Britney posts apology, stans Justin Timberlake

Popboi.

Oh Britney, don't do your fans so dirty :clownny: Well she didn't asked her fans to do this childish thing tho :giraffe:

Anyway, I don't know why she would apologize for what she said on her memoir or like why she's doing it right now??, if she felt sorry for Justin's wife or something I think the apologize should've been before, it feels like she's apologizing to Justin which she don't have to as he was just a piece of trash with ha, this is just so weird, for once I believe this wasn't Britney but who knows.

• Like 1

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• BionicWooHoo

• Cap87

• LovingDays

She really does talk a lot about Justin. I wonder if after all these years she still thinks about the « what if »?

this sounds so "hailey bieber reached out to me"...

She can try but this man is on a hate train, nothing is going to save him ijbol

5 hours ago, AMIT said:

Oh, no! Someone stop Britney fans from... buying a song on iTunes! :wave:

Lmao, some of y'all can barely ever be serious. 

Britney can feel however way she wants, and the fans are allowed to feel however way they want as well. The two don't need to agree on everything.

None of y'all have any leg to stand on when the matter is ''parasocial relationships with an artist". Are we gonna hear it from Swifties, Beyhive...? Be serious. :rip:

I agree that weaponizing what happened between them almost 20 years ago to hate on him is weird and I'm not condoning that, but even then, when the outcome is, again, buying a song from iTunes, then what's the big deal really? 

it's projection

they can't let go of the past and are sure he would have been successful this time if it just weren't for the damn britney fans!!! 

FLGqCs3.png 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch
  • Haha 4

Welp :rip::rip:

Well, if it's her it makes sense. She's never been cold-blooded or calculated so I'm guessing going deeper into her JT relationship was more with the intention of opening up things about her, not for people to start harassing Justin (even when he deserves it tho :giraffe:)

Edited by BrokenMachine
  • Thumbs Down 1

:deadbanana2: She really hates her fans 

• Haha 2

What will the Army do now. All they can do is live 20 years in the past. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 10

The Army looks so dumb right now :rip: 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

What will the Army do now. All they can do is live 20 years in the past. :deadbanana2:

We'll have to put her back into the C-ship now. There's nothing for us to do any more. Rih's fans should help, since well.....you know..... they have the time too :deadbanana2:

Edited by TouchinFree

I have the feeling she actually meant to be very ironic lol

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

the jt "stans" suddenly appearing are such a kii :penguin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She deleted it

The apology is off yall !

Go back to buying :party:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Girl please, it's not the Britney stans still clinging to the 2000 Best New Artist Grammy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

I mean, this was a fan initiative and Britney's never been the one to support something if it goes against her beliefs. I'm sure she felt some way when this made lots of headlines around the world and it migrated outside the stan world which I agree, was a lot. This also indicates how damaged Justin's reputation is when the media ran to publish this as a headline out of pettiness.

if anything, this shows how stan culture is corrupting everything. It's cool when we have stan wars condensed in forums etc... but when it goes as far as being published on news websites it's when we know we have a huge problem in our hands. 

It wouldn't be too far-fetched to think Britney felt bad when she found out about it. She published her book to tell her story, her way, not to people retaliate viciously against people from her past who have moved on. She made it perfectly clear the past is in the past and she's focusing now on healing, and I don't the stan world is respecting that.

6 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Girl please, it's not the Britney stans still clinging to the 2000 Best New Artist Grammy.

No you’re right! We should cling to the present! Would love to see Britney perform live in her current state! :ryan3:

4 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

No you’re right! We should cling to the present! Would love to see Britney perform live in her current state! :ryan3:

Now, babes, this would be quite the flex but we both know people would still pay to see her even if it's a live stream of her spinning in her living room. Which is more than I can say for some current residencies  

:ryan3:

1 hour ago, SinnerCity said:

Now, babes, this would be quite the flex but we both know people would still pay to see her even if it's a live stream of her spinning in her living room. Which is more than I can say for some current residencies  

I’m happy for you that you as a stan would be satisfied with a live stream that requires that level of artistic vision and talent! 

27 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I’m happy for you that you as a stan would be satisfied with a live stream that requires that level of artistic vision and talent! 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

4 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I can assure you she would be able to fill a space larger than a closet, unlike others

3 hours ago, Jay07 said:

I can assure you she would be able to fill a space larger than a closet, unlike others

We’ve all seen Britney’s live vocals in her bathroom, it probably would sound just as amazing with the acoustics in a closet. She’ll beat Justin for her first ever Best pop vocal performance Grammy for sure! 

She needs to let go of this man…..he’s married and has a family……

She needs therapy 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.