• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• BionicWooHoo

• Cap87

• La Reina

6 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

We’ve all seen Britney’s live vocals in her bathroom, it probably would sound just as amazing with the acoustics in a closet. She’ll beat Justin for her first ever Best pop vocal performance Grammy for sure! 

:ryan3:

And she would still outsell and outstream your fave.

Talk about being stuck in 2000

5 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Literally no one cares about this, not even Britney herself when she won't show even support to your petty little iTunes campaign. Go get your refund, clown. :clownny:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

lol JT and his lawyers got to her.

I would've told them hoes "yes, and???" 

- her account was hacked

- some company runs her account

- she was forced to write it by the label

- she was mentally ill

What's the next reason? How about "She actually loves the song and wanted to support JT and she was totally well and she also hates her fans"?

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Talk about being stuck in 2000

I’m sure those streams from Britney’s album from 2000 will inspire her to get out there and put on an amazing show looking snatched with live vocals for dedicated fans like yourself! Keep it up! I’m sure your dedication will pay off for you someday! 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I’m sure those streams from Britney’s album from 2000 will inspire her to get out there and put on an amazing show looking snatched with live vocals for dedicated fans like yourself! Keep it up! I’m sure your dedication will pay off for you someday! 

For someone that is supposedly content with your fave performing in closets and promoting lube, you sure are dedicated to these nonsensical rants against Britney 

It sounds like someone is pointing a gun on her read to write that nnnn

Anyway, Britney, first of all, you've got nothing to apologize for. Justin deserved that lashing for what he did to you back then. I get that she wants to be kind, but imagine if the GP did not know about the **** that he put you through! It was essential for your healing that you get that **** out your chest (stream "Yes, And" by Ari btw). It's just fair Justin gets criticized because what he did was really foul.

But moving on is also a healthy option for her so, go Brit! :heart:

Edited by aesthetic bih
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Pretty brave for someone whose faves last solo non remixed #1 was in 1999

5 hours ago, Ron Ng said:

- her account was hacked

- some company runs her account

- she was forced to write it by the label

- she was mentally ill

What's the next reason? How about "She actually loves the song and wanted to support JT and she was totally well and she also hates her fans"?

her account is private 

8 hours ago, Jay07 said:

For someone that is supposedly content with your fave performing in closets and promoting lube, you sure are dedicated to these nonsensical rants against Britney 

It’s just two sentences and some light shade, we’re just having fun babe. Hardly a “rant,” no need to take it so seriously 

4 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

Pretty brave for someone whose faves last solo non remixed #1 was in 1999

her account is private 

I think I’ve been pretty consistent on ATRL in saying that as a stan I value talent and artistry over charts which is why I find the buying selfish on itunes schtick so silly 

Not to add wood to the fire

2 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I think I’ve been pretty consistent on ATRL in saying that as a stan I value talent and artistry over charts which is why I find the buying selfish on itunes schtick so silly 

Not to add fuel to the fire, but babes, the 'Talent and artistry' you stan is struggling to sell tickets for her intimate residency, had to cancel two dates for an alleged 'Illness' without rescheduling, and is underperforming in every metric available

- ticket sales,

- album sales

- single sales

- streaming numbers

- online presence 

You name it, but hey! at least she's attending the Grammy's this Sunday, which surely will bring her back to the spotlight, so there you go, JUST EAT! your crumbs and move on, maybe you can see her live when she starts getting booked for Cruise Ships or Birthday parties

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

48 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Not to add wood to the fire

Not to add fuel to the fire, but babes, the 'Talent and artistry' you stan is struggling to sell tickets for her intimate residency, had to cancel two dates for an alleged 'Illness' without rescheduling, and is underperforming in every metric available

- ticket sales,

- album sales

- single sales

- streaming numbers

- online presence 

You name it, but hey! at least she's attending the Grammy's this Sunday, which surely will bring her back to the spotlight, so there you go, JUST EAT! your crumbs and move on, maybe you can see her live when she starts getting booked for Cruise Ships or Birthday parties

Huh? Why in the world would those metrics matter to me? Pop stars are meant to entertain, they’re entertainers. Numbers just don’t get me hard sis, I can’t help it. All I said was that I would like to see Britney perform Selfish with a live mic and now I have three Britney stans crying to me about other artists’ streaming. Seems off topic. 

• Haha 3

Not surprised she deleted it…I could see that tweet being used as evidence in a defamation case against her.

Edited by RobynYoBank

she can direct an apology to x's way now

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Some Britney fans REALLY need to give it up already. Attacking Xtina over meaningless numbers won't change the fact that, flop or not, Xtina is still out there doing her thing which is showcasing her talent in music and performing (something Britney can't relate to).

Britney is a pick me who has smoke for women but not for the men who did her wrong. Y'all Britney fans are sitting next to Barbz in the fanbase of losers right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Scepter said:

she can direct an apology to x's way now

spacer.png

One thing about them tables is how they turn 

031.jpg

britney-spears-las-vegas.jpg

Britney-Spears-Free-Britney-t-shirt.jpg?

christina_aguilera_britney1.jpg?fit=849,

She's a weak *****. Always has been. Always will. 

On 1/30/2024 at 8:58 PM, chris1991 said:

She needs to let go of this man…..he’s married and has a family……

She needs therapy 

Wait nvm! Justin can choke!

On 1/29/2024 at 1:46 AM, sk8erfan said:

Britney is only behind her account when it suits her fans. Some of yall be foaming at the mouth rn iktr. And the thing is what she says in the book is valid, her experience in the past is valid, but so are her current opinions. Can yall acknowledge that now?

That doesn’t excuse Justin of being a shitty person and never apologizing to any of the women he’s hurt. She can have her current opinion and we can choose to continue paying him dust. 

So she went from praising him to dragging him again in the same week because she didn’t get the response she was craving. :emofish:

On 2/1/2024 at 1:37 PM, unbothered said:

She's a weak *****. Always has been. Always will. 

I bet you would've killed yourself years ago, if u were in her shoes

ot: Vogue defending her :clap3:

Sorry, Not Sorry! Women Like Britney Shouldn’t Have to Apologize

https://www.vogue.com/article/britney-spears-apology-justin-timberlake

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.