Kacey Musgraves - 'Deeper Well'

AnonnonA

this album is brilliant, i love all songs, everything i was mid about has grown on me :heart2: i think i might prefer it over GH.

i've just learned she was going on a tour, is it sold out? i saw BANKS in paradiso in amsterdam but cologne is probably the closest to me, are there still tix? :weeps: 

• Like 1

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AnonnonA

• monologueNacafe

• GoodThings

• CottageHore

Kacey did it again like I'm not surprised she's my most listened March album by locking in almost 1K minutes on AM

So excited for the US Tour Setlist :duca: 

A shame that Heart of The Woods isn't longer like those guitar strings going off in the middle, we stan a MUSICIAN

:flame:

My top5 as of now:

Jade Green

Dinner W/Friends

Cardinal

the Architect

Heaven Is

• Like 1

the most streamed album of 2024 on my stats.fm :coffee2:

Her not putting Ruthless on the album was a mistake IMO. I know it doesn't necessarily fit but damn it's just soooooo good.

• Like 1

Ruthless not being on streaming platforms yet is CRIMINAL :gaycat7: Lock her up!

Just got around to listening to this album. It's gorgeous I wish I had gotten into it sooner.

Her 1.5 hour interview & performances on The Howard Stern Show were strong.

Cardinal is up to #15 on AAA radio. Her third highest peak after Justified (#4) and the Zach duet (#12). 

Small victories since it's a tiny format but hey

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

brilliant, can't stop replaying it... giver / taker hits so hard... Wrap me in your arms like I'm made of glass ... :weeps: 

I would give you everything that you wanted
And I would never ask for any of it back
And if I could take only as much as I needed
I would take everything you had

very relatable :weeps: 

Don't wanna share, I want it all all of the time
Tell me right now you feel the same and that you're mine

the melodies :weeps: 

Made some breakfast, made some love

source.gif

every song has a lyric that hits me so hard, the melodies are so wonderfully thought out, ugh HER MIND... i'm gonna see her in hamburg, i'm so excited, finally.

I LOVE love this album, seriously once I play a song I need to listen to it in its entirety. I was worried since I didn't click with Star Crossed's more pop sound, but this era was a gorgeous return to form :chick3: personal AOTY so far.

Still AOTY yep yep and it's making me relisten to her entire discography I LOVE when a new album reminds me of why I love a certain artist like eternal sunshine did.

I'm so sad she didn't do more live performances for this, I'm really craving them.

I think this did wonder for Golden Hour, she kept performing all these different songs to different shows and captured people with the magic of her simplicity.

I want performances for Moving Out and Giver/Taker so bad :jonny5:

I know her tour is starting soon and we'll get clips but phone recorded videos are not the same thing..

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2024 at 9:51 AM, AxelFox said:

I'm so sad she didn't do more live performances for this, I'm really craving them.

I think this did wonder for Golden Hour, she kept performing all these different songs to different shows and captured people with the magic of her simplicity.

I want performances for Moving Out and Giver/Taker so bad :jonny5:

I know her tour is starting soon and we'll get clips but phone recorded videos are not the same thing..

She's recorded the Apple Music Live special… I'm not sure when that's coming out, but I guess soon

the set list that leaked a month ago

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JOJO335 said:

She's recorded the Apple Music Live special… I'm not sure when that's coming out, but I guess soon

the set list that leaked a month ago

spacer.png

OMG :jonny:

This will be one of the highlight of my year I cannot wait to watch these!

• Like 1

She just performed an unreleased song called Irish Goodbye on tour and mentioned that more songs might be coming out soon :jonnycat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

but its hard to forgive your irish goodbye :weeps:

This album ages like fine wine. It's not quite Golden Hour level, but it's fantastic :clap3:

On 4/6/2024 at 7:07 AM, shinri said:

Ruthless not being on streaming platforms yet is CRIMINAL :gaycat7: Lock her up!

Have you heard it? It's not up on YT or anywhere I am aware it was a limited US digital copy only. 

Still the AOTY :1stplace:

• Like 1

still my AOTY :heart2:

• Like 1

On 5/1/2024 at 7:57 AM, Reflektor_Creep said:

Still the AOTY :1stplace:

On 5/2/2024 at 12:57 AM, Pink Whitney said:

still my AOTY :heart2:

That's taste! :heart:

On 5/1/2024 at 6:52 AM, Avenger said:

Have you heard it? It's not up on YT or anywhere I am aware it was a limited US digital copy only. 

Is it really that hard to find? This one is just WAY too good for people not to be able to hop on their streaming platforms of choice and stream it :monkey: It's def Top3 for me from the album...
If she first changes her mind on 1st anniversary of the album :irate:

I've sat with Deeper Well for a while now and it, to me, is a strong AOTY contender. I think this is more of a sleeper album. Simple, yet it takes you somewhere on every listen. Really do love it and think it's the closest we will get to Golden Hour 2.

• Like 1

Those live versions from Apple music are divine omg. I feel like they hit even harder emotionally.

She's just amazing. I love her so much. 

• Like 3

the whole apple music live set is simply gorgeous

i'm so sad she didn't tour berlin this time around :sad:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Irvine said:

i'm so sad she didn't tour berlin this time around :sad:

why didn't you take a bus/train to Hamburg? it wasn't even sold out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.