Is Nicki Minaj officially OVER?

Big Bad Wolf

- Referenced Megan's deceased mother, making a 5+ minute video shaking and screaming "lied on yo dead momma"

- Made fun of her being a victim of gun violence

- Compared her to an ape

More over....

- Is married to a man who was convicted of rape

- Is married to a man who was convicted of manslaughter

- Is married to a man who is a career criminal (20+ arrests)

- Brags about being with said man for protection in songs, referencing him as a shooter and threatening to commit homicide

- Has made attempts to harass her husband's rape victim

- Her home is listed on the sex offender registry d/t her husband's probation agreements

- Her brother was convicted of molestation

The streets are calling her 'Pedonika'....I don't know how one can recover. I've went ahead and deleted her music from my library and unfollowed her on all socials. Is Nicki Minaj officially OVER for you? Will you be boycotting?

What is your review of Nicki Minaj (musician)? - Quora

Reality Wives - Nicki Minaj's husband Kenneth Petty is officially a  registered sex offender in the state of California.   Kenneth's status as  an offender is due to the fact that

Edited by Big Bad Wolf
  • Haha 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Bad Wolf

• thisbirdhasflown

• Devin

• Marry The Gods

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No because she never began.

No. Her album still top 10.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 12

no but her brain is 100% fried from whatever she's smoking, snorting or shooting up

• Like 2

No, cancel culture is not that powerful today

• Like 6

If her tour ends up canned, then yea. But I don't see it happening unless it's a "not enough power" 2.0

:clack:

She’s not gonna be truly over until she is unalive. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Y'all say this every time :bibliahh:

The fact that the man wasn’t even cute.

I swear at one point in 2015 she had everyone on her side and she was glowing. Its sad to see how it all went down

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Sheesh

nLwTwdB.gif

• Haha 12

Probably not, but at least it’s crystal clear that her fans are disgusting now.

HONESTLY, this is gonna get forgotten by the end of the year

• Like 1

no coz twitter is not real life

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Well then God better come and do his thang

nLwTwdB.gif

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

No. The average person doesn't care about a celebrities morals. If they like the music then they're going to continue to stream their music. 

• Like 1

No. Nicki is female Kanye. She'll say a lot of offensive and attention seeking things and get away with it just because she has a rabid fanbase ldkjfadl;fj 

This is the woman that got away with calling Lil Kim a Monkey and a Hitler Themed Lyric video. Her fanbase keeps her afloat. She'd have to do something very heinous to truly get canceled in real life... which is why I always wonder why she thinks anyone believes she's blackballed 

Edited by Bey_Rihstan
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Marry The Gods said:

No. The average person doesn't care about a celebrities morals. If they like the music then they're going to continue to stream their music. 

So when I start streaming R. Kelly and Marilyn Manson's bops I expect the same energy sissypoo

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

:deadbanana2:No yall just live online as much as her, the average person is still using her music everyday on tiktok and Spotify. 

Of course not. She has her minions to buy all her songs and call her Queen of Rap for every little phrase she posts. But it’s good to see the public finally acknowledging the horrible, toxic and disgusting person she is.

Just now, Bey_Rihstan said:

No. Nicki is female Kanye. She'll say a lot of offensive and attention seeking things and get away with it just because she has a rabid fanbase ldkjfadl;fj 

This is the woman that got away with calling Lil Kim a Monkey and a Hitler Themed Lyric video. Her fanbase keeps her afloat 

Kanye now has little to no career, he's simply tabloid fodder, further descending into his own madness and illness. There are little to no stans in sight for him, little to no celebrity or Hollywood support, no music prospects, etc........

I know it can and will get worse with Minaj but my god. If she's the female Kanye, it's gonna get really messy.

1 minute ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

So when I start streaming R. Kelly and Marilyn Manson's bops I expect the same energy sissypoo

I really couldn't care less if you want to stream R.Kelly or Marilyn Manson's music lol. 

She will win a second term as Chief Jester of Gag City

• Haha 8

any established artist with a solid fanbase will never be over/cancelled.

examples y’all run to note:

Nicki, Kanye, Travis Scott, Chris Brown, etc.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.