Britney posts apology, stans Justin Timberlake

Popboi.

What was this for, exactly? Very unecessary from Britney. We were an inch away from ending his non existent career. 

But I bet she heard about the story about his wife leaving him. She's a good person after all. 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• BionicWooHoo

• Cap87

• LovingDays

She doesn't speak for me. 

She was probably disgusted at her fans rallying to buy a song from an album she didn't want to release, during a period when she was being exploited... all that to diss the only man she's truly ever loved.

Now her grown fans look stupid because they've been feuding with JT for two decades in the name of a celebrity who doesn't know them - and whom they don't actually know. Silly behaviours propelled by parasocial relationships like these will make you look dumb every single time.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 minutes ago, Bradphord said:

She was probably disgusted at her fans rallying to buy a song from an album she didn't want to release, during a period when she was being exploited... all that to diss the only man she's truly ever loved.

Now her grown fans look stupid because they've been feuding with JT for two decades in the name of a celebrity who doesn't know them - and whom they don't actually know. Silly behaviours propelled by parasocial relationships like these will make you look dumb every single time.

Parasocial relationship would be to suddenly become his fan after she said so. He is a despicable human being and no matter what she says or how she still feels about him can't change that. I mean, no offense but the woman married Jason Alexander, KFed and brought Sam Lufti into her home, she's not exactly the best judge of character.

• Like 1

Stans are delusional, they literally wanna keep this feud going even though Britney is clearly over it :rip:

• Like 3

Britney has said many times she doesn't want people to be nasty to anyone mentioned in the book. 

That said, her music is better and her Selfish is better than Justin's, so I'll continue to stream that 🤷‍♀️

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Parasocial relationship would be to suddenly become his fan after she said so. He is a despicable human being and no matter what she says or how she still feels about him can't change that. I mean, no offense but the woman married Jason Alexander, KFed and brought Sam Lufti into her home, she's not exactly the best judge of character.

Then people need to admit they're not really doing it on her behalf and they don't care about her and what she thinks.

Also, a parasocial relationship doesn't mean doing everything the receiver does. People have been deeply invested into their relationship for decades and have decided to hate him on that basis and have acted like JT cheated on them and that he deserves to be miserable for the rest of his life... and like you've mentioned, she ain't a saint either. They were young adults who cheated on each other and also decided to get an abortion, and that's all there is to it really.

Edited by Bradphord

Her stans look like fools now. If Britney herself is unbothered, why would you? :rip: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Glad I didn’t waste my time streaming either song

:suburban:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Bradphord said:

Then people need to admit they're not really doing it on her behalf and they don't care about her and what she thinks.

Also, a parasocial relationship doesn't mean doing everything the receiver does. People have been deeply invested into their relationship for decades and have decided to hate him on that basis and have acted like JT cheated on them and that he deserves to be miserable for the rest of his life... and like you've mentioned, she ain't a saint either. They were young adults who cheated on each other and also decided to get an abortion, and that's all there is to it really.

It was never the cheating, it was him dragging her through the mud after for his benefit. It exposed him as completely amoral and self centered, just like letting Janet take the fall for the Superbowl alone when he did the exposing. I personally didn't do anything, I don't even have itunes. But I do dislike him and I'm happy the culture at large has decided to ignore him.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

It was never the cheating, it was him dragging her through the mud after for his benefit.

Right...............

To pretend she even wrote this when it reads like someone on her team.

It's not going to help Justin's song do better but at least it doesn't seem as messy that more people were purchasing her 11 year old track when his is new and supported by a radio push.

Britney, you don't have to apologize for the truth.

Your best selling book told it loud and clear.

I think she thinks her truth had a bad impact on his success but the truth is while Britney is impactful Justin was already declining and not going to do well.

I think Cade told her his song isn't performing well and she told him to be nice and apologize for her.

Anyways...Britney remains a saint.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, slw84 said:

To pretend she even wrote this when it reads like someone on her team.

It's not going to help Justin's song do better but at least it doesn't seem as messy that more people were purchasing her 11 year old track when his is new and supported by a radio push.

Britney, you don't have to apologize for the truth.

Your best selling book told it loud and clear.

I think she thinks her truth had a bad impact on his success but the truth is while Britney is impactful Justin was already declining and not going to do well.

I think Cade told her his song isn't performing well and she told him to be nice and apologize for her.

Anyways...Britney remains a saint.

LOL, it's always #FreeBritney until she decides no longer partake in beefs you've inserted yourselves into. The fact that to you, it is more likely that she was somehow coerced by his team rather than having made some progress on the mental front to lead a more positive life is unhinged.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, vale9001 said:

You really think a male popstar lost fans for "cause he did" when people support male rapists? 

He's over 40 so most people are not interested anymore. But he could have a new hit at any moment if that goes viral or something. 

Like It happened for example to mirror or sexy back very recently (a 2006 Song with near 800M Spotify streams  to say something) 

Sexy back went viral for its electric production which gen Z will always stan, it lowkey had nothing to do with him people were just remixing the song a bunch

it's incomparable to Britney's star power and charisma, which will always elevate a song 

2 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Stans carrying on this one sided war with JT for years, meanwhile Britney and Janet have long moved on and have no bad blood with him :deadbanana4: how are yall not embarrassed 

The sheer irony of this comment coming from someone who's been hating on Janet for more than a decade on atrl :deadbanana4:

At least Janet and Britney stans have legitimate reasons for holding a grudge against Justin :clown:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Get that paycheck Britney. It’s obvious that she was paid to say something good (or more likely she told someone to just do it). It could also be a little tongue in cheek since her song made it to #1 on iTunes before his did. 

56 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

Britney has said many times she doesn't want people to be nasty to anyone mentioned in the book. 

That said, her music is better and her Selfish is better than Justin's, so I'll continue to stream that 🤷‍♀️

Then why even mention about the abortion? She knew her fans would hate Justin

The Selfish rivalry was never a Britney vs. Justin, but a Justin vs. Britney fans.

Britney showing him respect changes absolutely nothing, she just feels sorry for him because it’s pathetic for him.

Regardless, #InvestigateRCA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

7 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Get that paycheck Britney. It’s obvious that she was paid to say something good (or more likely she told someone to just do it). It could also be a little tongue in cheek since her song made it to #1 on iTunes before his did. 

I don't know about a paycheck but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Britney did in fact write that post at Justin's request as part of some arrangment. We know for a fact that his team was pressuring Janet to publicly mend their relationship.

00168753s1.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Justin Timberlake was mad she revealed the truth about his cheating and the abortion. It was also confirmed he delayed his comeback several months ago because of the book but I do agree there’s no reason to apologize, she is such a beautiful, mature and caring person, even giving him some promotion lol !

She is everything but this.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

15 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

The Selfish rivalry was never a Britney vs. Justin, but a Justin vs. Britney fans.

Britney showing him respect changes absolutely nothing, she just feels sorry for him because it’s pathetic for him.

Regardless, #InvestigateRCA

Like I said before. There's alot of Britney fans coping in this thread. You are clearly one of them:bird:

• Haha 1

Always interesting to see some fans are basically like "#FreeBritney, wait, no, not like that, stop it" whenever she does something they don't like. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

She shouldn't have done this but w.e.

What is actually truth is that some of her fans are unhinged with the whole JT hate, that whole Selfish buying campaign... on iTunes... in 2024? Girl, stream the song, Lord know it needs it.

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.