRL hates it, it probably is that good.

I'm ready for your country album Queen

• Like 3

COCC and BB were basically country albums and I loved them so I’m very pumped for this. She’s actually never missed with any of her albums

53 minutes ago, Scheissex said:

Not too worried about this. It will most likely be shelved a la Rock Candy Sweet or the covers album. 

Rock Candy Sweet was Blue Banisters 

The word “country” is judged on ATRL. I trust her as long as the production is lush and not just a plain guitar. Something like Mitski’s last album would be fantastic 

I will take Dolly Parton I Will Always Love You country. Or Angel Olsen Big Time county. But not country country.  

I am excited :jonny: Hope Hey Baby Blue made it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, campelo said:

I want an album full of Breaking Up Slowly :clap3:

VERY underrated song. Top 3 on COTCC, alongside title track and Dark But Just a Game.

Anyways i think she can nail this country sound tbh. This will be her "Same Trailer, Different Park" :ghostface:

I’ll be here for this if they are originals but if it’s the covers of the country “classics” then good luck to her

i’m ready for her c*ntry era :gaycat1:

• Like 1

The chemtrails successor is here :jonny2:

Can't believe people are seriously worried about Lana going country, as if she hasn't already released masterpieces in that genre (which is definitely broader than most people think). I mean...

• Thanks 6

If that Henry snippet is from the album then I’m excited coz it sounds great.

24 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Can't believe people are seriously worried about Lana going country, as if she hasn't already released masterpieces in that genre (which is definitely broader than most people think). I mean...

agree

we need this to be her Golden Hour bad :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.